Information on romance scams and scammers.
#270809 by Wiljames Fri Oct 09, 2015 11:23 pm
Posting this in the romance forum as well since this particular scammer seems to be branching out in a couple of directions. I posted him in the lottery scams board because he also runs that type of scam.

This one also sends photos of male parts.
General IP Information

ISP: Visafone Communications Limited
Organization: VISAFONE
Type: Wireless Broadband
Assignment: Static IP

Geolocation Information
Continent: Africa
State/Region: Lagos
City: Lagos
Latitude: 6.4531 (6° 27′ 11.16″ N)
Longitude: 3.3958 (3° 23′ 44.88″ E)

Here are some of his scripts in the romance scam format:

hi honey!! it me Robert from ixdate.
am so grateful for having a wonderful and sweetest baby like you
am so much proud of having you, please can you get back to me right now and am willing to give you all my heart.

Regards,
Robert Moore

sweet heart,,,,,,,am doing good very well and how are you doing today?? hope you are alright for me? I have been thinking about you all the time and i will never in my life forget some one like you....i love you so much and i will continue to loving you forever in my live, am taking proper care of my self for you so that whenever i come back in the state you will enjoy me and i will come directly to your house when returning back to the USA.

This country here is too much of stressing, and for my goods it is still at the airport and i need to settle with the Nigerian customs before they release my goods to me and they just seize all my goods and charge me to pay them money.....now i do not know what to do again but i always think and dream about you all the time. I love you so much and i will be telling you what so ever that was going around as my promise.

I love you my best sweetheart

hello babe how are u doing pretty angel..i have been thinking about you all the time...i think about you in every minutes of the day because u are the only woman in my life..i can not forget some one like you in my life..why are u no longer talking to me while i am agier to know what is really going around with you babe..you are really sweet and beautiful angel and i will keep loving you till the rest of my life.

I LOVE YOU SO MUCH AND PROMISED YOU MANY THINGS IN MY LIFE.
I WILL NOT HURT YOU.
I WILL NOT CHEAT ON YOU.
I WILL NOT LIVE YOU FOR THE REST OF MY LIFE.
I PROMISED TO LIVE AND STAY WITH YOU FOREVER IN MY LIFE BECAUSE AM SINGLE.
YOU ARE FOR MINE FOREVER.
I WILL RESPECT YOUR WORD.

I WILL DO WHAT EVER YOU SAID. I LOVE YOU SO MUCH, YOU ARE SO SWEET TO ME.

Robert Moore Wilson

hello sweet heart i have not heard from you again despite my love over you.
i have just been missing you a lot i so much love you a lot.
To me you are my rose; every day when I see a beautiful rose I think of you, and miss you, and hope to hold you in my arms. Distance never separates two hearts that really care, for our memories span the miles and in seconds we are there. But whenever I start feeling sad, because I miss you, I remind myself how lucky I am to have someone so special to miss.

I love you more than any word can say ... I love you more than every action I take ... I'll be right here loving you till the end.
I just close my eyes because I might see your face. I just close my mouth because I might hear your voice. I just close my ears because I might hear of you, but I could not close my heart because I love you and your my wife forever.

Am really missing you and you are for mine forever.
Love and Cares,
Robert Moore Wilson

Hey sweet baby how are you doing today? i have missed you a lot and i can not wait to meet you soon...
you are so special and wonderful one for me and am really proud of you, you are no longer interested by asking me how am i doing here in Africa, if am dieing or not.

I have not eating food today just because of over stressing here in Africa, am now turning to black Africa because the sun is beating me so bad. please try back and care for me i love your word and i can not live without your word, you are so sweet to me.

i love you so much please kindly give me a good reply please sweet heart.
Advertisement