Information on romance scams and scammers.
#270685 by AlanJones Fri Oct 09, 2015 5:53 am
Romance Scammer - Ellen - [email protected]

Reply-to: "[email protected]" - [email protected]

Hello. I found your email and long thought to write you.
My name is Ellen, and I'm looking for a serious relationship!
Write me, [email protected]. I will be glad to meet you.
Ellen

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement

#270686 by AlanJones Fri Oct 09, 2015 5:53 am

Hi XXX!
I'm glad you wrote to me, it's very nice.
How is your business? What are you doing ?
I send you a picture, I'm sorry ....
Sending now, I hope you enjoy it!
My name is Ellen, I'm from Russia, you do know?
I very much hope that you will answer me and send a photo of yourself, and tell me about yourself.
I just have a little time now, I'm working ....
I'll write you later.
Have a nice day:)
Your friend Ellen.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#270818 by AlanJones Sat Oct 10, 2015 4:56 am
Good afternoon!
I am happy that you answer me, it's nice that we get a call.
I regret. I am sorry that your wife suffered such pain.
How was your day?
As I told you I live in Russia, the city of Dimitrovgrad. I heard of it?
This Ulyanovsk region, I think that you can find on the map, if you're interested.
How do you tell me? I want to know about you.
If you do not mind of course?
What is the most important thing in your life? The point? Family? Children? Happiness?
I am already 28 years old and I'm alone, I'm looking for my life partner through the Internet, is now everyone is doing it, and I decided to try, too.
Here in Russia I can not find a man, as though it did not sound sad.
I want a family, I want to be happy like any woman, I think you understand me.
I give all the power to it now, I talk with you and I am pleased.
If you do not want to chat with me, or even, for some reason, you just say the word.
The main thing at the beginning of our conversation to place and understand what we want.
You ask whatever you want, whatever you want to hear from me, I will answer all.
I would write and tell you more about myself, but all the people I work.
Yes, yes, I am writing to you from work, but not that terrible, I'll write you all the time, if you do not mind!
I hope you are fine.
Good evening to you and until tomorrow!
Ellen.

#271626 by AlanJones Sat Oct 17, 2015 2:33 am
Hi XXX !
How was your day?
I am grateful that you write to me. Send a picture of you yet?
I would also like to receive your picture frequently ...
What are you doing now?
I would like to tell you what I do, whom to work, you're probably wondering!
I worked as a manager in a perfume shop "L'Occitane". In his town, I really like this job. It is free, not heavy and I really like.
I can not find any, smell it, taste it, and that is his or her most, so I'm here, I like working with people.
What do you say about this?
Now I have free time and I decided to go to the gym.
I love sports, I live it, I want to iron well, like his loving man. It's in my blood, and age is not the same, all the same 28 years! :)
It is ridiculous to say probably because you probably say that is still young and all I have time, I try, but it's not.
Can I ask?!
What attracts you to the women that you love them? Tell?
I would like to know.
I hope that my letter does not shock you, so that I ask and tell.
If you forgive me, okay?
And now I've got to deal with. I feel today, will be a hard day :)))
Have a nice day you Schafe until tomorrow.
Yes, the picture in the letter. I hope you enjoyed my photo.
Your Ellen.

#271627 by AlanJones Sat Oct 17, 2015 2:33 am
Hi XXX!
I am glad that again and again we communicate with each other!
What is your weather like? We started cold.
Now autumn, and then winter, winter is my favorite season, I love snow, frost, and you?
I hope you get my pictures? How are they to you?
I want to tell you about myself is not a lot, until I have the time.
By the way yesterday after the gym, I went straight home and just do not have the strength to answer you, sorry.
As I have already said I am 28 years of age and zodiac sign Leo I, and you?
Such a serious and beautiful animal:) Well, I do not like him, I have a good character, and in general I am very cheerful girl.
My height is 169 cm, I weigh 49 kg, you say quite thin, but no daily exercise doing their job :)
Do you go to do, wherever you be?
I live with my mother, her name is Natalya, she is already retired and previously worked as a teacher at the school. I was her student in the classroom, how cool when your mother a teacher, much was forgiven me, it is certainly not good, but it's childhood.
Then finished "The Ulyanovsk State University of Economics and Business," an economist, but I could not get by profession, it is very difficult.
Schafe Who you wanted to be a kid? All your dreams and wishes come true?
But I'm glad I like the current job and I'm very happy.
That's the finding of a strong man's shoulder, very hard to do everything alone, but I try.
What have you been doing today? Tell me about yourself?
That's my dinner came to an end today, I work until 22.00 pm today a lot of people, I'm sorry, but you must run!
I hope you are fine and you get my letter.
Have a nice day!!!

#271907 by AlanJones Tue Oct 20, 2015 6:13 am
Hi!
I'm sorry for what I did not immediately respond to you. I got sick and spent all these days at home. I WAS VERY ILL. But now I feel better and I am writing to you.
Sorry many today can not write to you.
How are you?
How did you spend your weekend?
You do not have enough of my letters?
Are you glad my letter?
You're not mad at me?
I'm sorry again for what I did not write to you.
I hope to see your early reply.

#272304 by AlanJones Sat Oct 24, 2015 1:15 am
Hi XXX
I am glad that again and again we communicate with each other!
What is your weather like? We started to rain and it's so sad that summer is over.
Who will fall and then winter, winter is my favorite season, I love snow, frost, and you?
I hope you get my pictures? How are they to you?
I want to tell you about myself is not a lot, until I have the time.
By the way yesterday after the gym, I went straight home and just do not have the strength to answer you, sorry.
As I have already said I am 28 years of age and zodiac sign Leo I, and you?
Such a serious and beautiful animal:) Well, I do not like him, I have a good character, and in general I am very cheerful girl.
My height is 178 cm, I weigh 51 kg, you say quite thin, but no daily exercise doing their job :)
Do you go to do, wherever you whether sports?
I live with my mother, her name is Natalya, she is already retired and previously worked as a teacher at the school, I was her student in the classroom, how cool when your mother a teacher, much was forgiven me, it is certainly not good, but it's childhood.
Then graduated from the Institute economist by profession, but could not get by profession, it is very difficult.
Schafe Who you wanted to be a kid? All your dreams and wishes come true?
But I'm glad I like the current job and I'm very happy.
That's the finding of a strong man's shoulder, very hard to do everything alone, but I try.
What have you been doing today? Tell me about yourself?
Today, I work until 22.00 pm today a lot of people, I'm sorry but you have to run!
I hope you are fine and you get my letter.
Have a nice day, Ellen.

#273177 by AlanJones Sat Oct 31, 2015 2:20 am
Hi!
How are you?
How is the weather?
I am fine.
We have a good weather. Outside it is snowing and very good weather. I love when it's snowing.
I'm sorry that I did not write to you so often. But I have absolutely no time. I'm very busy working. And I do not have time to write you. I am very tired at work. When I come home, I immediately go to bed. Sometimes I even do not have the forces to go to the bathroom.
But now it all end soon and I will again be free time for his personal life.
I'm sorry!
How do you spend your time?
How much do you take the time your work?
I really want to communicate with you!
Waiting for an answer.

#273987 by AlanJones Sat Nov 07, 2015 9:20 am
Hi XXX!
I am very glad to see your letter.
How are you? How is the weather?
I am fine. Weather we cloudy. Every day the rain. I'd like to more snow fell. To the street was all white and very beautiful. I like winter.
I'm sorry that I did not immediately respond to your letter. I was busy working. At the weekend I went to the village to her grandmother. I have long not been in her party. I had a good congress.
How do you spend your time?
Tomorrow I have a day off. Tomorrow is a holiday throughout Russia. National Unity Day. On this day, all the rest. In the same way I do.
Tomorrow I will try to write to you.
Now unfortunately I have to go to work.
Sorry!

#274261 by AlanJones Tue Nov 10, 2015 1:08 am
Hi XXX!
Glad to see your letter.
I'm sorry that you did not write.
I was very busy working. We were working on a full inspection. We do an audit. You know what? It is very difficult. We have a store that goes not often, but at the time there is a lot of shortcomings. Very hard.
Now we're almost done. I did all the work. And we are waiting for the results.
How are you?
How is the weather?
I am fine.
Tonight we have the snow fell and now it's cold outside.
I very much hope that now I can write to you more often.
You want to talk to me anymore?
I hope that you will soon answer.
Waiting for an answer.

#274751 by AlanJones Sat Nov 14, 2015 1:24 am
Hi XXX!
How are you?
How is the weather?
I am fine.
We have a good weather. Outside the snow fell, and finally it was all beautiful. I really love winter. But the weather is not quite cold. On the street around -2 degrees.
Unfortunately, I did not quite free from work. We also now very much work. As I do not have much time to write to you. But today I am writing to you at lunchtime. I hope that you will be happy about it. So I will try to write you in the evening.
What did you do last night? Were you at home?
What are your plans for tonight?
I hope to see your letter. I will try to write to you at the end of the working day.
Wish you a nice day!

#275067 by AlanJones Tue Nov 17, 2015 12:37 am
Hi
How are you?
How is the weather?
I am fine.
The weather is cold. Every day colder.
I'm sorry that I did not write to you these days. In connection with luchivshemsya in Paris, we in Russia were held a lot of checks. Our shop is also checked. We are these days not worked. Security Service all looked to the most petty things.
Now as all the police involved in the safety of the people. In this regard, our work day is very short.
I do not know how long it will last.
I'm sorry!
I do not write you have tolerated more!
Waiting for an answer!

#275211 by AlanJones Wed Nov 18, 2015 1:03 am
Hi
How are you?
How was your day?
I am fine. My day was good too. Today was a lot of work. And now I'm writing to you at the end of the working day. Now I'm going home.
How was your day?
In your life, there is something new?
I really want to know you better. I want you spoke more about himself and his life.
Possible?
I hope to see your early reply.
I have a good night!

#275719 by AlanJones Sat Nov 21, 2015 3:19 am
Hi
I am very glad to see your letter.
How are you?
How is the weather?
I am fine.
Today I finally one day off. But now I have come to work in order to write to you. Now I go to the store, I want to buy a new cosmetics. Since my cosmetics is almost over. And you probably know that the cosmetics for women is very important.
How is your day? What's new?
You know during our communication with you, I very much got used to you. Every morning when I wake up I go into the shower. And I often think of you. I do not think when there is not one man so. I do not know what's going on with me. I'm sorry that I can not just sit down next to you and talk to you about everything. I'm sorry that you and I share so many thousands of kilometers. I'd love to just drop everything and go to you. And to talk to you about everything. I am very sorry that we can not talk about the letter volumes. I just want to be with you. Look into your eyes.
What it is?
What do you feel me?
Do you like to communicate with me? You want something more?
Now I go to the store, I really hope that I'll come again today to work to write you.
Have a nice day.

#276069 by AlanJones Tue Nov 24, 2015 12:41 am
Hello my dear!
How are you?
How is the weather?
I am fine. Weather we cloudy. On the street, and even warmer today was rain. The snow that fell, he almost all melted. And it is very dirty in the street. I was glad the snow.
As you spent the weekend?
What is new in your life?
Today is Monday, and a lot of work. I'm sorry I can not write a lot!
Waiting for an answer!
Wish you a pleasant evening!