Information on romance scams and scammers.
#271108 by rococo Tue Oct 13, 2015 7:12 am
Zorpia/ brown
55, Houston, Texas, United States
Last seen 21 minutes ago
Sexual Orientation Straight
EthnicityCaucasian (white)
Single

Looking for anything with a girl
aged 40‑60, in Poland.

Hi beautiful lady how are you. i guess you are doing well i wished on a star one night, wished to have a life partner i will love wholeheartedly forever and spend all the rest of my life with but days passed and i started to cry i don't know that my wish come to pass because the person i wished for was you.when i pass through your profile there is something in it that caught me up just think i should get acquainted with you i truly like you very much and i will love to be your partner maybe we can make good relationship please if interested i wait patiently for your kind respond thanks and God bless you
I woke up this morning thinking of the smiles and laughter and all the happiness you brought into my life.I wish I could be besides you as you open those cute eyes. Would brush my fingers by your hair and lay your hands aside. then I would say a prayer for today to protect you from falling. lastly I would take your hand in mine and wish u good morning.

And thanks for your attention and your time for responding my message, nice to meet you. My name is Brown Marshall, am from Houston Texas, United States Of America. I am a marine engineer officer by profession. i work at world's premier oil, natural gas LNG and petroleum products company Ltd,as a contract staff in the high sea, i am a widower my wife died 8 years ago on a car accident so ever since i have been a single father i have one son he is 16 years old now he is studying at Manchester city, in united kingdom.

i like you very much and i promise you that if you give me this great opportunity to be your love i swear with my life i won't hurt your feelings but i will love and treasure your love forever. my beautifil lady please, here is my email and skype address: yahoo
([email protected]) my skype address:(eng.brownmarshall)
please i want you to add me on skype or yahoo so that we can chat there and get to know each other more better ok, thanks alot my beautifil lady and i wait patiently to hear from you again God bless you
Advertisement

#271127 by malu53 Tue Oct 13, 2015 9:27 am
same guy :lol:
brown
55, Houston, Texas, United States
Last seen 2 hours ago

Looking for anything with a girl
aged 40‑60, in Bucharest.
Single

Sexual Orientation Straight
Ethnicity Caucasian (white)
Currently Living With Alone

My name is Brown, and my surname is Marshall, thanks for your lovely message and also telling me about yourself. Love is a miracle happening inside the heart; the miracle happened to me too, I have fallen in love with you at the moment when I saw you for first time. I want to hold you in my arms make you lye on my shoulder and make you feel comfortable. i felt so blessed to have a wonderful and special Queen like you.
You are one of a kind and Just remember that you are special and loved. i have told my son about you and he was very happy for us because he always tell me dad i want you to remarried again i need someone to call mum and each time he said this i go inside my room and cry and cry thinking but now am so happy and thanks for making me felt this way i love you so much. Good..Night and sweet dreams about us. my kiss and hug to you my adorable queen.
Brown.
scamlisted here too
scampolice1-s17.blogspot.de/2015/09/scampolice-group-database-of-scammer.html