Information on romance scams and scammers.
#271193 by Bryon Williams Tue Oct 13, 2015 4:26 pm
Also on FB as Kassy Wills

Self-employed
Studied at Federal Polytechnic nekede Owerri.
Past: Federal Science and Technical College Yaba
Lives in Lagos, Nigeria
From Imo, Oyo, Nigeria

Please contacta moferatorstor if you have a question or information about this post.

Please do not tell the scammer he is posted here.

Please remember the fallen. https://www.odmp.org/
Advertisement

#271195 by Bryon Williams Tue Oct 13, 2015 4:31 pm
If the money has been picked up you will never get it back.

Your scammer may write you in the future with a new name and email address. He may pretend to be some official that can recover your money. This too will be a scam. He will want to steal more of your money by having you pay fees for fake documents.

Please contacta moferatorstor if you have a question or information about this post.

#271196 by malu53 Tue Oct 13, 2015 4:32 pm
with the yahoo avatar on flirtic.com
Marc B
29 May 1975 (40), New York, United States
I am looking for: girls
Education: Doctor
Languages: British

Image Image

Image Image Image
#271200 by Bryon Williams Tue Oct 13, 2015 4:48 pm
Never contact the real person used in the photo's. In most cases they know their photo's are being used by a scammer.

This person is a victim of the scammer also. They want to be left alone like you. This victim does not want 100's of women emailing, text or calling him on a weekly basis. He is just trying to live his life with his family.

Most recently we had a victim contact a male used in a photo. This victim met with an unhappy man who cussed her and hung up.

#271202 by malu53 Tue Oct 13, 2015 4:54 pm
found a clone on flirtic
kasey
27. July 1984 (31), Indiana, USA
Was online 16.07.2015

My name is kasey, I'm male and 31 Year old. My Sign of Zodiac is leo. I live in Indiana, USA. On Flirtic.com I've been registered for 07.05.2015 years.
The aim of my registration on this site is friendship, flirt, relationship. If our iterests match, you can send me a message, make a gift or invite for a date.
I speak english. My mother tongue is english. I have no kids.

Image Image

Image Image Image
#271206 by ewaewa Tue Oct 13, 2015 5:10 pm
My intention is not to disturb him.. If you give his e mail to me, ı would just apologize him... cause ı was really heartbrokenn..Man!, ı am not a scammer ı have just been scammed... that money ı sent to that man was the operation of my mom.. You know ı do live in Turkey .. And on saturday there was a big explosion in Turkey , Ankara.. and my mom was passing through the train station and she got hurt... Why am ı telling you these ?? ı really dont know... ı would be appreciated ıf you help me...

Regards
#271209 by malu53 Tue Oct 13, 2015 5:15 pm
in white on FB too <<< profile from September 8

Kassy Wills
Lives in Juba, South Sudan
From Beaverton, Oregon <<< also known for a proxy location :lol:

Image Image Image
#271210 by Bryon Williams Tue Oct 13, 2015 5:18 pm
I am sorry for that has happened to you.

You were in contact with the African male posted here. He sent you stolen poems and scripts.

Please do not contact the man. You will disturb him if you email him. He may even report your email account for closure.

#271211 by ewaewa Tue Oct 13, 2015 5:20 pm
ohh man.. these are the same pictures ı have.. :((( you know what ? ı havent been looking for a job cause he would come here to Turkey.. :((((
#271236 by malu53 Tue Oct 13, 2015 8:15 pm
same avatar on yahoo and picassa (US Army coat of arms)
name: ingenious! George Washington

has a chameleon in his circles ( 3 white mil. pics, 1 African American :lol: )