Information on romance scams and scammers.
#257027 by malu53 Fri Jun 19, 2015 6:17 pm
Preston
50, Dallas, Texas, United States
Last seen 2 days ago
Looking for anything with a girl,
aged 40‑60, in United States.

About Me
Am a simple, loving, caring, kind, sincere and honest, hardworking, open minded man...

Currently Living With Alone

no profile pic

How are you doing...can we be friends?
Okay...my email is [email protected]................. thanks i will be glad to read your email and get to know you more too..
Advertisement

#257028 by malu53 Fri Jun 19, 2015 6:19 pm
yahoo avatar

Image <<< SMA(R) Kenneth O. Preston

looks slightly different on badoo :lol:
'Bobby'

Last edited by malu53 on Sat Oct 24, 2015 9:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
#259760 by rococo Fri Jul 10, 2015 3:43 pm
romlove.com/user/35202
j.preston96
User status: Online
Name: Preston James Age:36
Looking for a: woman Age:30-75
Relations:Relationship
Description: am caring honest easy going and god fearing

am Preston James by name, am from USA i work with USA army, i saw your profile, you're looking beautiful and cute... i will like you to replied me back to my personal email address so that will can talk better....
[email protected].... that my personal email.... am wait to read from you
Thanks

Photo stolen from Sgt. Maj. of the Army Preston
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kenneth_Preston
#272411 by malu53 Sat Oct 24, 2015 9:58 pm
Henry
Male / Single
58 - Oslo / Norway
Current Location Lappersdorf (Kareth)/ Germany
Create Date 23/10/2015 04:36
Last Login 24/10/2015 10:46

About Me
I am a genuine,loyal,kind and sincere person with a good sense of humor. I love traveling and have traveled extensively.I like walking in the countryside and by the sea.These are my likes and dislikes . Here,am gonna be straight forward with u, alright? starting from the home, i love to spend time with myfamily, especially with my soulmate when am not at work doing all the hugs , kisses and cuddles..when we r alone. in my spare time, i usually watch movies, tv, radio or listen to music. R & B, blues and country r my ka of music. i like to swim a lot too. i must say i'm also into sports like basketball, badminton, table tennis but what i love doing when it comes to sports is volleyball.

Looking For
Am looking for a woman who enjoys the simple things in life...someone intelligent, ambitious, good sense of humor, a good friend and an excellent lover, well educated, that dresses properly and elegant, that enjoys going out but also staying at home to talk and have lots of fun.Someone real.. I am hoping to meet someone that I can laugh with, play with, dance with, and explore new adventures with. I am young at heart and hopefully you are too!Love to dance, whether it be with friends or a partner. Going to parties, whether throwing one or going to one either a barbecue, dinner party. Amuesment parks, water parks. Movies and snuggling on the couch watching movies...

Appearance
Ethnicity Caucasian(White)
Relationship Status Single
Occupation Other
Living Situation Live alone
Relocation Willing to relocate another country
Seeking For Friendship, Romance / Dating, Marriage

Activities playing golf
Education High School
Languages English

You look so charming in the photo, I love your profile so much .. will be nice to know more about you. I am a widow looking for someone as beautiful as you. You definitely got your appearance so attracting and appealing. I think nobody is going to blow your profile without sending a message.Relationship is not a matter of differences in age or distance. Do not think the distance between me and us.contact see where the roads of destiny will take us .. right to me gently back if you find my profile interesting .. also, and perhaps we could start to be friends .. and sharing of each other thought.I 'sure I would find interesting if you give me a try, be careful and have a nice day if you please give me your e-mail so that I will add my msn for a chat...Mine`s /t/r/u/s/t/4/h/o/n/e/s/t/y/@/l/i/v/e/./c/o/m/ or /h/e/n/r/y/4/t/r/u/s/t/y/@/y/a/h/o/o/./c/o/m/ and skype name is honesty4trust...you can give me your`s so that i can add you on there now and we have a chat for a while and exchange pictures. Hoping to hear from you soon.
Kiss
Henry xoxo
#272412 by malu53 Sat Oct 24, 2015 9:59 pm
Skype ID: honesty4trust
Name: Henry Davidson

IPs used :
82.199.150.102 <<< Privax, Germany, proxy
197.251.140.75 <<< Vodafone, Ghana

no Skype avatar