Information on romance scams and scammers.
#274091 by malu53 Sun Nov 08, 2015 6:27 am
Hello there,
I am well. How are you? And how was your day? I hope you are doing great and are having a wonderful day and in a good state of health! It was really nice to hear from you after I drop a note. And you want joy in everything you do, what is the vital aspect of life. Unfortunately, you are a Christian? Hope you find my religion not mind? Because I am a Christian. Well, I do not know my religion however, as long as I can genuine friendship and ideal love from you then I'm ok and happy. Maybe you want something more to tell you about your religion. Now I like to learn more about where you are yet? Where are you now? I mean, you're your own country. If you do not mind, I'm really busy this time with my job load in the office. I prefer to write an email, then talk, because I busy life person

I really do not know how to start and where to stop, you know, sometimes to feel in life, whether you are looking at a relationship, what it deal for meant because a lot of people are now starting to abuse. Actually friendship is a game, a certain loss while some gain, but here the case is that your destiny is driving you to the person you are meant to be be with.
I want to say to you about my fate if feeling are so powerful, and beyond my control is on someone who can make me happy about my wildest dreams lead me.

!. What would you like to get a positive out of a friendship, assuming it grows Now about me My name is John Harmilton I was on 10 June 1970 (now I am 45) was born in Aberdeen Scotland; I'm Gary eyes. My weight is 85kg and height is 190 cm. I like to be fit. That's why I start every morning with my exercises .. I am a supplier and in construction and drilling, is my specialty construction of oil and gas pipelines. I own my private company. We are in the anti-corrosion, pipeline engineering, drilling and environmental services, it is a very tedious work, because we monitor pipelines for a very distant future, and we do so on foot.

And since we have two types of corrosion, both internal and external type of corrosion are ... in the external type, we deal strongly from the body surface of pipelines.and for pipelines to be protected against corrosion using a large external equipment we called make transformer rectifier, of several volts discharges current to the body of the pipeline and this complicates any electrochemical reaction that the pipelines will tend to undergo with the ground close ... and these currents can be regulated from the rectifier. We must, so that the pipeline can like 850volts of electricity to be protected, and we see this with a Fluke multimeter..And as for internal corrosion. There we will do primarily pressure test in other to know the tensile strength of pipelines and if it is not strong them.That we replace, where we make use of chemicals to do that ... that's how my job is in summary ......., still single working so much. Sometime I do not even have much time for me. But I promised, from time for you.

Sometimes it is difficult to see how I other sons of men, and I do not know my own. I love children so much. I am calm and very easy-going. People say that it is very easy to communicate with me. I am a man with so much understanding, and I love the also appreciates understanding, honesty, love, care, and truth and serious minded. Have you been to the UK?

Finally, I'll wait to read your answer. And I hope to read from you as soon as you click OK before you yonder a pleasant day.

Greetings,
John Harmilton
Subject: Hello Dearest One
Date: Sun, 8 Nov 2015

this scammer is from zorpia

pics are stolen from a Romanian actor/celebrity
Leo de la Strehaia aka Ion Stelica Mihai on FB

Image Image Image Image
Last edited by malu53 on Sun Nov 08, 2015 6:46 am, edited 1 time in total.
Advertisement

#274095 by malu53 Sun Nov 08, 2015 6:49 am
found the profile ... finally

John
45, Manchester, United Kingdom
Looking for anything with a girl
aged 39‑90, in Italy.

Ethnicity Caucasian (white)
Language English
Currently Living With Alone

Hello Beautiful,
They are beautiful and cute .
Can I be your friend if you do not mind .
Please send me your e -mail address for me to tell you more about myself in detail ,
With love,
John Harmilton .