Information on romance scams and scammers.
#276241 by Bryon Williams Wed Nov 25, 2015 8:06 am
Subject: Hello!

Hello, I have decided to write to you this letter. My name is Svetlana. I live in Michurinsk, Russia. I'm seriously interested in knowing more about you. Dating is not a joke for me, i never play games. I hope that you are also serious. I'm a lonely woman that wants to find a man that will love and understand. If my message interested you, write me back. Have a happy day! I'll be waiting for your reply!
Svetlana

Please contacta moferatorstor if you have a question or information about this post.

Please do not tell the scammer he is posted here.

Please remember the fallen. https://www.odmp.org/
Advertisement

#276925 by AlanJones Tue Dec 01, 2015 12:28 am
Svetlana - [email protected]

Hello, I have decided to write to you this letter. My name is Svetlana. I live in Michurinsk, Russia. I'm seriously interested in knowing more about you. Dating is not a joke for me, i never play games. I hope that you are also serious. I'm a lonely woman that wants to find a man that will love and understand. If my message interested you, write me back. Have a happy day! I'll be waiting for your reply!
Svetlana

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#277272 by Bryon Williams Fri Dec 04, 2015 11:31 am
Reply-To: Svetlana <[email protected]>
Good afternoon, again, xxxxxxx.

I need to tell you more about myself so we`ll start learning more about each other.
I was born in 19 october 1987. I'm 27 years old, 5.6 tall (168 sm),
and about 121 pounds. My hair colour - Fair. My eyes are a blue..
Do you like my eyes please let me know?

My favourite color is pink. I do not smoke.,reject drugs..I do not accept alcohol.
But I prefer white sparkling wine. I'm a kind and caring person,tender and also very affectionate.
I am a very sincere and devoted woman who does not cheat or play games in life.
I'm kind, faithful, honest and intelligent, loving fun, with a good sense of humor,
Good conversationalist and I' like to listen. I have a large heart ready for big love that
I'have no one yet to give to. I want to find warm, caring, honest, loyal, trustworthy,
Affectionate, passionate, hard working, confident, romantic man who
Is searching for friendship- (true love and serious relationship).
And commitment that may go into marriage and a family. I do not belive in divorce so the marriage
I hope will be for me for a lifetime and I will be faithful to my partner.
I'am very family orientated and would like to make a family with the right person.
Could it be you? Lets keep in touch and find out.
I'm a hopeless romantic, love candle light and walks on the beach at night :-)
I love nature, especially fresh air And the sweet smell just before it rains.
I'm a good listener and understanding person.
I visit church, not so frequently but i believe in the god and I too the god and I too the Christian.
I believe Jesus should be in charge of any happy home for there to be everlasting peace.
With Him, violence is never the answer and He always protects his people from harm.
I'm a little bit interested in politics and I watch what politicians do, in terms of the economy.
So, tell me more of yourself. When is your birthday?
Are you interested in politics? What is your religion?

Speak more about itself. And don't forget to send your photos!
My next letter, I`ll tell you where I was born and where I live.
I hope to hear from you really soon!
Take care.

Sincerely yours Svetlana.

Goodd day xxxxx, it Svetlana.
I am happy to have your letter and interested to know more about you. *smile*
How your weather? At us this year.,cold winter. I expected warmer weather, in december))
I make my apologize for the mistakes I can make in the letters.
I never had experience in correspondence with men through the internet.
I will speak to you from my heart and know that I'm at first foremost genuine.
And sincere in my effort to find my second half and soul mate.
Okey.. I'm 27 years old. Svetlana- it my real name. Nice to meet you*smile*
xxxxxx, this your NICKNAME or real name?
If it your real name. That you has very beautiful name. :`)))))))
I live one in an apartment belonging to my mom.
I`m working as the dentist. I`ll have not been ever married and I have no children.
I participate in various sports: swimming, tennis, aerobics, running.
I think that every person should keep fit and be in a good shape.
I visit the gym 2 times a week. (Tuesday and thursday).
I hold my body in the healthy form. What are you doing this weekend? Write me xxxxx. You have any sports in your life now?
Tell me about what interesting things you like to do, such as your hobbies? Tell me much more about you.
I have sent you my picture. I hope that you like this)
I'll be waiting for your letter and more photos.

Regards

Yours Svetlana.

Please contacta moferatorstor if you have a question or information about this post.

#277627 by AlanJones Tue Dec 08, 2015 1:06 am

Hello again, XXX.

I need to tell you more about myself so we`ll start learning more about each other.
I was born in 19 october 1987. I'm 27 years old, 5.6 tall (168 sm),
and about 121 pounds. My hair colour - Fair. My eyes are a blue..
Do you like my eyes please let me know?

My favourite color is pink. I do not smoke.,reject drugs..I do not accept alcohol.
But I prefer white sparkling wine. I'm a kind and caring person,tender and also very affectionate.
I am a very sincere and devoted woman who does not cheat or play games in life.
I'm kind, faithful, honest and intelligent, loving fun, with a good sense of humor,
Good conversationalist and I' like to listen. I have a large heart ready for big love that
I'have no one yet to give to. I want to find warm, caring, honest, loyal, trustworthy,
Affectionate, passionate, hard working, confident, romantic man who
Is searching for friendship- (true love and serious relationship).
And commitment that may go into marriage and a family. I do not belive in divorce so the marriage
I hope will be for me for a lifetime and I will be faithful to my partner.
I'am very family orientated and would like to make a family with the right person.
Could it be you? Lets keep in touch and find out.
I'm a hopeless romantic, love candle light and walks on the beach at night :-)
I love nature, especially fresh air And the sweet smell just before it rains.
I'm a good listener and understanding person.
I visit church, not so frequently but i believe in the god and I too the god and I too the Christian.
I believe Jesus should be in charge of any happy home for there to be everlasting peace.
With Him, violence is never the answer and He always protects his people from harm.
I'm a little bit interested in politics and I watch what politicians do, in terms of the economy.
So, tell me more of yourself. When is your birthday?
Are you interested in politics? What is your religion?

Speak more about itself. And don't forget to send your photos!
My next letter, I`ll tell you where I was born and where I live.
I hope to hear from you really soon!
Take care.

Sincerely yours Svetlana.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#277628 by AlanJones Tue Dec 08, 2015 1:06 am
Hullooo XXX, it Svetlana.
Thanks for your informative email. ;-))
How your weather? At us this year.,cold winter. I expected warmer weather, in december))
I make my apologize for the mistakes I can make in the letters.
I never had experience in correspondence with men through the internet.
I will speak to you from my heart and know that I'm at first foremost genuine.
And sincere in my effort to find my second half and soul mate.
Okey.. I'm 27 years old. Svetlana- it my real name. Nice to meet you;-)
XXX, this your NICKNAME or real name?
If it your real name. That you has very beautiful name. :`)))))))
I live one in an apartment belonging to my mom.
I`m working as the dentist. I`ll have not been ever married and I have no children.
I participate in various sports: swimming, tennis, aerobics, running.
I think that every person should keep fit and be in a good shape.
I visit the gym 2 times a week. (Tuesday and thursday).
I hold my body in the healthy form. What are you doing this weekend? Write me XXX. You have any sports in your life now?
Tell me about what interesting things you like to do, such as your hobbies? Tell me much more about you.
I have sent you my picture. I hope that you like this)
I'll be waiting for your letter and more photos.

Regards

Yours Svetlana.

#277841 by Bryon Williams Wed Dec 09, 2015 8:52 am
I write to you, again xxxxxxxx.
After all, I have only good intentions and I have not any secrets.
I was born and I live in an average part of Russia in city Michurinsk, Tambovskaya areas,
street Nikol'skoe 7-15. zip: 393734. For best understanding and orientation.
Distance from Michurinsk to Moscow(~ 675km) and to St.-Petersburg(~ 1360km).
You can give to me, number of your phone!? I would like to speak by phone with you.
But I will think. When it will be better to call to you.

I have some questions for you. What do you think about your prospects in work? What purpose do you have?
I like my job. But I always search for the best prospects in work! In middle of november, I have addressed in agency "Parus",
with the request of searching work in your country. Two weeks ago my agent has informed me: agency has found for me suitable work.
They said that they found free vacancies of dentist. I will work in your country six months. Since january, till june.
Agency helps me with to issue some documents. Already in some days I will receive visa.
So I decided to begin my searching of friend in your country. and I found you. Perhaps it is destiny :-)))))
Before I will start to work I want to arrive to your city. I want to see you. For the best acquaintance :-))
Then I will try to find work near to your city. For example in your city ;)))))
Also I would not mind to know your address and airport closest to you?

I have some more questions for you. Do you have dreams? Are you a happy person?
What is happiness for you? My idea of happiness is sharing my life with my beloved,
to walk down the path of life arm to arm with him, to enjoy many things that life offers with him.
To bring a smile to his face, to make him laugh and to see him happy everyday for the rest of the life.
To walk along the beach with him and later watch the sunset over the ocean. To have a nice dinner,
to dance, or to go to movies together.How do you imagine your perfect date?
My perfect date is just going out with my beloved, it really doesn't matter what we do,
just as long as we are having fun. What ever the mood strikes in doing,
from a simple quite romantic dinner or going to an amusement park.
I think the key ingredient to a perfect date is just being with the one you love.

I'll be waiting for your letter impatiently.
Tell more about itself.,And please, necessarily send more of your photos!

Yours Svetlana.

#277846 by Bryon Williams Wed Dec 09, 2015 8:58 am
Good afternoon, again, xxxxxx.
I'm sorry for a rather long delay with reply.
I want to say that You are extraordinary person I'm very pleased to get your letter.

I cannot to use in skype or facebook. I write you house message,
but I will send from my friend Anna. Because, I don't have Internet.
And in general, I'm a little familiar with internet. I can write, only letters. I think it enough :-))
and in advance I ask to forgive me if I cannot answer your some questions.
I understand English language badly. But I`m studying.:-)))

Thank you for yours some answers to my questions It helps me to learn more about you and to understand you.
It's always pleasant when someone takes interest in you and especially when it is through such an unusual way as Internet is.
But I`ll use this chance to know more about a person writing to me. I really like your letter and want to continue our conversation with you.
I search for the adult person. I do not search for the young man. Young wish to find only sex and entertainments.
I to want to connect destiny with the man of such age as you.
I yearn for the day that I meet someone that has the same desire to build a happy life together.

How do you imagine your ideal woman? My ideal man is one who is not afraid to speak his mind,
to share his inner most thoughts, wanting to be with me and just me and no one else.
For him to enjoy my passions in life and as well, I would enjoy his desires.
I believe a relationship only works if there is a giving and taking,
to share responsibilities in everything. Do you agree with me?
Excuse me xxxxxx, that I ask you to discuss such frank thing with me, person whom you know a couple of days.
But it is interesting to me to know it about you and please send me more photos.
In this letter. I have decided to send you a photo again.
Photos are made by my girlfriend Anna. I hope that you will like it :))))
Have a happy day! I'll be waiting for your reply!

Yours Svetlana.

#278254 by AlanJones Sat Dec 12, 2015 5:02 am
I write to you, again XXX.
After all, I have only good intentions and I have not any secrets.
I was born and I live in an average part of Russia in city Michurinsk, Tambovskaya areas,
street Nikol'skoe 7-15. zip: 393734. For best understanding and orientation.
Distance from Michurinsk to Moscow(~ 675km) and to St.-Petersburg(~ 1360km).
You can give to me, number of your phone!? I would like to speak by phone with you.
But I will think. When it will be better to call to you.

I have some questions for you. What do you think about your prospects in work? What purpose do you have?
I like my job. But I always search for the best prospects in work! In middle of november, I have addressed in agency "Parus",
with the request of searching work in your country. Two weeks ago my agent has informed me: agency has found for me suitable work.
They said that they found free vacancies of dentist. I will work in your country six months. Since january, till june.
Agency helps me with to issue some documents. Already in some days I will receive visa.
So I decided to begin my searching of friend in your country. and I found you. Perhaps it is destiny :-)))))
Before I will start to work I want to arrive to your city. I want to see you. For the best acquaintance :-))
Then I will try to find work near to your city. For example in your city ;)))))
Also I would not mind to know your address and airport closest to you?

I have some more questions for you. Do you have dreams? Are you a happy person?
What is happiness for you? My idea of happiness is sharing my life with my beloved,
to walk down the path of life arm to arm with him, to enjoy many things that life offers with him.
To bring a smile to his face, to make him laugh and to see him happy everyday for the rest of the life.
To walk along the beach with him and later watch the sunset over the ocean. To have a nice dinner,
to dance, or to go to movies together.How do you imagine your perfect date?
My perfect date is just going out with my beloved, it really doesn't matter what we do,
just as long as we are having fun. What ever the mood strikes in doing,
from a simple quite romantic dinner or going to an amusement park.
I think the key ingredient to a perfect date is just being with the one you love.
Ok....Today tuesday. therefore i need to go to sports hall. I will run 5 kilometres.
On a racetrack. I hope I will reach finish. (Joke) :-)
I'll be waiting for your letter impatiently.
Tell more about itself.,And please, necessarily send more of your photos!

Yours Svetlana.

#278255 by AlanJones Sat Dec 12, 2015 5:02 am
Good afternoon, again, XXX.

I want to say that You are extraordinary person I'm very pleased to get your letter.

I cannot to use in skype or facebook. I write you house message,
but I will send from my friend Anna. Because, I don't have Internet.
And in general, I'm a little familiar with internet. I can write, only letters. I think it enough :-))
and in advance I ask to forgive me if I cannot answer your some questions.
I understand English language badly. But I`m studying.:-)))

Thank you for yours some answers to my questions It helps me to learn more about you and to understand you.
It's always pleasant when someone takes interest in you and especially when it is through such an unusual way as Internet is.
But I`ll use this chance to know more about a person writing to me. I really like your letter and want to continue our conversation with you.
I search for the adult person. I do not search for the young man. Young wish to find only sex and entertainments.
I to want to connect destiny with the man of such age as you.
I yearn for the day that I meet someone that has the same desire to build a happy life together.

How do you imagine your ideal woman? My ideal man is one who is not afraid to speak his mind,
to share his inner most thoughts, wanting to be with me and just me and no one else.
For him to enjoy my passions in life and as well, I would enjoy his desires.
I believe a relationship only works if there is a giving and taking,
to share responsibilities in everything. Do you agree with me?
Excuse me XXX, that I ask you to discuss such frank thing with me, person whom you know a couple of days.
But it is interesting to me to know it about you and please send me more photos.
In this letter. I have decided to send you a photo again.
Photos are made by my girlfriend Anna. I hope that you will like it :))))
Have a happy day! I'll be waiting for your reply!

Yours Svetlana.

#278256 by AlanJones Sat Dec 12, 2015 5:02 am
Good morning XXX.
You are occupied?

For a long time to me do not answer. Where you were gone.
Probably, you did not receive my letter.
Therefore do not answer me.
I ask you, check up your box "spam".
I wait for your mail.

Svetlana.

#278556 by Bryon Williams Mon Dec 14, 2015 9:17 pm
Today, I'am full of energy. I have made already, house cleaning :-))))
I adore cleanliness in the house. You love cleanliness!? How it is frequent,
you carry out cleaning in your house? Probably I do it more often ( Joke!:) lol ;-)))
I send you other picture, probably to those pictures which you already saw, you got used ;-)))
The photos I have with my dog. My dog's name is 'Zhesi'.
I shall prepare for a dinner for my family. Mine to grandmother is sick a little and today to me to prepare for it.
By the way, dear, what foodstuffs is loved for you? That you prefer; sweets, meat, a fish?
Inform me it xxxxxx. I'am able to consult not bad on to kitchen,
my grandmother cared of it many years back. You can be convinced of it, in due time.
I easily make various salads, soups, and also game and a fish.
In the greater degree I prefer a fish, and also to me very much to like fruit; kivi, bananas, pineapples and a melon.
Today houses I shall prepare for the chinese hen and vegetable salad.
Probably you xxxxxxx, love the tasty foodstuffs.
We have proverb;" the way to heart of the man - passes through his stomach! "
I was many times convinced of it when observed of my father. Therefore xxxxxxxxxx,
I shall reach to your heart with the help of my culinary abilities. It is a joke!!! lol ;-))))
Now I go on kitchen. I hope, that mine the daddy will be pleased.
Tell more in detail, than you are engaged at home?
And tell more about itself, I like it!
Please don't forget to send your new photos!
I wait for your messages!
Have good day.

Yours Svetlana.

How was your day, mine was very long!
How was your evenings and your weekend? At my weekend i will keep busy at my house. After that....

I receive your letters with delay. But we have good exchange of and i think, that now i can make some opinion of your character.
You seem to me very interesting person xxxxxxxxxx. I hope you feel the same about me. If you do I'am the happiest person.
I know it seems difficult enough to learn people through letters. But when, we will have personal meeting...
I think, that we will enough have time. Study each other much more close. You agree with me?

I very cheerful person also I think out various entertainments for itself and the friends.
I like to help them to make life interesting. It can be different things: dances, cinema, parties or entertainments on the nature.
I already informed you, I the hopeless romanticist lol :-)))))
But if to speak frankly in last time these entertainments give less pleasure.
I frequently dream about romantic evening with the favourite person, it can be a supper or simply walk.
I think, that in it there is a lot of charm. Do you think, sometimes, of such things ?
I think, that you are good man and many women see you as good man too.
You like to me. What your private life now, please tell me about it?
Write to me more about your feelings and desires, I like always to read, when you tell about yourself.

Today i wished to send you a photo. But i do not have photos on this computer in internet cafe so i will send some photos later.
Well i finish my letter now.
I wait for your messages! With thoughts of you!

Yours Svetlana.

#278567 by AlanJones Mon Dec 14, 2015 10:27 pm

Good afternoon, XXX.

I really enjoyed your answer.
Every day we shall learn more about each other and it's an interesting. ;-)
I share your thoughts and I hope that I have qualities you are searching for in a woman.
I believe that friendship-(love, marriage) and especially family are very important.

XXX, I will repeat, I can start to plan travel, to you?!
If you not against., Then your information is required to me. The nearest airport to your city ?
If everything will be according to plan I`ll arrive to you approximately in 13-15 days.
Where that in end of december. As soon as I`ll arrive I`ll work a dentist.
I`ll ask for a advance payment in a company where I`ll work (300-700 euro) for renting a flat.
And do you know how much is to rent a room in your city? And regarding the address of my future work:
I talked with my agent and he forbade me to give any information about my work.
This is a condition of the contract. I must follow all the rules.
I don`t want to have aany problems and I know you understand this.
And I think I`ll not have any problems with my work and place I`ll live in. I informed the agent that I`ll fly.
I think that it would be wonderful if we`ll spend some time together.
I will have some weeks of a free time, prior to the beginning of work.
It time, will be excellent for first acquaintance what do you think?
It`ll make our relations stronger and will help us to learn better each other.
Certainly all expenses are on my route. I`ll pay myself for everything.

You will be my first client! Have you prepared your teeth? I will check you. :))) Only don`t be afraid ;-))))
I have picture to send you I hope you like. Photo is made my assistant, at my work.
with this I finish this letter and will write the other letter to you later.
Waiting for your reply.
Sweet kiss from me! ;-))

Yours Svetlana.

#278568 by AlanJones Mon Dec 14, 2015 10:27 pm

Hello again, my XXX.

There was a free time, I have decided to write to you again.
I want a love that is all consuming. Where the mere though of your mate puts a smile on your face.
That each moment away from each other is a bitter-sweet pain that also gives
You comfort that you know whatever happened during the day will want to be experienced by the other.
Children deserve a happy home one that is built upon love and respect of the parents for each other,
and one that is built upon experiencing all of lifes wonders through and with the children.
I know that it is possible to have such a life with the right person. That person must want the same thing.
You appear to be a sincere man who can devote the time and energy in making such a life a reality.
I think that all the happiness and contentment
I need in life is to make sure that a special someone in my life is happy.
But I have yet to meet this person. Could it be you? Yes, I believe it could be.
I'm a true romantic, and as long as I'm treated with dignity and respect, remain so.
I have a pain in my heart from past relationship. I do not want to ever experience that again either.
That is why it is most important to have a relationship built on respect and friendship.
I feel ours is growing more everyday. I feel closer to you with each letter we write.
I know that we are from different countries and have different style of life.
but I think nothing must be allowed to interfere with our plans for the happy future together!
But I would like to learn your opinion as for about it. Haw much time do you search of pair?
What do you not like in a partner? What do you want most from a partner?

Well... Now about my visa.. Probably tomorrow i cannot write to you.
Because I will have a trip to capital of Russia - the city Moscow. The Visa Center is located in Moscow.
I should visit personally the Visa Center to receive the visa.
And in our city there is no international airport, the nearest is in Moscow.
Therefore my flight will be from Moscow too. I will return on sunday evening or on monday morning.
But i will wait for your letter with the big impatience.
You will miss) me? Necessarily write to me. I'll be waiting for your reply!
I wish to find out you better. Therefore tell about itself more.
Also don't forget to send your photos!

Yours Svetlana.

#278626 by Bryon Williams Tue Dec 15, 2015 10:28 am
Reply-To: Svetlana <[email protected]>

I have decided to write to you again.
xxxxxxxxx - How is your mood? I feel great! :)
You know I'am not looking for some adventures,
I'am very serious of seeking one to live my further life with.
For some people this way of matching is very strange and not worth any commitments.
Therefore I'm a very honest and sincere person.
I think even if we have a lot of different views on life, it`s normal and very interesting.
Because I think Love is the most important thing in this world and I will do everything for love!
I think even if you have an expensive car, a modern house or may be two, a big white yacht it will never
bring you a happiness if you haven`t a beloved person with whom you can share all this!
Do you agree with me? Of course I wish to have a nice house, car and much money for my own needs...
It would be great. But I think my happiness is more important and I don`t want to be safer for
all my life with man who can give me money but can`t give me love! I don`t need money,
I don`t need great house or material things, all I wish is love, happiness and passion with
my beloved man who will always support me and understand.
You know, I`m looking for a man who will love me the way I'am...
Who will understand me from half a word and sometimes from half a thought.
I`m ready to give the whole me to my man. He has to be strong and sensitive at the same time.
He has to accept all my weaknesses because I`m a woman and I`m the most tender creation which needs him.
I do think that you are the same! I hope you are not against of me being so opened with you.

And I would like again for you to repeat, I ask you to give me your information again. Concerning your nearest airport,
your full address and plus your number phone (home and mobil). For me it, really important!
That i could contact you when i will arrive to you. As i should check All!
In avoidance of errors. I think you understand me!?
I wait your letters.
Have good day.

Take care.

Yours Svetlana.

Good afternoon, my Gentlee xxxxxxxx. I have received your letter.
Therefore i have remarkable mood. I hope that your mood is good too ;))
Maybe one day we can share a romantic meal with candles. What do you think? lol ;))))
I'm glad xxxxxx, that in our relations there is a promotion and we became more close people.
I tell often about you to my parents and friends. They hope, that will get acquainted with you someday.
xxxx they insist, that I would acquaint you with them, my dad are especially. I have told him,
that i seriously treat you xxxxxxx, also that you the good person. You know xxxxxxx,
that parents always wish children only good and are pleased, when their children are happy in all.
Yes my daddy. By the way my dad loves fishing and right now he goes pleased here and speaks, that now he has person,
which can be invited for fishing. I laughed for a long time and I have told to him, that I do not know,
would you like it and that he early is pleased. And know, what he did answer? he has told,
that in the following summer he will make for you good fishing tackle also he will learn you to cook good fish soup.

xxxxxx, you have any plans concerning our relations?
I think, that for us will be very much it is good, if we can spent some time together.
For the first acquaintance, to us there will be enough two three weeks. How you consider?
It will be to strengthen our relations and will help us to learn better each other.
I would like as it is possible to find out is better you. That to construct with you serious relations.
If we'll succeed.. Then I will prolong the visa. On longer.
What do you think of it? And did you tell to close people about me? I think, for all there will be it the big surprise.
As soon as I will arrive. Let it will be for everything, the big surprise ;-)))

As soon as i will book air tickets in agency I will inform at once you the date of my flight.
Also, I need to check up all your information again. I ask you, to send me your data of the nearest airport,
your exact address and phone.(It is possible house, working and is desirable a mobile phone number) It is important!!!!
In this letter i send you some the photos again. I hope that you will like it.
I think, that i have told you all my news. And on these lines i will finish my letter.
With thoughts of you, xxxxxxx, yours Svetlana.

#278734 by Bryon Williams Wed Dec 16, 2015 10:58 am
Hi my dear xxxxxx!

I am glad to see yours e-mail. I have some news to you xxxxxxx.
Today i had conversation with agency of travel. To me have told, that to receive the some documents in your country difficultly,
but they can help to me. But the agent had no a lot of time to speak with me because it was necessary for him to go on assembly.
And consequently he has postponed my conversation. Soon I meet him and I shall discuss again.
I hope, lovely, that all will be - well. I have some excitement concerning all it, but also I have firm intention to meet you dear!
Therefore any difficulties, will not stop me. And we'll meet.

I do want to continue our relations! I only ask you if you are really serious with me
and you are ready to continue our relations for our soonest meeting? Do you?
If yes, we need only meet in person. I miss you so much,
I want to run away with you far away so no hurt would taint us.
But that is just a fragment of my imagination and fantasy.
It helps to fantasize sometimes to dull the hurt of things I experience.
I miss you, xxxxxxx, and want nothing more than to be
in your arms until you kiss my problems away.
I will be wait for your reply.

Hope we can meet soon yours Svetlana.

My dearest xxxxxxx.
Today i have again met the agent. He has explained me a situation why there were complexities.
Recently, your government has made more strict control over entrance to United States (US),
because of terrorism and consequently it will be more difficult, for arrival to you. But the agency will make it for me.
The agent has told, that they recently already received some workplaces in United States (US).
And I will have some weeks of a free time, in your country before I will start to work.
I am very glad,that we will not have with it big difficulties.
At first i had fears, that the agency cannot make it or for this purpose very long time will be required.
But the agent has told, that he all will solve! Today, I have handed over your information, to my agent.(xxxxxxxxxxxx United States (US))
The agent has begun the order of air tickets to you. I already paid to agent, the first part of money, for this purpose.
It was in some times more, than i thought. I planned, that will cost for me more cheaply
but because of difficulties for its reception is was for me much expensively.
Dear xxxxxxx, is possible, that to me you will be required the help for payment of other part of cost of travel.
I have some money still, and also took some money at my parents,
but i think them will not suffice for payment of the second part of cost, for tickets.
Though, all will be known, only after the agent will develop a route.
I shall inform you xxxxxx, If to be necessary for me the help.
I hope, that it will not be a problem for you and I can not worry about it. Now I go to have a rest, I'm very tired today.
I wait for your messages my lovely.
My hugs and kisses!!!

Yours Svetlana.