Information on romance scams and scammers.
#274715 by galabi30040 Fri Nov 13, 2015 3:54 pm
hello, just less than 2 months i was ina dating site with a man who fell in love to me, he told me working in a oil rig,that he got a job to work in golf of mexico. as he was staying in a hotel in texas.i was told by him would send fews gift for me in this shipment with some money on it. but the weird thing was. he sent this package by courier company from USA to go for London UK, first, when its arrived there they notified me by email telling me that the sender didnot pay duty tax fees.which was $850 dollars i mentioned to the sender he said i can not pay because im here working in the oil rig , i cant leave this job that supposed he was making good money. when i` ll get the parcel he would pay me back.
i trusted and i paid the fees then the parcel was released from custom. when arrived to france custom again they scanned and found a big amount of money ,telling me need to pay $ 3,000 to get the antiterrorist certificate. he asked for borrow money to his friends and of course from me too. anyway its was paid the parcel was released, when arrive to canada custom the courier company was asking for certificates of money laundering and others.asking for $ 12,000 i told to the sender i have no money and he asked loaning for more money from his friends. its was enough for me.this courier company was increasing the amount for no reporting money and its was required to before the parcel be relesead the amount was asking for was $ 25,000. i realize that everything was a big scam and lies from this guy. i stop comunicating with the person and with the courier company that every day intimadated me withi it and had to send money or they will hand the parcel to customs and authoritiesor the goverment . i hope to hear any advice and support fort this bad experience caused to me`.
Advertisement

#274718 by Terminator5 Fri Nov 13, 2015 4:24 pm
Can you please post the email addresses this scammer used . Thanks .

Daniel 8 :25
#274726 by galabi30040 Fri Nov 13, 2015 6:50 pm
hello. the scammer e- adrress is [email protected]
fake courier company

Madam,

The Canadian Border Services Agency have insisted that you and the sender comitted an offence by not filling an E677 form which would declare the money before it entered Canada. Below is the rules they gave to us, which states Ways of reporting and consequence of not reporting:

Reporting Forms

Complete form E677 to bring your own money into Canada. If you are taking cash or monetary instruments into Canada for another person, fill out form E667. Both forms are available from the Canadian Border Services Agency

Ways of Reporting

You may fill out the form at the border if you are entering the country in person with the money. If you are sending the money by post, you must obtain form E667 ahead of time and send it with the package along with a Universal Postal Convention label. If sending the money with a courier, you must complete from E667 and send it with the courier, but the courier must complete from E668 himself when arriving in Canada.

Consequences of Not Reporting

Failing to report the money you bring into Canada over $10,000 can result in fines or seizure. Fines start at $25,000 to $50,000 and increase steeply. If your unreported money appears suspicious, it can be seized, resulting in an ugly altercation with the law. If you are unsure whether the combined total of your monetary instruments is more than $10,000, take the time to check before you leave and avoid these strict penalties.

The Canadian Border Services Authority, have instructed that you pay a fine of $25,000 or the money will be seized and you will be charged to court for Money Laundery. Please reply to this email urgently, so we may know how to proceed.

Yours in Service,

Terry Fred

CUSTOMS CLEARANCE DEPARTMENT
ADLIB EXPRESS COURIER/ LOGISTIC DELIVERY
ASIA-MIDDLE EAST-UK CHANNELS-AMERICAS

Email:[email protected]
[email protected]
Phone: +44 792 427 8492
Text: +1 604 424 3766
[URL=http://scamwarners.com/main/v.php?id=9667jpg.jpg][IMG]http://scamwarners.com/main
#274915 by galabi30040 Sun Nov 15, 2015 12:34 pm
hello there, thanks for all the information about this scammer. if i knew about this site a month ago i would have stoped any transation sent to this person. i lost my money and i know that there is not chance to get it back.this scammer was so good lying, and crying while we had mesaging trought viber with the purpose the get money that s all. the big concenr he`s still loose harming victims
and taking their money out of pocket.i just hope he get the punisment that deserve one day.
#276416 by Lyoung123 Thu Nov 26, 2015 11:21 pm
I am so sorry you got scammed by another no good sob. I got scammed, and he was working in Alaska on an oil rigg. When he wanted to have a package sent to me for some reason, I thought it was a scam artist. I immediately blocked him on Facebook and deleted my email account and changed my phone number. How do you get over a guy that doesn't exist...that has been my main problem. He said all the right words and I fell for it. It has really been hard these last few days... I told him about my family, sent him pictures of my kids...he said he wanted to marry me...and it was all a lie..Thank God I realized he was a con man before dishing out any dough. We just have to be extra careful of anyone you meet online. I think I will only date someone whom I can see face to face from now on. . Just wanted to give you a little support and I'm sorry you went through all of that. I eeish you the best..
#276503 by galabi30040 Fri Nov 27, 2015 12:07 pm
hi, thank you for you support. the same story sent to me a parcel who was stucked in customs, just asking for money fee to be relased and in conlusion the package never arrived to me. these scammer was so good lying till the end,making so kind of promises. like another user said too good to be true..really a good bastards.but the bad thing here its still free harming more victicms taking all their money earned really hard.i just advice to all people who search the internet on dating site be really careful to who talking to and search about the person, investigate them. goood luck

i just received a email and i have the suspicious is a scam I'd like to join your LinkedIn network.
Fake profile

Bruce Goldberg
Attorney at Legal Services
Benin

Bruce Goldberg
Attorney at Legal Services

Benin,
Executive Office

Education

American University

50connections
Accept invitation

https://www.linkedin.com/in/bruce-goldberg-837560110/en

Background
Experience
Attorney
Legal Services
March 1996 – Present (19 years 10 months)Cotonou Benin

The Law Office of Bruce HGoldberg is a law office providing quality legal services to the communit
Education
American University
American University
Master’s Degree
Following

Schools

American University

Washington D.C. Metro Area

I googled him and the real person is a hipnoterapyst.and phycologist.