Information on romance scams and scammers.
#275818 by AlanJones Sun Nov 22, 2015 12:13 am
Romance Scammer - Svetlana - [email protected]

From Sveta - [email protected]
Reply-to: [email protected]

How are you doing? My name is Svetlana! I look up a boyfriend. I often journey and sing. Best regards, Svetlana!

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement

#276544 by AlanJones Sat Nov 28, 2015 1:47 am

A few days watching the mail, and only now saw that your email came to a folder garbage (SPAM)
I'm glad you wrote to me, I'll start talking about himself.
My full name is Svetlana. Can you tell me and Sveta.
I am 31 years old.
My height is 172 cm and my weight is 58 kg. In my opinion it is to support the form of a girl.
It keeps the body and the health of both!
My Brown hair color.
The color of my eyes, gray - green.
I send you my photo. You can see my appearance. Photos need to see a partner in order to change the correspondence.
I hope you like my picture. Incidentally, I am also waiting for your photos. It's quite important and interesting to me.
I am not married and have no children. Well, I'm in search of happiness, the search for the man for a relationship.
If you're interested only naked pictures, then you can stop the conversation. I will understand you.
I am waiting and hoping. Hope to be interesting for you. Svetlana

Image Image

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#276924 by AlanJones Tue Dec 01, 2015 12:27 am
XXX, sorry for the delay in the letter was a lot of work and now I can write to you every day.
I want to be honest. I thought you were more sociable. Now I read your letter short.
Please tell me about yourself. I just continue to talk about themselves.
I do not think that I was thoughtless. I am a serious woman, but I have a good sense of humor.
XXX, I think what is interesting from where I have your email address?
To sent me links to the search for love, I went and saw yours profile, I can not remember the name of the site where it was.
Well, I hope that you, too, in search of love and lady.
I want to remind you that I'm looking for a man with whom I will be happy. I want to meet a soul mate!
Communication via e-mail is more comfortable. You can ask me any information that you are interested in me.
I will answer your questions.
I was born and live in the city of Nizhny Novgorod. You can look on the Internet about my Nizhny Novgorod.
I worked as a laboratory chemical analysis. The purpose of my work, check analyzes the ecology of our city.
Any product, which product in the production process related chemical analysis.
You can see my profession sought included the top 10 women's profession.
XXX, please tell me about your country. I'm curious to know your life
How do you spend each day? Do you have a hobby? Do you work?
I recall that I was not married, not when. Now I'm alone and I have no one in the relationship.
I devote a lot of time working. Already I thought about creating a family.
I never thought I could write letters, especially the man, who did not know. I must continue to work now.
Thank you for your attention forward to your letter to Svetlana

Image Image Image Image

#277346 by AlanJones Sat Dec 05, 2015 1:08 am
Good afternoon darling XXX,
My mood became good after that. As I have checked up mail, and have seen your letter.
I am so glad to read your mail again! And to answer you! Our acquaintance proceeds and develops.
I am interesting to you? I am a quiet person, as new acquaintances. But I am perfect, and I will not communicate with all.
I read your letters with a great interest. I would like to communicate with you more, but unfortunately, our letters is all that we have now.
On the working computer I have no skype or msn messenger and other programs for a chat. My boss says that on work it is necessary to work,
Instead of to be engaged in extraneous affairs. I hope, you understand me - I do not want to have problems with my heads.
One month ago mine the laptop has broken I has given on repair I hope that will soon repair, thus, we can communicate more often.
It is not a lot of about my life.
Well, my family - mine mum Irina, the Father call Oleg a name of mine sister Zhana.
My mum the cook of cafe, mine the father the military commander of group. I will necessarily send you a photo.
You like to cook food? I adore to prepare! My hobby cooking.
My mum learnt us with the sister prepares. My mum says that "the natural woman should be a gourmet!
"For this reason I can perfectly prepare any meal. My hobby is meal preparation.
I consider very attentively to food and health. Also, I like to experiment and prepare new dishes.
I like European cuisine, I like food from seafood. In Russia East kitchen is very popular.
In Russia, many national dishes. A fried potato, Pancakes, Cancers. Russian cuisine is very rich and many dishes,
XXX, you tried or heard?
XXX, I hope that my letters do not tyre you also to you interesting about what I to you I write.
I only want to show you my life and to tell who I such. I can sometimes be very curious and consequently be not surprised!
To you about my English language, I do not do now it fast. For this reason it is a pity,
if you do not understand something. Well? Well you can ask again me that you will not understand in the letter.
Tonight I plan to visit fitness club to train. Playing sports helps me to distract from work.
I receive a vivacity and energy charge. After fitness club, I will go to pool.
What plans at you for this evening?
Today I send you photos playing sports.
I look forward your letter. Svetlana

Image Image Image Image

#277629 by AlanJones Tue Dec 08, 2015 1:07 am

You thought that will be the weekend? At you plans will meet friends? I think we the sister we will go to parents on a visit often we go to parents on weekend
I have woken up have made to myself a breakfast of porridge and cocoa in the morning,
have collected things and have gone to sports of halls.
Yes today I do not work and I write to you about the cafe Internet,
I do not want that you have lost me as I have got used to ours of dialogue.
What breakfast was at you today?
I have gone to sports of halls from was engaged about 1.5 hours. And now I write to you.
I want to tell about myself more:
1 - Mine favourite colour: GREEN if you have paid attention to my photo attentively that you see that colour green and as mine colour of eyes.
2 My favourite flowers: Violets
3 Preference of music at me goes pop to groups, well sometimes hunting to listen to quiet classical music.
4 Of films the preference goes a melodrama and a comedy, it is pleasant to me interesting and ridiculous
films and as romanticism and love in films is pleasant.
Speak more about itself to me pleasantly to learn you more and more.
I told that that mine the father the military chief group, in Russia 6 times year can and passes the doctrine
of military men more and mine father Oleg a beret me the doctrine was itself on the doctrine which in the end September the last.
I want to send you a photo, I have not much learnt to shoot at all well at me not so well it turns out, I hope have not frightened you it.
I with impatience will wait for your following letter. Please, tell to me answers to my questions.
It is necessary for me to hear them. Svetlana

Image Image Image Image

#278251 by AlanJones Sat Dec 12, 2015 4:59 am
Good morning XXX,
XXX, how are you doing? I try to check mail every day, but sometimes at me it is impossible to do it.
Excuse me when I cannot write the letter to you at once.
As I have told to you, I read and I write to you from my office.
Today as soon as I have come for work, first of all I have turned on my computer and have checked up mine email.
And your letter has forced me to smile. I read your letters with a great interest.
We continue the communications, and it is really interesting to me.
I have told to you so a little about my life. But sometimes it seems to me which I write you too much.
Tell mine English to you it is clear? Since university I did not use the of knowledge of English language.
I without problems understand that you write to me.
** Has forgotten to tell you about the birthday. I was born on On January, 1st, 1984.
For me a difference age to have what problem, I consider that age there are no barriers, I like to learn about you more.
XXX, told about itself more, send me the photos.
XXX, please, tell to me how you represent the girlfriend?
What qualities the girl with which you should possess want to be till the end of life?
I like our dialogue and I want to develop it. I am opened with you and I am ready to answer any your question.
I am glad that I have found such pleasant interlocutor
So, I answer a question, what qualities of the partner are important for me, what man should be near to me.
The most important thing for me care and love to me, attention. If mine the man makes me happy.
I will make all that it as was happy near to me. Our life not the eternal! I would like to have my party of the careful,
reliable and kind person. The person who will respect me.
Trust - the most important thing for me. Without any trust all is impossible: work, friendship, love.
I send now to you new photos. They have been made more recently, I hope that they are pleasant to you.
I with impatience will wait for your following letter. Please, tell to me answers to my questions.
It is necessary for me to hear them. I wait for yours letter Svetlana

Image Image Image Image Image

#278252 by AlanJones Sat Dec 12, 2015 5:00 am
Hello my interlocutor XXX.
Here again your new girlfriend from far Russia. XXX, today I had an interesting and pleasant day.
All has begun in the morning. I have made to myself a breakfast from flakes and fruit salad.
You have woken up for a long time?
I do not know a difference in time between us, therefore I can be mistaken and now at you day or evening or night.
Anyway, I want to transfer you my good mood. Today I well slept and consequently I have woken up with good mood.
I think, people should ask not as affairs and how you slept? Because the dream forms mood.
If you slept well, you wake up with good mood.
If you have not slept, you nervous. Our nights set the fashion to our days. You agree with me?
I think, time has come to give you my phone number.
I want to hear your voice.
I think that in the beginning it is necessary to type +7 as a country Russia code. Then number 9535501321 please call me in weekend,
I will wait for your call. It is my cellular telephone. Or at first you can send to me sms, thus, we can define a difference in time.
And if I sleep, you sms will not wake me.
I want to tell that that will be what problems with dialogue as I can easy communicate in English without effort.
I never was married, but I had serious relations before. I and my former guy there were together 5 years it is the big term.
I thought, we loved each other. But once he has told to me that its feelings to me have come to an end.
I have been shocked. But now I think that it never had feelings to me. Real feelings cannot come to an end.
I do not know where it now and that it does.
I do not have children and was not, well I think that the ideal family is two children the boy and the girl.
That the girl was similar to the father, and the boy on mum.
Children you are interesting to me how many think who should in a family, and boys or girls?
If we could communicate in a reality, it would be fine. I think, there is nothing better than real dialogue.
I would be very glad to walk with you in park or descends in a cinema.
I do not want to hurry up not to lose our friendship. It is interesting to me to learn about you.
Therefore I want that you knew that it is very interesting to me with you.
And I very much hope that our friendship has chance to become good relations. My heart is free.
XXX, it is interesting to me that you do when I write you the letter.
Now I have a break, I drink green tea and I read your letter.
I would like to drink tea or coffee with you. It would be fine, if we could drink tea together.
We could stir, joke and laugh. What do you think of it?
You can present it? I hope, sometime it happens. Never speak never!
Between us distance, but it not a problem for us, would be desire!
I want to wish you all most the best. I wait for your letter and answers to my questions.
To tomorrow. Svetlana

#278253 by AlanJones Sat Dec 12, 2015 5:00 am
Hi, it's me again. I wrote you a letter. Maybe my letter just does not come to you.
Or there was a problem with my e-mail. I dont know. But I am writing to you again,
hoping to see your reply. I am writing to you with a mailbox that is my own, and if
you want to answer, I'll wait for your letter here. I will be very glad to see your
reply. Met through the Internet for me is new. I do not have the social networks
such as Facebook. Because all the time I spend at work, and I try to free my family
to pay. But my best friend has found a husband through the Internet. That's her
He advised me to apply to the Internet Agency. Maybe you ask where I got your e-mail?
Internet agency, which is located in St. Petersburg and is called "Virginia," I was offered a few e-mail, photos.
I chose to write to you. I hope you're happy because
we now have the ability to communicate. I'm looking for love and
I do not want to play feelings. I need only serious relationship without
deception and games. Now I write to you, and a little worried. Especially since
my computer is already old and I am afraid that it may be turned off at any time.
If I had the opportunity, we could talk on Skype, but unfortunately I do not have
such an opportunity. As I said, my computer is too simple and old and it does not have a camera.
I want you to write a little about yourself. My name is Svetlana. I am 29 years old. I live in Russia,
the city of St. Petersburg. I'm looking for happiness in this life. I want to meet
your soul mate, because man can not live alone. I already had the sad experience of building relationships. But nothing
good came, I was very painful wound through the heart. And I did not
I want more mistakes and suffer. I want to meet this man,
who will love me, respect and appreciate every moment held
together. I work in a shop for the sale of used cars. I live with my parents.
We have a spacious apartment, so that there is enough space
everything. My parents were already aged. I live with my parents to help
them. We have a very good relationship with my parents. I trust them in everything,
They have a very good and open people. I listen to the advice of your parents. I hope, that you
response to my letter, and we will continue our acquaintance. I understand that
between us is a big difference in language, culture and country. But I believe that
this should not prevent us. You will be interested to know more about me,
my country, its customs. And I'm interested to know more about you. I write
you a letter through an interpreter. And I ask you to forgive me if I suddenly
write a word that you do not understand or make a mistake. But I'm a fast learner. I was learning
English in school, but that was long ago. I hope this is not a problem for
us. I will help you learn my language and you help me. I think it's
it will be interesting))) to study each other. Perhaps a little later when we
get to know each other better, we can talk on the phone, but it is too early to
talk about this, we need to get closer to each other. I think that the main thing in humans
not outside, but inside. Most importantly some inner peace. I think that
we will not have problems with our acquaintance, it will be very interesting.
I hope that I was able to write this letter to their intentions and purpose in life.
I'm going to wait for your letter. I hope at
we will succeed. I send you my photo. I also want to ask you more of your photos,
I would like us to know each other not only in letter, but also visually. In the next letter I
I'll write a little more.
Hoping to answer Svetlana

Image Image

#278566 by AlanJones Mon Dec 14, 2015 10:25 pm

Forgive tomorrow I cannot write you the letter, well please do not leave me without your answer.
Tomorrow we the sister will go to help parents with cleaning with the house...
How your mood today? I hope, your mood is good, because I have very good mood.
How is the weather yours of a city? Than you are engaged now? What plans at you on weekend?
In my city of Nizhni Novgorod 1 C. In Russia already almost on an extent of 5 years snow falls and the majority
the cities of Russia as thaws in some days, weather in the spring, the dirt, a rain, only will fall snow it quickly thaws.
Tell what cycle of weather your city? Many people of my city go in autumns of a thing.
I wanted to tell not much about customs of your country. Russian Traditions:
To your country there is a holiday as the Pancake week? In Russia in it day burn a scarecrow and eat pancakes.
You have a holiday Easter?
Easter is a light holiday of revival of the Christ. This holiday has come to Russia from Byzantium together
with a christening in the end of X century. Since then across all Russia widely,
beautifully and solemnly celebrate this Christian holiday.
In Russia Christmas celebrate on January, 7th, at you celebrate earlier?
On February, 14th each year we celebrate "Day enamoured"
On March, 8th in Russia celebrate Women's day
On January, 1st each year I celebrate the Birthday with friends and parents,
tell you the birthday you celebrate??? It is interesting to me your life.
What the holiday at you is which do not celebrate in Russia?
I hope that weekend will pass yours well While I did not think that I will do in weekend.
There is that that I can understand a question and consequently I pass it,
I was not some years experts in English language and I can commit errors, please do not become angry write me them again.
I will wait for yours letter Svetlana

Image Image Image

#279026 by AlanJones Sat Dec 19, 2015 4:27 am

XXX, you waited for mine email?
Todayyy the earth in streets of our city is covered by snow. White All around. It looks very beautifully.
I will do photos and to send them to you that you could look at this beauty.
I wait each your letter, as if a gift for Christmas.
Every evening, whether I come from work and I think you have written me the letter,
whether have sent new photos for me.
Yesterday, I have come home and have made a supper, have prepared fish on a grill with vegetables.
Later from work my sister Zhana has come. I hope that you remember I spoke to you about it in the letter.
We live separately from parents together the sister.
We already adult also have decided to live separately, well everyone weekend we visit the parents.
Yesterday at supper the sister I have told about you. I the sister have noticed happiness in my opinion.
And I have told it, I was successful enough, because I communicate with very interesting person.
Earlier I have tried not to speak about our correspondence.
But now I have told to the sister because they have assumed as though I had a secret!
And I have told, my secret - XXX!!! It is impossible to hide even small happiness in someone's eyes!
XXX, you have already told to your friends about me, about our correspondence? What do they speak?
Every day, I learn you more and more, and to me starts to seem that
I know you for a long time, dialogue with you brings to me pleasure.
XXX, your letters, an obligatory part of my day, it is necessary for me to know that
at you all be good, otherwise, I cannot the quiet. I do not want to hasten, and I am not guided by emotions,
I sincerely tell you about myself in the the letter.
XXX, it seems to me, what exactly you the man with whom I will feel well.
You beautiful, clever, are interesting to me with you,
we have some general interests, and the main thing at us with you the identical
purposes, and with you it will be together easier to us to realise our dreams in a reality. You agree with me?
I want to know about your life as much as possible. We from the different countries and
we have different cultures. And it is interesting to me to learn about you new things.
I the orthodox Christian. I go to church of one time in a month. I think, god is a love. God in each of us.
I do not know, how there arrives correspondence change between two people.
And we while far from each other! But I think that we will find a correct way of communications!
And I hope that we already have found a correct way of communications! You agree with me?
I like to communicate with you very much!!
Together with the letter today, I send you a new photo that you could see my smile!
I send you usual photos from an everyday life. I with impatience wait for your letter tomorrow.
Sincerely, for ever yours Svetlana

#279296 by AlanJones Tue Dec 22, 2015 12:57 am

Hello darling XXX!
XXX, ours with you the friendship very much is pleasant to me. Earlier.
I to you had a feeling of curiosity. Now I had a feeling of sympathy to you.
Still recently I did not think that I will communicate with the man who lives on other end of a planet. But it is possible.
All depends only on us. And if we want, we can meet. It not illusions.
You have a car? Yes I have a car, the mark of the car of Mazda 6 is tender I name it "Mazdinya"
Soon new year and Christmas. It is the big holiday not only for Russian, but also for any person of any country.
This celebratory mood, a fur-tree, gifts to friends and a family. In Russia also important attribute are tangerines.
The main drink on a festive table is a champagne. I love champagne.
You can arrive to Russia. Or I can arrive to you. I am not afraid of flights. Last summer I travelled to Egypt with my sister. I love the sea, a beach, the sun.
Yes, I have the passport and it means that I can travel all over the world without obstacles. We can travel together. What do you think?
I like your character. I communicate with you only in letters, but I have found in you a rich inner world. I love your kindness.
I think, you the good and fair person. You attentive, careful and me are pleasant it.
And now I want more. I want dialogue in a reality. I am assured, our meeting will allow us
to understand our feelings and to understand at what level our relations.
To me not important in what country we will meet. Important that we will together.
This morning I have visited shopping centre in our city. I have been very surprised, because around all already says that soon there will come New Year.
A wonderful smell of needles, and also a smell of tangerines.
It will be fine, if we can be together in New Year and Christmas. This my hugest desire.
Also in the beginning of next year, I will have many days off which can add my holiday.
I do not want anything especial, I want to be only near to you and to live your everyday life. I think that our meeting will be a fine gift for us.
My words to you serious. XXX, you have already any plans for Christmas and New Year?
I feel that already well I know you. Your letters, give every day me fine mood. Please, sincerely answer me this question.
I do not communicate with anybody, except you. You the unique man in my life, and me are not necessary anybody another.
I hope, my photo will give pleasure to your day today! My sister helps to do a photo.
E??? we have though one chance to meet, we should use this chance.
I with impatience wait for your letter tomorrow. Kiss kiss kiss
Sincerely, for ever yours Svetlana

5 Bikini photos attached (not posted)