Information on romance scams and scammers.
#276680 by malu53 Sat Nov 28, 2015 7:17 pm
I'm looking for a worthy partner for marriage and family formation.I went to the dating agency a week ago where I was given your email address.I do not know anything about you except your email address.It is not very comfortable to me to write you first because for me this is the first experience of online dating.I would like to see our acquaintance continued and I think that we will be interested in each other.I'll write little bit about myself for you to have a slight idea about me.I am educated, kind, and honest woman without bad habits.I want that in my life will be a loved person with a clever heart and a kind soul.I would like to exchange phone numbers with you to know each other better.I lead an active and healthy lifestyle. I like swimming and sport exercises.It supports my life activity and helps me to stay in good shape.I'll write more if you answer me.I have so many photos, I will send them to you if you answer me.I'll be glad respond to any of your questions and I hope that we will continue our dialogue.Anastasia!!!
client-ip: 31.41.218.149 <<< ISP: ON-LINE Ltd, Ukraine
Date: Tue, 10 Nov 2015

also here
scamsurvivors.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=39983
Advertisement