Information on romance scams and scammers.
#277013 by Kate1970 Tue Dec 01, 2015 6:13 pm
facebook.com/jeffdaniel.tucker/about
widower :=)
"i'm jeff,a national of united state and a single father to my lovely son Paul"

"you know my chatting with you is a very big risk
because I’m using the American military device for monitoring aircrafts, tracking bomb, rockets and radio frequencies to chat with you" :laugh-s:

"honey i want to bring an info that came to my base today to your notice
honey be careful with those that say that they are one of us while they aren't
honey most evil scammers now use U.S military photos to scam people on net"

"honey last week during one of our patrol my team got an Intel about a Taliban Terrorist location between the boarder of Afghanistan and Pakistan, we move in and over powered them but to our greatest shock my team of 6 soldiers discovered where this group of rebel hide what they have been stealing from the locals, all their looting's,ammunition in sets,AK-47 rifles,M16,rocket launchers, bars of golds, lots of jewelries ranging from neck less to rings and bracelets and then we also discovered 8 big boxes that we opened and discovered very huge some of money in American dollars that we believe to be what the rebels used in sponsoring the terrorist activities....honey we couldn't believe our eye!!!"

"honey We rounded everything in our amoured jeeps and set back to the base....But something happened while we are in the car returning back...my men was not happy with my command to take back everything back to the base and to be submitted to our general commandant...they wanted us to share what we got between us like the other troops have done sharing it between them, it nearly brought a fight between me and my next in command!!I told them NO!that i cannot engage in such illegal stealing from the US army. But they were all angry with me but nevertheless we continued our journey"

"when we arrived I gave the general commandant our mission report and submitted what we got and handed the prisoners(rebels)honey to be honest with you,i all most bought the idea of sharing the content of the box within our self if not that i'm not use to doing such and baby i really thank God that i was honest because the commandant could not believe his eye too along with the high ranking officer present at the base, everyone was so proud of me and my men"
Honey later in the night the commandant called me and my second at the mission in his office, he asked me some questions about the men i lead,What happened? like he knows what happened while we are heading back.... i told him i only had some arguments with them that i could not compromise.He said for the fact we were able to achieve that,i'm going to be rewarded but i will never let the rest of my men know about it, he handed one of the box to me and also handed my second a box too and said we are free to go but be careful about it....Honey when i came to a place i was left alone i could not believe my eye, in the box was 2 bars of gold and the some of 1million US dollars"

"so i had to tag my military important documents mostly my belongings which is very important to my living and some cloths in the box and sent it to a friend of mine who is red cross cargo flight attendant that came for him to help me register it to you,he flew to London two days ago My red cross friend is not aware of the fact that there is money in the box and at the moment my friend is expecting an address from me where to send my box
honey send your details to him in his email address [email protected]"

"your email address,mobile number and your home adress
the delivery company will now call or send a mail to you once the package gets to them for delivery
honey please keep the box very safe okay
i trust and believe in you so, much"

i blocked him
more info about him i found here:
http://fake-scam.info/index.php?topic=5801.0
http://fake-scam.info/index.php?action=gallery;cat=3547

Advertisement

#302809 by JanneDoee Thu Aug 11, 2016 6:28 am
Meet this great guy on OkCupid, Tuckermicheal13, and he asked to chat on KIK(Tucker Micheal) and he was even better off site but when he asked me to marry him and said he loved me after just a few days of chatting alarms went off. I thought I was maybe just being paranoid so I did reverse searches on his profile pics and found a LinkedIn(Tucker Gerald) and Facebook(Gerald Tucker) and then asked him to take a pic and send it to me. When He sent a pic from his gallery, instead of actually taking one, that image came up here with fake stamped all over it. He claims to be a single dad with a son, and he is deployed service member in Afganistan :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: