Information on romance scams and scammers.
#278548 by Kate1970 Mon Dec 14, 2015 7:16 pm
"I really had to write this letter today because I can´t stop thinking about you, even if I try my hardest not to.
Much as I know there isn´t much you can do against an ocean of distance between us, you still don´t seem to leave my thoughts.
You are my most constant memory; you are the consolidate passion in my heart, in my body and in every inch of my skin.
Now and forever, all I wish is to feel your head on my shoulder even after when the unmerciful signs of time decide to take away that light in your eyes and the strength of your body. You, my beloved heart, will always have the loveliest and most beautiful face and I will always see in your smile the silver lining of my dreams."

"Sometimes, there are things that happen right in front of your eyes and you are not even aware of them, isn`t it? That usually happens when you are totally distracted or you have shut yourself to the world outside.
I`m not trying to beat around the bush, but it would have been very nice to have started this letter by saying right away that I am totally in love with you; it`s so strange for me to be so blinded by love whereas you seem to be blind to my love. If it`s pure distraction and you are really not aware of the way I look at you, then there is still hope this letter will produce some effect. My only fear, however, is that you have already noticed my interest in you and you couldn`t care less. Is that the case?
I sincerely hope not... I suspect you haven`t even realized that there is someone who looks at you in a different way and whose heart beats faster every time you are near. Much as I try to be discreet, I can sometimes be too obvious; but know that I have brought myself to write you this letter, the dices have been cast and I hope fortune is on my side.
Dear (name) <<<<HE FORGOT PUT MY NAME<<<<<< if you still don`t know who I am, it won`t belong before you find out. No, I`m not going to sign this letter; but I`ll be asking you "Did you like it?" next time you walk past me. And what I`ll see in your eyes and in your smile will be my answer."
Advertisement