Information on romance scams and scammers.
#275154 by malu53 Tue Nov 17, 2015 1:54 pm
gm7654321
Male / Divorced
Current Location Central District/ Hong Kong
Create Date 16/11/2015 13:44
Last Login 16/11/2015 13:49

About Me
here to find a true happiness create happiness is the two together to share life

Profession others
Annual Income 240.001$-600.000$
Living Situation Other
Relocation Willing to relocate another country
Seeking For Friendship, Marriage

no pic
have the gut feeling ... pics will show Mark S. Martins

Greeting to you, am Martins, from United States, I saw your profile and i become interested in knowing you more, Please kindly reply to me back via e-mail, [email protected], so that we can talk better.

waiting,

Thanks.
Martins.
also on a Chinese site shyan.com with identical message
Advertisement

#275675 by malu53 Fri Nov 20, 2015 8:32 pm
Hello Dearest!

My dear, thanks for your reply, i really want to establish a long term relationship with you after i have gone through your profile on the site, And my dear there is a reason why i choose to establish a relationship with you and too i want to resign and set up a business investment in your country, i will use the opportunity to tell you all about myself, My dear i attach my pictures to this email, so take a nice view on them, presently i am in Afghanistan at war zone for peace keeping mission due to the crisis here in Afghanistan.

I am Brigadier General Mark Martins. Staff Judge Advocate Multinational Force-Iraq

Experience

Office of the Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff (OCJCS)-Deputy Legal Counsel (2003-2005) with duty in Baghdad (June-Nov 2004) as counsel to Commanding General, Multinational Security Transition Command-Iraq 1st Armored Division-Staff Judge Advocate to Commanding General and supervisor of a legal staff of more than 100 military and civilian attorneys and paralegals comprising five offices in Hesse, Germany (2001-2003) and eventually task organized operational law teams in and around Baghdad, Iraq (2003) XVIII Airborne Corps and Fort Bragg-Deputy Staff Judge Advocate, Fort Bragg, North Carolina (2000-2001) 1st Infantry Division-Deputy Staff Judge Advocate, Wuerzburg, Germany (1998-2000) with duty in Kosovo as Chief of Staff of all U.S. Forces and later Legal Advisor for Commanding General, Task Force Falcon (1999) Center for Law and Military Operations-Deputy Director, Charlottesville, Virginia
(1995-1997) The Judge Advocate General's School-Professor, International and Operational Law, Charlottesville (1994-1995) 101st Airborne Division (Air Assault) & Fort Campbell-Chief of Administrative Law, Chief of Legal Assistance, Operational Law Attorney, Trial Counsel, Senior Trial Counsel, Fort Campbell, Kentucky (1990-1993) 82d Airborne Division-Infantry Platoon Leader, Assistant Brigade S-4, Brigade S-4, Fort Bragg, North Carolina (1985-1987)

Education

Harvard Law School (J.D., m.c.l. and Law Review, 1990) Oxford University (Rhodes Scholar 1983-1985, Politics, Philosophy, Economics, B.A., 1st Class Honours, 1985) United States Military Academy (1st in General Order of Merit and various other honors, 1983) Military and Professional Schools and Training National War College-Fort McNair, Washington, D.C. (distinguished graduate, award for research manuscript "Paying Tribute to Reason: Judgments on Terror, Lessons for Security, in Four Trials Since 9/11", 2005-2006) Command and General Staff College-Fort Leavenworth, Kansas (Marshall Award as top graduate and other honors, M.M.A.S. awarded following dissertation and defense, 1997-1998) The Judge Advocate General's School Graduate Course-Charlottesville, Virginia (Dist. Honor Graduate and other honors, including best dissertation, L.L.M., 1993-1994)

Combined Armed Services Staff School-Fort Leavenworth, Kansas (1992) Judge Advocate Officer Basic Course-Charlottesville, Virginia (1990) Infantry Officer Basic Course-Fort Benning, Georgia (Dist. Leadership Graduate, 1985) Ranger Tab, Pathfinder Badge, Expert Infantryman Badge, Senior Parachutist Badge, Air Assault Badge-Fort Benning, Georgia, Fort Bragg, North Carolina, and Fort Campbell, Kentucky (various times between 1981 and 1991)

Publications

"Rules of Engagement for Land Forces: A Matter of Training, Not Lawyering," Military Law Review 143 (1994): 1-160. "'War Crimes' During Operations Other Than War: Military Doctrine and Law 50 Years After Nuremberg and Beyond," Military Law Review 149 (1995): 199-227. "National Forums for Punishing Offenses Against International Law: Might U.S. Soldiers Have Their Day in the Same Court?," Virginia Journal of International Law 36 (1996): 659-686. "Deadly Force Is Authorized, But Also Trained," Army Lawyer, September 2001, 1-16. "Fee as the Wind Blows: Waivers of Attorney's Fees in Individual Civil Rights Actions Since Evans v. Jeff. D.," Harvard Law Review 102 (1989): 1278-1299. "Habeas Corpus-Collateral Attack on State Criminal Convictions: Teague v. Lane," Harvard Law Review 103 (1989): 290-300. "No Small Change of Soldiering: The Commander's Emergency Response Program in Iraq and Afghanistan," Army Lawyer, February 2004, 1-20. Law and Military Operations in Haiti, 1994-95, Charlottesville, VA: Center for Law and Military Operations, 1995. My dear i have told you all about me, so i hope to read from you soonest.

Yours Faithfully
General Mark Martins.
Date: Wed, 18 Nov 2015

pics show Chief Prosecutor Brigadier General Mark Martins
#283859 by malu53 Sun Feb 07, 2016 12:41 pm
zorpia
Mark Martins
55, London, United Kingdom
Last seen 8 hours ago
Looking for anything with a girl
aged 40‑90

pics already posted

My Dearest One
Greetings to you,
I hope this mail will find you well & healthy and I hope we can established a relationship since we are meeting here for the first time, I have gone through a profile that speaks good of you I was impressed when i saw your profile and decide to communicate with you. It is my desire to know you, I like honesty, trust, love, caring,truth,& respect, I have all this qulities in me, kindly respond to me through my private mail box ( markmartins166 AT gmail DOT com) so we can know ourself 's better. I hope to read from you if your are also interested. Thanks and hoping to hear from you soonext.
#283871 by Kate1970 Sun Feb 07, 2016 4:57 pm
Facebook :
.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100011204687368

Captain (sailing) in the U.S. Army
He studied at the university: US Army Academy
Lives in: Kabul