Information on romance scams and scammers.
#283910 by Kate1970 Mon Feb 08, 2016 2:17 pm
hi5
Andrea R
Relationship Status: Single
Ethnicity: Caucasian/White
about me
I’m spontaneous and always ready for the next adventure. I am a caring, deeply compassionate, sensitive,strong and dependable individual looking for that special person. I have a few hobbies including cooking, reading, camping going to the beach, taking long walks. I love the outdoors in a nutshell.I truly believe that if you treat people properly then they will know what is in your heart. I like sports but most especially tennis and golf.

What a nice and sparkling smile. I wouldn't trade that smile for anything. I don't know you, I was searching profile here when i stumbled on your profile. I got entangled in that wonderful smile, couldn't stop myself from saying hello. Please always wear this smile.
Advertisement

#283911 by Kate1970 Mon Feb 08, 2016 2:20 pm
from e mail:

Hi Dear,
Compliments of the day my friend, Hope you are fine there today? You seem like a very interesting person to meet and am looking forward to our first date. I thought about this and I realized it was an opportunity for us to get to know each other very well before we meet physically.I honestly don't know what attracted me to your profile picture,something inside was like you are special. I'm new to the internet scene but I think I can spot a sincere and genuine person when I see one.I am a Marine Engineer,obtained my first degree from University of Strathclyde. I work with Island shipping company, United Kingdom. I am due for retirement early next year. I'm the only child of Mr and Mrs David Ravelli of the blessed memory. I use to have a woman in my life who died month battle with cancer.... May her soul rest in peace. I'm 6 feet, 190 lbs with an athletic built, mentally stable, warm, caring, honest, a good listener and a positive person with great sense of humor. I love swimming, Jogging to keep mind and body healthy. I listen to all kind of music depending on my mood. I watch detective movies, when it comes to food I enjoy dairy products, vegetables and fruits.

My ideal companion is someone who is extremely funny, compassionate, honest, kind, loyal, affectionate but not clingy, understanding, and sweet.. Tell me about your background, life experiences, past relationships, goals, interest etc. I want to learn about the secrets you rarely share with anyone.What makes you happy honey? I want a lasting relationship with you that will be filled with substance, quality, love and faithfulness. Hope I didn't write much of a novel...lol. Back to my duty post now,write to me and tell me about your self. Have a great weekend and keep sweet.

Hope I didn't scare you away with my ranting :-)... I attached some of my pictures to this email and I hope to get some of yours soon as well.

Have a beautiful evening.

#283999 by malu53 Tue Feb 09, 2016 9:34 am
scammer provided the gmail address on christiandate
he's on FB too
since January 8
with the first pic posted
uid: 100010739867113

picassa
Andrea Ravelli

#284002 by malu53 Tue Feb 09, 2016 9:51 am
with the 3rd pic posted on
singlepolish.com
andrea ravelli
I am: Man
Seeking a: Woman
City: London
#284003 by malu53 Tue Feb 09, 2016 9:56 am
skypefling.com
andrea ravelli
46 M
New York, New York United States
looking for my soulmate
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Sign: Cancer

Seeking:
Whatever comes my way

About Me
I’m spontaneous and always ready for the next adventure. I
am a caring, deeply compassionate, sensitive,strong and
dependable individual looking for that special person. I
have a few hobbies including cooking, reading, camping,
going to the beach, taking long walks. I love the outdoors
in a nutshell.I truly believe that if you treat people
properly then they will know what is in your heart. I like
sports but most especially tennis and golf.

add. pic

User Activity ip = 41.66.226.8 <<< Vodafone Ghana :lol:

same pic on meetup.com
Larry G.
meber since January 18 2016
member of Los Angeles Divine Healing Group (Christian)
#284005 by malu53 Tue Feb 09, 2016 10:08 am
date-me.ru/users/andrearavelli7
andrearavelli7
Andrea
seeking my better Half
Birth Day: 1 October
Seeking for: woman

You found me. Here I am, just testing the waters to see who is out there. I really enjoy meeting people in the real world but am giving online a try. I'd like to find that beautiful type of relationship where life can be shared on a deeper level. I’m looking for someone who is genuine, intelligent and has a good sense of humor- being genuine is very important for me. An ideal long-term relationship is easy to maintain, involves lively discussions, engages our friends and family around us, contains laughter and a mutual pursuit of our passions.

Languages: Русский
Marital Status: Single
Children: no
Want Children: Maybe
Education: two or more higher degrees
Income: sufficient

#284007 by malu53 Tue Feb 09, 2016 10:30 am
tagged
Andrea R
Orientation: Straight

About Me:
I’m spontaneous and always ready for the next adventure. I am a caring, deeply compassionate, sensitive,strong and dependable individual looking for that special person. I have a few hobbies including cooking, reading, camping, going to the beach, taking long walks. I love the outdoors in a nutshell.I truly believe that if you treat people properly then they will know what is in your heart. I like sports but most especially tennis and golf.