Information on romance scams and scammers.
Advertisement

#284096 by Teapit66 Wed Feb 10, 2016 5:37 am
I have met this guy on match.com named DeAndre Brasseaux, he claims that he is an engineer in the US ARMY in Kuwait. He says he had a daughter called Gracie. We have been chatting on Kik and he has asked me for an iTunes voucher. I have read on here that he has done this to someone else. What do I do. :(
#284097 by malu53 Wed Feb 10, 2016 6:07 am
just drop, block and ignore him
scammer for sure, possibly the same guy as posted here
Topics merged (BW)
#284112 by Teapit66 Wed Feb 10, 2016 8:25 am
I am so angry, I want to report it to the police, I am in the UK, why should he get away with this. Please tell me something is being done about this. if not I will report it to the uk police, while he is doing this, theres so many unsuspecting people getting caught.
#284119 by vonpaso xlura Wed Feb 10, 2016 9:28 am
Please post the emails he sent and any new information (such as a new email address) about him. This will help other victims recognize the scam.

... ni los estafadores heredarán el reino de Dios. 1 Cor. 6:10
#284146 by malu53 Wed Feb 10, 2016 2:56 pm
besides gmail scammer also uses yahoo

yahoo avatar

with gmail on Skype
Skype ID: deandrebraxx
Name: DeAndre Brasseaux

Skype avatar same as yahoo avatar
#284807 by SarahB Wed Feb 17, 2016 8:37 am
Teapit66 wrote:I have met this guy on match.com named DeAndre Brasseaux, he claims that he is an engineer in the US ARMY in Kuwait. He says he had a daughter called Gracie. We have been chatting on Kik and he has asked me for an iTunes voucher. I have read on here that he has done this to someone else. What do I do. :(

Yes I fell for it too..in a huge way. I've sent money via western union.
Same story. Never called. Cute emails and texts on kik. Just wished I'd of googled before hand.
#284809 by SarahB Wed Feb 17, 2016 8:43 am
SarahB wrote:
Teapit66 wrote:I have met this guy on match.com named DeAndre Brasseaux, he claims that he is an engineer in the US ARMY in Kuwait. He says he had a daughter called Gracie. We have been chatting on Kik and he has asked me for an iTunes voucher. I have read on here that he has done this to someone else. What do I do. :(

Yes I fell for it too..in a huge way. I've sent money via western union. He says his bank card is damaged. He puts in for leave. Promises the world.
Same story. Never called. Cute emails and texts on kik. Just wished I'd of googled before hand.

Money goes to Ali Taiwo in Nigeria
#284813 by SarahB Wed Feb 17, 2016 9:59 am
SarahB wrote:
SarahB wrote:

Yes I fell for it too..in a huge way. I've sent money via western union. He says his bank card is damaged. He puts in for leave. Promises the world.

Money goes to Ali Taiwo in Nigeria

Phone number he texts from 07415 567345
#284817 by SarahB Wed Feb 17, 2016 10:49 am
DeAndre George Brasseaux
In the US army. Widowed due to wife Karen dying to cancer. Daughter Gracie who is 4. Lives in Texas with a nanny. House up for sale. Wants to live in the UK.
Puts in for leave. And gets it. 12 weeks!!!! But one snag. His bank card doesn't work. He needs cash for his clearance.
This sounds just like the other posts about him
Money to be transferred by western union to Ali Taiwo
Phone number 07415 567345
Chats on kik and emails.
Lurks on match.com