Information on romance scams and scammers.
#284267 by mld316 Thu Feb 11, 2016 6:06 pm
I was sent a friend request on Facebook by a woman named Sabrina R Bowman. I accepted and we talked on messenger some and we emailed each other some as well. She claims to be in the US Army and stationed in Afghanistan. After a while she mentioned us meeting in person and to go on leave I had to contact her commander by email about her taking a leave and pay a logistics fee of $386. Here is the contact nfo she gave me and what she told me to say when I sent the email.
Sabrina Riegel Bowman
Rank E-8
Department :Medical department
[email protected]
Dear. D Haney Good morning I'm xxxxxxxxxx I'm writing on regard of a leave request for Sabrina Riegel Bowman have met with one of their deployed officer Sergeant Sabrina Riegel Bowman working with the 33rd nurse regiment deployed with the 13 troop battalion infantry division based in Camp Bastion, Al-Basra, Iraq as both of us need sometime together and we need it so we can improve on our relationship and as we have already find bases to this relationship and we are hoping we can spend one to two days of quality of time together so we can grow more in our relationship, trust and understanding.... xxxxxxxxx.

I have all her emails saved as well as her chat concerning this saved in a document. Her personal email is
[email protected]. She also emailed me some pics of her as well as sending one in messenger. I have not let on with her that i know this is a scam. I will upload those photos today.
Last edited by Bryon Williams on Thu Feb 11, 2016 10:12 pm, edited 1 time in total. Reason: Removed personal information.
Advertisement

#284276 by Bryon Williams Thu Feb 11, 2016 10:19 pm
Welcome to Scamwarners, Can you please post a couple of the initial emails he sent you. Remove your personal information from them prior to submitting.

For the bots:
Sgt - Sergeant
Sabrina Riegel Bowman
[email protected]
[email protected]
D Haney

Please contacta moferatorstor if you have a question or information about this post.

Please do not tell the scammer he is posted here.

Please remember the fallen. https://www.odmp.org/