Information on romance scams and scammers.
#284507 by malu53 Sun Feb 14, 2016 10:43 am
Daniel Dockwiller
Male / Single
54 Miami / United States
Create Date 02/07/2016 16:08
Last Login 02/13/2016 21:17

About Me
My name is Eric :shock: , and I am a single white male, who has neglected romance until now, but am trying to cover quite a bit of lost ground not all that good in English so pardon me lol. I am looking for a lifetime mate, of course. Somebody I can call my significant other, somebody whom I can win the respect of her friends and relatives, as she can mine. I have found that there is a lot more to love than just sex. It's fixing her car, getting her that kitchen suite she has always wanted. Surprising her with a selfless act of generosity, whether it's a big thing (like something new for the house) or a little thing, like flowers on her lunch break. Partly because my outlook on romance has not really matured until now that I have decided to pursue it through this venue. I am guarded, because I have suffered some abuse in recent relationships. I can quickly warm up but will want to know about you --all I ask is that you bear with me. I love to ask questions. I don't need to know your flesh until I am well-acquainted with your soul.

Looking For
I am looking for someone who has a great sense of humor and big heart, is curious about new things that would like to share new experiences or old habits. I am looking for someone who believes that a true intimate partner looks out for the other and vice versa. While navigating life together, we are caring and concerned for each other's well-being because we make each other so happy and we love each other very much. With regards to a relationships, I would like to meet the type of woman that really would enjoy laughter and uncomplicated real time meet and greets....Someone who is highly affectionate, passionate, loving, considerate and is happy with herself just the way he is today right now. Please: NO DISHONEST WOMAN..No woman who lie. I do not need it to my life. I really want to build my own family with all the good things that God has offer to us. A Real Woman have to be honest, goodhearted, friendly, easygoing and know how to treat a nice man as I am. The most important have to love me as much as possible, as I will love her and do my best to her ***If you have Children, they will be very well come to my life, I love child, and would love to take care child and do my best to them, the same that I received from my parents, a very calm, lovely education, when I learned how to build my very nice and peaceful family, because I have a lot of love to offer to child, WE HAVE TO BELIEVE THAT STILL HAVE GOOD, HONEST AND SERIOUS PEOPLE AROUND THE WORLD

Body Art Earrings
Height(cm) 178
Weight(kg) 90
Relationship Status Single
Occupation Self Employed
Profession marketer
Annual Income More than 600.000$
Living Situation Live with kids
Relocation Willing to relocate another country
Seeking For Marriage
Languages Italian

hello how are you doing?
and you can add me on chat on yahoo eric.dockwiller
skype daniel.dockwiller
same info and pic on Skype
Advertisement

#284508 by malu53 Sun Feb 14, 2016 10:53 am
also on badoo
Daniel Dockwiller
Miami, FL, United States

About me
My name is Daniel, and I am a single white male, who has neglected romance until now, but am trying to cover quite a bit of lost ground not all that good in English so pardon me lol. I am looking for a lifetime mate, of course. Somebody I can call my significant other, somebody whom I can win the respect of her friends and relatives, as she can mine. I have found that there is a lot more to love

Languages
English

#284509 by malu53 Sun Feb 14, 2016 11:10 am
the profile on FB which was accessible by email address is deleted
seems that scammer created heaps of 'emergency profiles'
using the pics of the same innocent gentle man already documented here

facebook.com/eric.dockwiller.1
facebook.com/eric.dockwiller.5
facebook.com/eric.dockwiller.71
facebook.com/eric.dockwiller.75

pics used by this scammer

Image Image

Image Image

Image Image Image

Image Image

Image Image
Last edited by malu53 on Sun Feb 14, 2016 4:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
#284516 by malu53 Sun Feb 14, 2016 3:33 pm
also uses gmail
EricDockwiller
worked at dockwillerwoodencraft
lives in in Manhattan

pic on picassa

Slogan
There is more to love than sex..

About me
My name is Eric, and I am a single white male, who has neglected romance until now, but am trying to cover quite a bit of lost ground. I am looking for a lifetime mate, of course. Somebody I can call my significant other, somebody whom I can win the respect of her friends and relatives, as she can mine. I have found that there is a lot more to love than just sex. It's fixing her car, getting her that kitchen suite she has always wanted. Surprising her with a selfless act of generosity, whether it's a big thing (like something new for the house) or a little thing, like flowers on her lunch break. Partly because my outlook on romance has not really matured until now that I have decided to pursue it through this venue. I am guarded, because I have suffered some abuse in recent relationships. I can quickly warm up but will want to know about you --all I ask is that you bear with me. I love to ask questions. I don't need to know your flesh until I am well-acquainted with your soul....

employment:
dockwillerwoodencraft
owner

#284518 by malu53 Sun Feb 14, 2016 3:49 pm
facebook.com
uid: Dockwillerwoodencraft-362878483813994

Ericdockwillerwoodencraft, Ltd. has made a commitment to being your #1 Wood Parts Company by supplying you with the best quality at the lowest prices on small wood turnings and wood cut outs. We started in a garage over 30 years ago and thanks to custome
Save
200 E 66th St
New York, New York
+1 347-566-5347

dockwillerwoodencraft.net <<< does not exist anymore ( since 2014)
#284521 by malu53 Sun Feb 14, 2016 4:11 pm
on dockwiller family member shows a very well-known face

FB
Eric Dockwiller
Worked at Business Owner
Studied at Walden University
Lives in Miami, Florida
From Berlin, Germany