Information on romance scams and scammers.
#293394 by Louise MATTONE Sat Apr 30, 2016 3:04 am
[email protected]
phone number + 233 570785934
IP adress 197.191.196.115:40210 Location Accra, Ghana (thanks MALU)

I met Micheal WOODS on a german dating site..
1st I asked him if he was german with an english name ?? he told me he was american from SANTA CLARA CA, were in Germany for a congress..
He was supposed to be a bontanist consulting member of Botanical Society of America..
so we exchanged e-mails and as I were scammed few months ago I try to take care I explain him and his answer were :

"I am sorry to hear your two bad experiences with long distance relationship.Many people will have given up but you haven't,this shows you believe in love and that's a good thing.But my question to you is are you healed from all bad experiences?Would you ever trust anyone again?Because i know it difficult to trust again when ones hurt is broken because i have been there before and it takes a lot of work.Some people believe there is a special man or woman out there for each one of us,but i think that with commitment,trust,loyalty,communication,respect and selflessness any ordinary person out there can be that special person to you once there is an attraction.
When is comes to the issue of love and who one wants to spend the rest of his life with,to me its a very big deal.Love makes us vulnerable both sexes but the truth is sometimes the heart wants what the heart want no matter how much we fight it.

You are right when you are scared that i or any body out there might not be who i am or they say they are even be a scammer after what you have been through,the truth is you might never know my intentions for you just like i might never know what your intentions are for me,the only thing i will know is what you tell me or what i tell you,and you have the choice to believe or not. "

"Please fell free to ask me any question that is the beauty of getting to know each other,when our hearts meet we wont be asking all these questions so this is the time to ask.I want to ask you some questions and i want you to be sincere with me.Do you think i can make you happy because you barely know?Don't you think its because you are lonely like me that is why you like me?How can you trust me fully after all you have been through?because with a relationship it demands total trust not 50%or even 90% but 100% trust from both parties and you barely know me so how can you trust me?If i am trusting it mean its with my life and its a big responsibility.Are you willing to have a strangers life in your hands.You barely know me how do you know you can trust me?If you ask me i think we should take time to know each other and build 100% trust for each other and grow this connection we feel.I am ready to stop writing to the other people because they know i am writing to you, so i can tell them i have found the one but my fear is that are we not rushing?

So after that I were in confidence....

He told me he was chating with 2 others women was new on this dating website and I asked him to delete his profile he did immediatly and told me he will stop to chat with the others women ..... So I tried to believe in him .....

He send me the most beautiful e-mails I never received and because we had a lot in common our relationship became stronger......he proposed me to visit him in US or come in my country ....

He told me if I need money he can help me and after I refused he sent this message

"I am sorry if i hurt you with my statement of wanting to help you,i didn't mean to hurt you,i believe what is mine is now yours that is what being in love means so i should be there for you.I would give you one of my kidney if that is what you need because as you said what is life when you have everything and no one to share it with.I will be there in good and bad times that was why i was offering to help didn't mean to hurt your feeling but always know i will be here to help you whenever you might need me to,if i cant help the one i love then its not called love.So please never hesitate in case you ever need my help.When i love just like you i love with all i have."

Not the message of a scammer ........

So after that he told me he has to go to Togo boarder Ghana for 2 weeks and it will be difficult for us to communicate because it will be in a small village to make researchs and can't have internet acces...asked me to be patient ... I accept....he sent me a message from the hotel when he arrived and told me than maybe he could have a phone with his guide and he's trying to call me

2 days after I received a call in the morning but communication were very bad and he told me he will call me back evening.... I don't know why but I made a resarch and made me realize that the phone's code was in Ghana......Strange

when he call me back on evening I told him I was suprised by this code...he became angry and cut the communication..... I send him a text and told him he was a scammer from Ghana....

No news from him during one week and after I received this message

"I have never lied to you,neither have i demanded anything from you,I run out of credit that is why i couldn't reply your messages or call back.You can say all you want to say but i know what i feel is real,the problem has never been with me,it has been with you and your paranoia,you are always skeptical about everything,i thought you will change but i guess that is who you are.
For me i am glad we got to speak on the phone and i got to know your temperament,i wish i knew it sooner but they say better late than never.I dont need anything from you and would never need anything from you,i would have glad given you money if you asked and i offered but you refused to take it.All i wanted was love but i guess it was to much for you,i wont say any bad thing to you or use any negative words for you,i wish you the best.I will continue doing what i love hopefully one ay i would find someone understand.
Wish you the best and thank you for coming into my life if not for anything you made me smile and kept me company with all you beautiful email,for that i am greatful.
I wish you the best."

I was very surprised and sent him e-mails to ask explanations ......I received 4 days ago this last e-mail :

"Hope you are fine,You call me all kinds of names and insults yet all i have done was to be kind to you,never did i insult your or ask you for anything.All i have been is kind and nice to you yet you call me all kinds of names,i never meant to hurt you or hurt you but i guess my intentions for you dont matter because i never wanted any money or any material thing.all i wanted was to give you hope and make you smile.
But anyway this is the last you will hear of me.
I wish you the best of luck and i will always love you in my own way and thank you for the joy you brought into my life.
Hugs and Kisses "

This is a very strange story.....a scammer who do not ask for money but propose money... this is the 1st time I see it...

This man is very intelligent, very educated, very human .... he is a gentleman scammer :D
But he broked my heart and it's why I explain my story....
Last edited by AlanJones on Sat Apr 30, 2016 3:13 am, edited 1 time in total. Reason: Added quotes for clarity
Advertisement

#293395 by AlanJones Sat Apr 30, 2016 3:15 am
There is no such thing as a "gentleman scammer", he is still a sub-human cockroach, he just worked out which lies worked with you. He had no intention of sending you any of his money, it was all a line to try and reel you back in.

In future please do not educate scammers by pointing out their mistakes or telling them you know they are a scammer. You are helping them to become better at what they do and more convincing to future victims.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#293427 by malu53 Sat Apr 30, 2016 10:10 am
quite good in hiding
took a while to find out where the pics were from
especially as the pics were slightly modified by the scammer

find the real person here
instagram.com/alejandro.palladio/
and on MM, a Spanish model from Cádiz
Alejandro Palladio
modelmayhem.com/portfolio/3644702/viewall