Information on romance scams and scammers.
#293499 by Scoripus11 Sun May 01, 2016 9:07 am
Mark Bowen, Aged 43, Single, Gay live in Tulsa Olkahoma and based in kabul afghanistan.

The above and below is the guy in the photo on topic Mark Bowen, [email protected]

Hello from Scruff

bowen bowen

Reply |Mon 25/04/16
You

You replied on 25/04/2016 14:12.
Hello dearie,
This is Mark from scruff and writing to verify if I am contacting the right guy.You are fine to ask anything you will like to know,I am an open book.I will like to get to know you and will be waiting to hear from you.

Sent: 26 April 2016 03:05
To: You
Subject: Re:

Hello You,
Glad hearing from you and hope you good??.Not much about me though,I was an only kid born in Norway but was adopted and raised in Kansas,Wichita.I was raised catholic and my family is very religious,I am spiritual coz I believe there is a most High.I have been disowned for being gay but believes life goes on.I am a computer tech by profession and in the army,I am into Mechanical Engineering and a leader of 216 men out here..We get to deal with anything on the trucks here and drive men to the field for patrol to do our best to keep kids we take care of around here safe and try to put a smile on their faces.I have been on few tours to Lybia,Iraq and have been here in Afghanistan for the past 2yrs and few months.Glad this is my last tour and will retire soon.
Do you live alone and own your place?? Any pet?? Have family close to you and they accept you being gay?? Have you ever been with a woman?? I have never been with a woman and just a man all my life and death took him from me in a car accident 4yrs ago.I can't wait to have a man of my own to make a life and a family with after retirement.I hate the games and drama on scruff,everyone seeks a one night stand and not in for that.
I seek an honest and caring man to spend the rest of my life with,someone understanding,God fearing,down to earth and have a good sense of humor.I am not into physical looks but seek what one has in his heart to offer.I need someone that can give me all the attention and good communication to know him more.Do you believe in long distance relationships?? How many men have you been with and what happened?? I have been chatting with few guys on scruff but here in my email,I have just you to talk to.I am a one man's man and will like to see where things go.I trust till I am betrayed.Guess I am writing too much,will be waiting to hear from you.

Re: Hello from Scruff

bowen bowen

Reply |
Fri 00:36
You

Inbox
You replied on 29/04/2016 17:00.
Hello dearie,
Glad hearing from you.sorry for the late response.i had busy days this week.hope you are doing well ?.. You sound so loving and caring.i will love to keep in touch and get to know you better.As for my family it is their lost. i will also like to have a partner,someone i can call my own,someone i can come back and be with and spend the rest of my life building a happy home with.someone so special, caring,honest and trustworthy.Hope you are that special man??
I am not out in the army here in Afghanistan,it is not allowed,scared of loosing my job.
You actually had many relationships and sorry that was a sad story from you.i had only one relationship and death took him from me.i am willing to move on with my life and have a man of my own and be happy with..
I love animals a lot.i had a dog,his name is Pasi.i gave him to a collegue in the camp back in the U.S before i came here to Kabul.i heard a bad news about him.He was sick and died.i love dogs a lot.
Well,does your family accept you being gay ?
What plans do you have for this weekend ?
Do you smoke or drink or do drugs ?
Have you ever bottomed ?
Well i am versatile.i have never bottomed and i am will to bottom for the first time for the right guy.i am willing to do anything to please my partner..
I will be hitting on the patrols in about an hour time.i will leave you now and get prepared for the Patrols.at times long hours of sitting in the truck makes me feel tired and actually miss home lol.
Hope to hear from you soon again.i keep thinking of yoy always and take care.
Big hugs

Re: Hello from Scruff

bowen bowen

Reply |
Fri 00:48
You

Well my dear,i love to listen to 90's and country music.sometimes rnb.i am not into raps.lol
You just remind me of my birthday and thanks for the reminder..my birthday is on the 5 May.do you want to wish me ??
Well,i will leave you now ..will talk to you again and waiting to hear from you.i have to get ready for the Patrols..takw care and have a great day..
Big hugs.xxx

Re: Hello dearie

bowen bowen

Reply |
04:08
You

Hello babe,
Glad hearing from you. I feel very excited when i open my email and see your messages. I feel like i have someone who cares and think of me. I have few guys chatting with on scruff but here in the email, you are the only one. Hope you enjoying your saturday and your weekend in general.???
I don't do drugs. I smoke but trying to quit. Nice glass of red wine is okay with me. I don't drink too much to get drunk and doing silly stuffs. I drink responsibly.
Good to hear your family accept you being gay. As for my family it is their lost. I have no one back home to call family or friend. My collegues here are my friends and family. But i hearing from you makes me feel i have a family and a best friend back home. I appreciate you kinds and care. I have never bottomed and will only bottom for the right guy. I am very upfront person and that i like about myself. I live tou very much and will like to get to know you better.
What do you enjoy doing mostly??
Are you a christain??
Have you ever been with a woman ? I have never been with a woman. I am straight gay and i had only one relationship and death took him from me. So sad if i remember at times. But i am willing to move on with my like.
I am a one man's man. And i believe in monogamy. I love to be all over my man and be happy together. I enjoy swimming and cooking and also love travelling. But its be long i travel out to places for vacations. But i will start to travel with you to different places with i come back. The better and exciting part of it is that, i will be going on retirements when i come back. Hope you will love to go on trips and vacations with me??
I feel so bad when i respond lately to your email. I use the office computer and i only get access to it if i am less busy. I will to respond quick and instantly to your email. I wish i had my iphone or my mac. They got damaged some time ago and i wish i can have private chat with you. I wish i had a family back home to send some to me. I feel very sad when my friends here receive care packages from home.i want to have privacy and share more with you in our chats.
I will be going for trainings now. Hope to hear from you soon . its nice chatting with you babe..
Big hugs
Xxx
Advertisement