Information on romance scams and scammers.
Advertisement

#293504 by Terminator5 Sun May 01, 2016 2:07 pm
Can you post any additional information such as social media links , email addresses and copies of emails with your info edited out .

thx

Daniel 8 :25
#293506 by StrawberryMilk Sun May 01, 2016 2:14 pm
He messaged my mum from an email [email protected]. His skype ID is bwills1247.

I can't really post the samples of the emails since they are all in Polish. Poorly translated, I must admit. My mum met him on a Polish dating website.
He was telling her about gold mine in Africa and that he was donating money to an African orphanage. He then said he was leaving to Africa to visit the kids he was donating money to. Later on, when he finally went to Africa, as he claimed, he told my mum he had lost his luggage and he didn't have money for food and bills. He said that his 12-year old son James was really upset cause they could not afford food. When he specifically asked my mum to send him money, she said she didn't have money because she closed down her company. After that, he stopped messaging her and deleted her on skype.

Moreover, my mum had sent him her address and he had sent her a bouquet of roses. So he has her home address.
#293508 by Terminator5 Sun May 01, 2016 2:21 pm
http://www.male-scammers.com/the-scammers.asp?id=461

Scammer Bruce Williams

First name: Bruce

Last name: Williams

Aka: unknown

Location(s): Lagos (Nigeria)

Address(es): unknown

Phone number(s): 2348026630202

E-mail address(es): [email protected]

#293535 by StrawberryMilk Mon May 02, 2016 7:51 am
Another thing that I remembered is that when I searched the first image through reverse google search, I found an account on LinkedIn registered with the name Mark Fernando. However, when I tried doing it again last night, the account does not exist anymore.
#293556 by Terminator5 Mon May 02, 2016 12:47 pm
Linkedin is riddled with scammers and fake company profiles .