Information on romance scams and scammers.
#274808 by Kate1970 Sat Nov 14, 2015 12:11 pm
http://www.tagged.com/profile.html?uid=6040415308

Received: by 10.107.134.36 with SMTP id i36csp769094iod;
Thu, 12 Nov 2015 20:33:31 -0800 (PST)
X-Received: by 10.28.132.13 with SMTP id g13mr1122064wmd.35.1447389211675;
Thu, 12 Nov 2015 20:33:31 -0800 (PST)
Return-Path: <[email protected]>
Received: from nm40-vm7.bullet.mail.ir2.yahoo.com (nm40-vm7.bullet.mail.ir2.yahoo.com. [212.82.97.175])
by mx.google.com with ESMTPS id x11si23154246wju.95.2015.11.12.20.33.31

photo fro tagged:

"How are you doing? I hope you are fine . As I was going through your post, I decided to write you this letter as a proper introduction of my self because I cannot just get you off my mind .
I will like to tell you more about myself but where do I start from okay.My name is Cap.t Brian Smith, a captain with Cosco shipping company. I am from Lisburn Ireland.
I am an Engineer by profession.I had my decree at the Oxford university.I work with Cosco shipping company Ltd here in the U.K.I have been with the company for 13 years as the director of operations and acting Captain.
I'm 49yrs. We transport cargo from the U.S.port to England, Dubai, Australia and Japan, which is our final anchor port.
I am the only child of my late parents Professor and Dr. Mrs Thomas Smith of the blessed memory. I was married before, but lost my wife in a car wreck five years ago.May her soul rest in peace.I have one son,His name is Frank and he is ten years old now.I want to spend the rest of my life with someone who is friendly,honest, caring,trustworthy and God fearing.I find very much peace and tranquility here.
I`m 5.9 Fit tall and 87KG with a athletic build , mentally stable, physically fit, a bunch of laughs, warm, caring, honest, a good listener, God Fearing, and a positive person.I am real easy person to talk to and a loving and outgoing father. I enjoy playing sax which i do often at my leisure time.I like going to the movies,or watching movies in my room or Cabin, I like swimming,listening to music and dance to any kind of music,i sing,sailing, going bowling and also a good cook.I am a family oriented person,love children and there is more, but it would be better for you to find some things out for yourself.

I am currently working inside the ship and viewing your profile with the company computer . Honestly, I really like you. I’m interested to know you better, damn, it drives me off the wall, and I am crazy about you.
I am really interested in wanting to know about what makes you the special person you are today, I want to know more about your family, your background, your life experiences, past relationships, your goals and dreams, your interests, and anything else you want to tell me. I even want to learn about the secrets you very rarely share with someone!. So come on and share it all with me, as I am not here to talk to you about general things such as partying, the weather,
sports, e.t.c. I want to learn about you and what makes up your heart and soul, as the friendship I want to build with you I want it to be like no other you have ever shared in or experienced.
This friendship I want to build with you will be filled with substance,quality,spirituality,love,faithfulness and potential.Hope i didn't write much of a novel.............lol.
These are few you need to know about me.
Favorite ice cream brand: Häagen Däzs
Favorite music: all types, depending on my mood
Favorite band in the 80's: Bon Jovi & Aerosmith (big fan)
Favorite singer today: DON MOEN
Passion: you...and music
Instrument: piano
Part of me that i like the most: smile and eyes
Do you have a middle name: ???
Favorite food: Cheese burgers, Italian and Mexican (viva México!), chocolates, icecream, desserts, candies.
Worst weakness: Animals, specially when they suffer
Something i love to do and do most of the time: laugh, sing and dance
Favorite movie: Sleeping Beauty, Miss Congeniality
Favorite TV series: Friends & Sex and the City
Favorite piece of clothes: Pajamas, socks, jeans,tshirts and sneakers,long sleves
What i love to buy: music,shoes and perfume
What i can´t stand: LIE
What i like the most: YOU!!!
Today's wish: To be with you.
Worst time in my life: when my dad left
Best time in my life: when we finally get to be together
where would i love to go with you: Bahamas, can we make it happen?
Please kindly give me a brief answer to all this questions, i really need to know more about you??
Would you like us to get married when we meet?
Do you have kids (if yes then how many):
What cheers you up?
What irritates you?
What kind of Job do you do?
How you handle matters when you are angry?
Where you see yourself in five years?
Would you move from your country if you found the true love?
How you would do it?
Now you know a little more about me..
This you already know: I LIKE YOU!!!!
Hope to hear from you soon"
Last edited by Kate1970 on Sat Nov 14, 2015 12:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Advertisement

#274833 by malu53 Sat Nov 14, 2015 7:32 pm
tagged profile
Brian S
Last Active: 8 hours ago

add. pic in tagged gallery

#274834 by malu53 Sat Nov 14, 2015 8:10 pm
clone on picassa
Fred Bilson
worked at Marine - marine contractor
lives in Cleveland Ohio
#282347 by malu53 Sat Jan 23, 2016 9:58 am
with the pic of previous post on zorpia

hassan
48, London, United Kingdom
Looking for anything with a girl
aged 35‑55, in Australia.
Single
I am Friendly

Ethnicity Inter-racial
Eye Color Black :lol:
Language English
Currently Living With Alone

[quote]can we communicate outside this forum, whats your email address, thanks.[/quote

Skype ID melvin.hassan
Name: melvon hassan
IP not found
no Skype avatar

more pics and info here
http://agustinetutut.blogspot.de/2012/0 ... smith.html
http://fake-scam.info/index.php?PHPSESS ... y;cat=5508
#293635 by Kate1970 Tue May 03, 2016 9:37 am
hi5
Brian S

Ethnicity: Caucasian/White
Orientation: Straight