Information on romance scams and scammers.
#293490 by hockeygirl Sun May 01, 2016 5:14 am
Watch out for this guy call Francis Thunds (50) from Sydney Australia!! At moment now he's on a Business trip to New York as a Business Man and he owns a Company that produces Bournvita and Milk. He is widowed with one Daughter call Phyllis who is 20 years old.
Email Address: [email protected]
Skype ID: Franc Thunds – franc.thunds1
Phone Number: +1 970 535 2233

Dear ________,

(franc.thunds1),May I say that you are very attractive, but more important is the fact that you sound really very enchanting in your profile. it simply amazes me that a beautiful and charming woman such as you is single any man would be so privileged and proud to even have the chance to win your heart and be your partner! please don't immediately think that the distance between us now should be a barrier to our getting one another. I love meeting all sorts of people and learning from them about their life and experience and views, and for me cultural differences and readily be overcome with goodwill, understanding and love. In fact, for me, cultural divergences can often make a relationship more inspiring, more interesting and more rewarding. I guess I am on here for the same reasons we all are -- meeting people is easy, but meeting someone really nice who may become someone special is another thing altogether. I like to think that I am genuine person who tries to be romantic, passionate, compassionate and affectionate while also trying always to be trustworthy and trusting of others, as I think it is better to be hurt by trusting than lose by being skeptical. Do you think the same my dear? I very much hope to hear from you soon as we can get to know each other better.Take care and enjoy your day, and a tender hug and sweet kiss for you.I have two application on my phone one is called S and the other one is S(franc.thunds1) and Y (francis.thunds) i do hope you should understand what those symbols stands for....

Advertisement