Information on romance scams and scammers.
#293646 by Terminator5 Tue May 03, 2016 12:06 pm
Olatinwo Adekunle AKA Gracia Lucia . Lagos Nigeria .

https://www.interpals.net/Gracia1200

I am gracia from west Africa looking for a trust worthy someone who is caring and loving

Hello
i am gracia i want to discuss something with you please write me back with this email address ([email protected]) so that i will introduce my self to you

[email protected]

https://www.facebook.com/olatinwo.adekunle.79

Olatinwo Adekunle

Self-Employed

Studied at Oke'badan HIGH School

Lives in Lagos, Nigeria

Married

From Apata Ibadan, Oyo, Nigeria

Daniel 8 :25
Advertisement

#293757 by Terminator5 Wed May 04, 2016 12:50 pm

How are you today? Hope fine, Do not be surprised or get offended for receiving this message from me, but I've been forced to put trust in you due to my situation here in the refugee camp, first I Will reveal myself to you and I will require the best of your honesty after your knowing about me and what I am, My name is GRACIA CLANN OMAR I am 21 years, from MALI in Africa, 5.Fit tall, fair in complexion, (never married before) and presently i am residing in the refugee camp here in Dakar as a result of the civil war that was fought in my country.

My late father Dr. CLANN OMAR deceased was the personal adviser to the former head of state before the rebels attacked our house one early morning and killed my mother and my father in cold blood.It was only me that is alive now and I managed make my way to a near by country Senegal, where I am living now in a refugee camp. , In this refugee i can only go out twice a week, Its just like one staying in the prison and i hope by Gods grace I will come out of here soon, I don't have any relatives now whom i can go to , the only person I have now is (Rev father Vincent) who is the parish priest of(maria immacullar catholic church) here in the refugee he has been very nice to me since i came here but not that I'm living with him I'm in the women hostel because the refugee, have two hostels one for men and one for women.

The Rev Father Tel number is (+ 221-784448884) if you call tell him you want to speak with me he will send for me in the hostel, as a refugee here I do not have any right or privilege to any thing be it money or whatever because it is against the law of this country.I want to deepen my studies because i only attended my first year before the tragic incident that lead to my being in this situation .

Please listen to this, I have certificate of deposit and death certificate of my late father here with me which i will send to you latter, because when my father was alive he deposited some amount of money in a leading bank which he used my name as the next of kin, the amount in question is ($ 5.4 Million) so i will like u to help me transfer this money to your account and from it you can send some money for me to get my traveling documents and air ticket to come and meet you, I kept this secret to people in the refugee here the only person that knows about it is the Reverend because he is like a father to me.

So in the light of above i will like u to keep it to yourself and do not tell anyone for I am afraid of loosing my life and the money if people gets to know about it, I remember that I am giving you all this information due to trust deposed on you, i like honest and understanding people, truthful and a man of vision, truth and hardworking, Meanwhile, I would like you to call me like i said i have much to say, what is your name, what you do for a living: what is the name of your country and state: Dearest i want you to know that age or distant does not matter anything but love matters much , I will like to know more about you, your likes and dislikes, your hobbies and what you are currently doing, I will tell you more about myself in my next mail, Attached here is my picture, I will like to see yours , waiting to hear from you soon. Have a nice day and think about me

Daniel 8 :25