Information on romance scams and scammers.
#293809 by AlanJones Thu May 05, 2016 2:40 am
Romance Scammer - Henry Godian - [email protected]

Facebook profile - https://www.facebook.com/henry.godian.1

Other Email Used - [email protected]

Tel. No.: +233570713142

hello how are you nice to meet you, I hope we can be good friends and know more about each other?

God bless you, I love am a nationality of the United States of America, I was born and increase in US. I started my career after military command award from the US-final I am currently on a short peace mission here in Iraq, but now I am working on my retirement and I think I will be out of this place in a few months.

God has a reason why things happen, we can never understand his will, but we must be easy will.never must trust to put a single doubt in the plans of God, because he is there for us and I knew for sure he's there with us in the desert, and he is the best on..I'm divorced to hang, and I have a son

Thanks so much for telling you to believe me about himself well I want to happen to you everything in this world for a reason, may God never deliberately you want to make the wrong person before the right man.

the glass is half full and not'm a positive thinker and look as if it can find the half empty.I easily (both others and myself) to forgive and move on. I can usually be negative emotions rather quickly.I a great sense of humor and like to laugh and have fun!

I do not believe the task - I am determined and believe that every day is a chance to start again.
I love my life as it is. Have before 8 months separated me from my partner because he chose a younger woman. I'm not angry with him, I always say the human being thinks, but God disposes.

Am 55 years old and no one is too young for love, because love does not come from the head, what your age knows, but from the heart that knows no age.

oh I love know how you feel, and I want you to believe that God you never leave you alone. He has promised to be with us always, and when we are at our lowest point, it will bring us and sustains us. Do not worry, you are always close to the camaraderie and the love of God, no matter who you are or what you've done. Do not be afraid to ask God to help you. Do not be afraid to ask God to stand by you. kneeling before him and feel his presence in your darkest hours.

my son has become 19 years old and he stay away from me, he lives with her mother ..I live alone

I was raised with one blow Christian background and taught from a young age to respect me always and other people.I still this value maintains wherever I .The inner beauty go for me is more important than the beauty of appearance.
wow, you must be a good wife ..well My favorite activities include church, reading the Bible and prayer, swimming, sailing, horseback riding, family times, camping, hiking, Country 2 Step dance, movies, volleyball, skiing, traveling, quiet times to play guitar , To listen to music.

I try sincerely and pay attention to God and to include him in my life ... and I think it's amazing what can be created by a man together, and a woman, if both have this obligation. Mutual appreciation for a lifetime goes a long way towards intimacy and relationship luck, I feel as well. I am a person who never loses for my appreciation I am near, and I would want the same quality in a partner. I would want to be in a relationship where we would have our act together enough to then be able to have around time and energy to the people around us, even ... especially all the children concerned.
I am a good listener and listen to like the life story of other people and I am pleased when we find our peace in prayer again and again
Oh yes, I know, you really are a good wife, the kind of woman I am looking for ... I'm so happy that I meet

I want a woman who is not to hurt and not to hard to trust again and can give to a man to be loved in a way and cared for, bring a joy and appreciation they enjoy every day we will. It's a lifestyle of marriage in the Lord's life and purpose are to be married and can be really enjoyed. I'm looking for the quality of the relationship that will lead to marriage.

love love is so hard to find. so hard to give. and so hard to get back. in his heavily reason. so if you find love, you should appreciate it because you never know if you will find love again in your life, how do we know our love is true? True love has a surreal feel to it, true love is like a dream that we do not want to wake up from, it has the ability to bring us in ... life a lot of joy, it is relaxed us. The surreal feeling that true love is to be accepted and excluded, so that it has its roots in the real world, where she is nourished, so baby, I want to be the man, you never okay if the is, could let her go with you baby, I can not be what you want, but I promise, every minute, to try to be what you need,

I think you're the best of all options, because if I put on your profile my eyes, there the sky from me brings joy and makes me feel that you can make the mother of my son ....... I love you ....... I do not want to distance disturb think our relationship ........... All I want to say is, you love me too I always be there for you I'll promise I stand by your side in happiness and doubt.And I will be willing to listen when you need it, let out.I will always keep your emotions high, and never cause you grief
What bothers me is a long-distance relationship is not, it shows us more if we if we trust each other and for each other are.

my dear, I have good news for you. I just paid my 2 year outstation salary and an allowance as yesterday, like me you I really said, want to be for the rest of my life with you.
Honey I will like me to send yesterday via a secure storage to get some of my valuable properties and the amount me a home over there get permit to when I arrive and establish in your country.

I just paid my 2 year outstation salary and an allowance yesterday and am so happy, and I also have some important documents here that here.i because of situations not sure is hope here that my love to be understood.

I want so quick to buy the house ..i arrived at your country as I really need your help, because the money and a part of the document i have with me here in Iraq is not safe here because of the war goes on

okay, my love, I will send the things about you tomorrow and I will have the details about you as fast forward, how I quit.
my love, as things I please get want you to take a good care, because I want to invest in your country.
my dear, I can not really wait on you to see.
Remember then want a house to buy here and live there

my dear i will like you to tell no people on the package, so that no one will know what you expect to be safe for them in another, but after getting into the money into your account and pay for security ... then can you tell someone about it.
and also take good care of the document take very good, I trust you my love and I know that you take goo care of these things.

[email protected]

my dear, I have things about you and the items are sent as follows: 1 Samsung Galaxy S6 phone, and a HP laptop for yourself

I also bought a number of gold chain, and my personal stuff that I added 4 pairs of shoes, documents and my sons picture and the money that I told you. The diplomatic company said that the Agent will arrive on time in 3 days in your country, and they will call you and send you an email as soon as they arrive, they said, it will arrive on time in 3 days because the agent some package has to provide, prior to Ghana to leave your country.

my love, once the package arrives, I want you take care of the money to take or pay your account for security reasons until my arrival, God bless you, my dear ...

Email from fake diplomat - [email protected]

I am DIPLOMATIC wife Jessica. I tried to reach you on your phone for over an hour now only to inform you of my successful arrival in Ghana International Airport. are supplied with two boxes consignment worth $ 1.2 million euros, which I have been instructed by DIPLOMATIC COURIER SERVICE to you .but to the airport authorities require all legal back to them to prove that the funds with drugs is no way nor fraud money

I have submitted the papers I gave them, and they are very satisfied with the documents that I presented, but the only thing is to keep me still here is the airport delivery day, which is not brought into the fields, one of the airport Authority has advised that we get the delivery day, so I leave the airport immediately and try to make my delivery successfully .I to argue with them and turned the delivery day cost us just only 5,200 euros the two tags placed on the boxes how to get the day will enable me to get successfully and without interruption to your home, they scanned the boxes and found that the Fund can spend 100% and accepted by any bank in the world.

I can not afford to spend more time here due to other delivery I have to ok of care in the bank. Here are the papers, securing means together with my ID card, I can accompany you to your bank, you were successfully deposit the funds with these papers. I have vital paper with me, but I can only imagine if I as reach your home that it will deliver the diplomatic rules, such authorization. I want you to send me the sum of 3,100 euros to the amount that I have with me so that I may be able to pay the two tags and depart to your country Germany immediately, here is the details that They use the money through Western Union or MoneyGram send

NAME; Omebere Onyeisi Peter

ADDRESS; 27 ACCRA GHANA

here the number is, you can reach me with +233 570 713 142

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement