Information on romance scams and scammers.
#293953 by rococo Fri May 06, 2016 4:29 pm
http://www.cricketinteract.com/user-act ... bzer-boll/
Tnabzer Boll
Date of Birth : 1900-01-01

Hello Dear.My Name is Miss TINA,I have a warm and friendly feelings as i saw your profile today,so i decided to leave a massage for you.If it Touches you to be a friend you can write back in my email address ([email protected]) so that i can send you my pictures and tell you more about my self. I believe we can best of friends if giving it a try. Hoping to read your sweet reply on my e-mail address ([email protected])
God bless you,Tina.
clone;
http://topface.com/profile/104201614/
TNABZER, 29
New Delhi, Union Territory of Delhi, India
Was more than two days ago
I'm looking for a girl that goes with the flow, sets goals and goes for it!
Advertisement

#293962 by malu53 Fri May 06, 2016 5:35 pm
also uses hotmail

neave.com
Tnabzer
Female
Member since 03-24-2016

Skype ID: live:tnabzer
Name: tina tina

just started a profile on pinterest
#293963 by malu53 Fri May 06, 2016 5:42 pm
instantcoach.me, tinder, shiachat, Linux Meetup (Senegal), topface
TNABZER, 29, New Delhi

Name Tina
Gender Male
Date of Birth
Relationship Status Married
Hello Dear.My Name is Tina
City usa

Linux Meetup (Senegal)
Tina N.
#293965 by malu53 Fri May 06, 2016 6:04 pm
with the pics of previous post and the pic on neave.com
on nexpaq.com and on happymuslimfamily.net
Tina Abuzer

Tina Abuzer
Good morning dear, thanks for your lovely responds, Please i will like you to write me through my email address, ( [email protected] ) I have important news for you. Please do not ignore me. ( b][email protected][/b] ) Thanks and God bless you
Tina.
#312468 by Mike Wilson Thu Nov 17, 2016 5:05 pm
Telephone number +221776176229

THIS IS MY FULL LIFE STORY WITH LOVE AND TRUST

Dearest, I am happy to read from you once again, I hope you received my pictures. I am also sorry for the late response, it was due to the condition of were i am. I know God will see me through one day. we only go out on permission of the camp master Reverend John Paul and its like one staying in the prison because you do not have freedom of your own. I hope by Gods grace i will come out of here soon if everything works out well between me and you together. I will like to come over to your country and start a new life and go back to school.

I don't have any relatives now whom i can go to because they all ran away in the middle of the war in my country. The only person i have now is (Rev.John Paul) who is in charge of the camp welfare. I stay in the woman's hostel because the camp have two hostels and you can reach me on the telephone through this number ( +221776176229 ) . If you call just tell Reverend John that you want to speak with me, he will send for me in the hostel to come and answer your call, As a refugee here i don't have any right or privilege to work or engage in any business or financial matters, be it money or whatever because it is against the law of this country.
I think the little I have known about you gives me confidence now to give you more information about me with the hope that you will truly help me as promised. I have my late father's bank account papers here with me which i will send to you later if you are ready and capable to help me as a trustee to claim the money because the bank has given me a condition to release the money to me as the legal next of kin. When my father was alive he deposited some amount of money in a bank in Netherlands and he used my name as the next of kin. The amount is $4.5 ( Four Million Five Hundred Thousand US Dollars ). Please i will like you to help me transfer this money to your account and from it you will send some money for me to get my traveling documents and air ticket to come over to meet with you. I will give all the necessary information about the money and will introduce you directly to the bank manager for discussion because the manager is waiting for me now to present my trustee so that they release this money for me.
I am expecting your response and call. Please do not expose or betray this trust which I'm about to impose on you.

Thanks and God bless,
Tina. +221776176229

It is ALWAYS a scam
If the pet seller or shipper asks for money to be sent via Western Union, Money Gram, any brand of gift card. Walmart To Walmart , Zelle , PayPal friends and family option, or mentions Cameroon
#312712 by Mike Wilson Mon Nov 21, 2016 2:35 pm
rom: Tna Bzer [[email protected]]

Subject: PLEASE CONTACT THE BANK FOR POSSIBLE TRANSFER
Dearest one,
I thank you ones again this day. I will also like to see you face to face and will use this opportunity to let you know that GOD has chosen you to help me out among other people on earth its now left for you and God who directed you to me to help me out from this predicament i found myself. I know you are the one i am going to depend and put my life on. I am not going to betray or disappoint your trust and kindness.
Please i have not told anyone except you and the reverend about the existence of this money and i will like you to please keep it secret from other people because since it is (MONEY) all eyes will be on it. Remember i trust you that is why i am giving you all this information's!. My trust is for you and you alone, I have informed the bank about my plans to claim this money and the only thing they told me is to look for a foreign partner who will stand on my behalf due to my refugee status and the laws of this country. You will have 15% of the total money for helping me and the remaining money will be managed by you in any business of your choice. please help me out of this condition.
I hope that you will not expose or betray this trust that I have impose on you.

In this regard i will like you to contact the bank immediately with this information, tell them that you are my foreign partner and that you want to know the possibilities of assisting me in transferring the ($4.5 Million US Dollars) deposited by my late father of which i am the next of kin to your account in your country.

The contact information's of the bank is as follows,

TRIODOS BANK PLC SCOTLAND.

( [email protected] )

( [email protected] )

The name of the transfer officer is Mr Charles Middleton.
Telephone number: +447012927974
Fax +447031815306

Information about the deposit code are as follows.
Name of depositor: Mr Hugar Mark Abuzer
Nationality: Sudan
Next of kin : Miss Tina Abuzer
Amount deposited:$4.5 Million
Account Number: TSBUK744503429160/QB/91/A

Princess is the name my parents called me while they were alive and Tina is the name that people and friends know me with .Contact them now on how to transfer the $4.5 million Dollars deposited by my late father of which i am the next of kin.I have mapped out 15% for your assistance and 5% for any expenses that might come up in this transfer. My dear i am glad that God has brought you to see me out from this situation and i promise to be kind and will equally need you in every area of my life plus investing this money since i am still too young to manage this amount of money.

As i told you before, this camp is just like a prison and my prayers is to move out from here as soon as possible. Please make sure that you contact the bank so that after the transfer you can send some money from that money for me to prepare my traveling documents to meet with you in your country.
Awaiting to hear from you soonest .
Yours forever in love.

It is ALWAYS a scam
If the pet seller or shipper asks for money to be sent via Western Union, Money Gram, any brand of gift card. Walmart To Walmart , Zelle , PayPal friends and family option, or mentions Cameroon