Information on romance scams and scammers.
#293966 by malu53 Fri May 06, 2016 6:33 pm
Jimmy
Male / Single
45 Cape Town / South Africa
Create Date 04/17/2016 21:07
Last Login 05/01//2016 16:53

About Me
I am an honest heart thats looking for a stable relationship. I understand it is important to lay down lasting foundations for a lasting relationship. I am an active person who enjoys cycling and running best. I believe keeping fit is important. I am not interested in games or drama. I enjoy fine dining and am always looking for someone to share the appreciation of good food and fine wine. I am just as comfortable with my low hair in old jeans as i wear my favorite little white shorts. I love to dance: All styles, disco, house, or swing. I like getting out and checking out local talent and live concerts, here or anywhere. I enjoy movies and music for relaxation. A quiet night at home is also enjoyed and welcomed. I am open to try different activities and up for the challenge. I am looking for someone who has a great sense of humor and big heart, is curious about new things that would like to share new experiences or old habits.

Looking For
I am looking for someone who believes that a true intimate partner looks out for the other and vice versa. While navigating life together, we are caring and concerned for each others well-being because we make each other so happy and we love each other very much. As you can tell, I am not a bser and believe in total communication. Not that we can do that all the time, but ultimately we can get the feelings out without too much delay, I hope. I believe in getting to know my partner and communication seems to be the best way to do this. I am adventurous. love to see new places and experience new things. I love spontaneity and being a bit impulsive. I am continually attempting to function from the inside out and to go with my intuitive impulses, because sometimes the spontaneous actions are the most fun, not expected and purely delightful

Ethnicity Caucasian(White)
Appearance Very Attractive
Height(cm) 189
Weight(kg) 80
Relationship Status Single
Occupation Construction / Trades
Profession Construction
Annual Income 240.001$-600.000$
Living Situation Live alone
Relocation Willing to relocate within my country
Seeking For Penpal, Friendship, Short term relationship, Romance / Dating, Marriage, Sex
Education Master

pics stolen from Financial Professional Jerry R. Citarella, RFC
infinitygoals.com/about-us/jerry-citarella.html

My name is jimmy,i'm 50yrs old,6'1 tall, originally from (New York buffalo) , but work in cape town now, I work in Oil company here in cape town as an architect, I have been with (Turner Construction Company) for 7yrs now, I have worked in Spain, egypt Iran and now cape town now, i was Lonely for 3yrs before my ex died of cancer 2yrs ago, that's a little about me for you, but will tell you more when you ask ok....Do you have yahoo ? you can e-mail me or we can chat later today ok.... ... Trust me Angel! You are attracting me very much, and if you were living right here close to my door, I will never leave you rest at ease until I have my own world in your heart. Respond back to me, so that I can tell you more about me and I can learn more about u. give me a chance. I COULD BE THE ONE. AND YOU COULD BE THE ONE. holy Hugs, Jimmy
u can write me to [email protected] whats urs

same pics on
ilikeyou.com
Jimmy 46, male, new york
Advertisement

#293968 by malu53 Fri May 06, 2016 6:51 pm
FB
uid:100008952222554
Jimmy Riffs
Studied at Harvard University

About Jimmy
Loving,caring, kind, down to earth, faithful and i'm in search of my truthful soul mate.

#294056 by malu53 Sat May 07, 2016 6:46 pm
Hi xxx, how are you doing ? it's really good hearing from you. i was hoping you do send me some more pics of you and i will definitely do the same, what are you plans for the weekend? Hugs.
vyahoo IP
Date: Fri, 6 May 2016