Information on romance scams and scammers.
#293971 by malu53 Fri May 06, 2016 7:43 pm
okc
oluwadaniel
48 • Brownsville, United State
Straight, Man, Single

Speaks English

Looking for
Women, located anywhere, ages 40‑65, for Long-term dating.

My self-summary
I'm very honest, communicative, hardworking, very cheerful character, I live life with great joy, I am an independent person, very positive in my life, with conservative family values, I think that the family is very important, much respect to The man, I am very romantic, a faithful person, I like to travel and diffract of life in a healthy way..It’s kind of hard to describe my self with out using the same old cliches that every one else uses. But I’ll start off by saying clearly that I am a good man. No man is ever perfect. But I strive to be a good man, and to improve myself. I am fiercely loyal to my loved ones and friends. I take pride in the fact that I am an honest man. I also take pride in being a faithful man. In this day and age way too many men dishonor themselves by cheating. So I take pride in the fact that I have never cheated in my life. I am a strong man both physically and mentally. But I also know when to be soft and demure. I am very well educated and successful. But that is not to say that my career comes before any thing else. It’s quite the opposite, family and love ones come before any thing else (including myself). I work to live NOT, live to work.

What I’m doing with my life
I Love my work and family

I’m really good at
I'm Really good how to treat woman

The six things I could never do without
my company,worker's,family ,my boys,and the woman am gonna marry

On a typical Friday night I am
i spend my Friday night with my 2boys

Image Image Image

add me on facebook
Advertisement

#293972 by malu53 Fri May 06, 2016 7:53 pm