Information on romance scams and scammers.
#296080 by AlanJones Wed May 25, 2016 1:08 am
Romance Scammer - Lee Sang Frank/Getters Gary Frank - [email protected]

Other email Address: [email protected]

Hello Gorgeous. I am Lee Sang Frank, a doctor working with the United Nations in Syria, what an angel from heaven you sent. Must praise your beauty is awesome
Hello gorgeous, as I told you, I'm Doctor Lee Sang Frank a doctor working with the United Nations in Syria, am a widower, lost my wife 5 years ago and since then to be single, have a daughter, 11 years old her name is Chelsea, she lives in New York with my age mother who is 83 years. They are all I have in this world I do not have brothers, sisters or relatives. Will love to know your name, what you do for a living, occupation, how old you are and your marital status.
I hate it when I sent so many messages without return makes me angry, I can leave my work as chief physician in Syria and Hospital here for you
in my spear time to write this beautiful and touching message to you without response, is terrible and absorb it better let me know when to keep your mind
Mute is not really expensive
that's great to know about you, I'm a doctor Lee Frank, a doctor working with the United Nations in Syria, a widower with a daughter named Chelsea Sang, who is 11 years old it with my mother age live in New York. I'm single since I. Ago my wife and 5 years

Find interesting, so wonderful that you have here, you really a great woman and so admirable, because your beauty is breathtaking and beautiful, eye every man. Her mother has to like you to give a queen in the other he was born a princess. Must praise your beauty and well-mannered nature. pretty young girls love your favorite weather, favorite food and best color to know
Love love more better to know, because since I first heard your reply gladden my heart talking with you and made me think that I still can ever fill the missing gap, since I returned, several years my wife lost Single been all this while doing hurt. Not loved or loved
Previous worsen the matter and working in Syria, is a hell of his own knowledge, that you have no one you can make your call to discuss your daily events together. That's why I've spent doing all my years in Syria humanitarian work. But I believe in my instinct never deceive me, something in me tells me that I can trust you, and you can be, to heal my wounds all these years of loneliness. Can it be that what I think and the feelings that I have for you is real, you have the answers to my question my dear
My love I must confess that I strong feelings for you, because all you my heart said pleased and made me believe that you are the best mother to my daughter Chelsea and y sweet woman, your the best thing that ever in my happen to be living my darling promise to be the best man, you will never ever protect you with much love and affection my first and only love shower

If I could now ask properly for a wish, I would ask for us to never be apart, because if you are near, all my other desires will immediately come true! She is close to have is all I need to be happy! Your the best thing my pretty angel happened to me ever
Never met, but there have always loved you

My flower and sweet wife XXX Sang Frank

Let me first recall this letter a movie I saw not too long ago: "You have never met, but have always loved you." No, please do not think that I am joking or dreaming or something similar. It's just that, despite the fact that we have not seen together or our love for each other is always greater, I am under the impression that we've known each other for ages, that's how much in common we have as our dreams fit so tight and how special it will be the day that you touch me, kiss me and run your fingers through my hair in my chest, just the same way that I you caress with all my soul, wishes you only the best, all the joy and happiness in the world, while my hands caress your soft back.
I do not want to think that I am exaggerating. Her presence alone makes me happiness in simple things notice makes clear to me that the greatest love is not necessarily the one you hurt or cry most; the greatest love is that peace, courage, security and pleasure are brought to ask every day setbacks.
The greatest love, be sure that is the one that makes you happy, what we share, this mutual affection and attention, where every gesture, word and intention are careful, and with the goal of mutually consolation and happiness, selfish less effortlessly.
I want you to know that I am very happy to be at your side to share your smile, your bed, your nights and your voice when you say "good morning". I miss you a lot every time we are separated, but I feel so happy with myself that I only reach one conclusion in peace: I have really overtaken this sublime feeling they call love, you offer me that overwhelme my beautiful angel. Love you deep in my heart my dear,

A kiss from you sexy and handsome man
Doctor Lee Sang Frank
How was your day presumption okay, I was brilliant, I now get a response from our camp coordinator. as I told you before
we only have one vacation a year and I have my used this year, so the next trip I'll have to be October next year,
but I explained to our camp coordinator my reason to come to my fiancé is married, he replied that reason, I have
a good reason to travel to grant my wish, but my fiancee will apply to me directly at our headquarters in the US
as by e-mail, he said only it can grant such a request. The holiday is marked special special leave (SEL) why
is something special because not a normal holiday. We can only one holiday a year, I have used my, this leave application
You go, is because of the reason attached to make it acceptable, which will see my fiancee. He said that they
demanding a guarantee fee, and get to my holiday certificate. the guarantee fee is € 1,000 but will be refunded when I
come back after the holiday. My only problem here is that we are not allowed here in Syria access to our account are and I can not have
Grant access to your account to pay the money. I explained our camp coordinator all this, he said my fiancee is the person that is
pay the fee. I do not know how to do it if the fee is paid as soon as I get there and have access to my account,
refund the money you paid back. My plans is when I get there, I tender my resignation letter to her is tender.
So my wife against you and our daughter Chelsea. I want to start a new and happy life with you people are my family.
Honey he give me even with our holiday office office E-mail address where to send an inquiry for my vacation, I will
forming the letter that you send to them. Love you deep in my heart darling
which blank email I sent to you honey? the email I sent you the letter that I put together for my vacation that you already sent to you, please check your e-mail know whether they have answered thee my love

holiday Board I just sent an e-mail when I leave the application you know promote me and I answered yes, you are my fiancée and we plan to get married, that's why I want to travel. so we head way to make my lovely angel, always check to know your e-mail, when she answered my beautiful angel

SEND THIS LETTER TO email address ................ [email protected]
Dear ELLIOT GERALD (RTD)
E-mail address ..... [email protected]

My name is XXX and I write to you as a fiancée
Doctor Lee Sang Frank, who is currently with the UN / US Army Work
Peace keeping team in Syria as a project manager. His Batch / badge
Number UA27187 / 14

I wish him, because to apply his attention for a four weeks' holiday
needed to settle some urgent needs urgently.

I would be very grateful if the request would be granted.

Kindly come back to me, if this application is approved and
the process will take.
Yours faithfully
XXX

United State Military Ferienpension
Email: [email protected]

Warning: XXX

I write to inform you that your email has been received a holiday for Dr. Lee Sang requesting Frank and urgently in consultation with the US Army commander of NATO and ISAF in Syria and with Dr. Lee Sang Frank in acknowledgment for your holiday application need him at home, I have directed you to inform you that the holiday authority Dr. Lee for emergencies has approved vacation Sang Frank and they are concluded and the possible appointments given after final processing you is done.

This granted emergency leave for Dr. Frank Lee Sang will last only for the application for 4 weeks your application letter, which has been documented-and apply from the date of his departure from Syria begin.

They are the sum of € 1,000 for the Military Pensions registration certificate, which is a refundable fee is required to send the fee. They expect payment within 5 business days to make from the receipt of this email.

Because of the potentiality and knowledge of Dr. Lee Sang Frank, we decided to keep him here, had not previously thought in Syria.We because of its importance as a doctor in the military camp to grant him permission for the treatment of the troops to have drawn here in Syria. However, your application for his holidays into consideration, and the fact that we are not of his family, if can not separate for his significant and important task and present mission here in Syria at the moment it.

We advise XXX, to go through the attached document in the email that contains the instructions on the holiday process and even the US military leave form that must be filled with your data and signed accordingly and that includes Dr. Lee Sang Frank data on the bottom of the form. the form should be properly and immediately sent back filled with the refundable Urlaubsschein fee to our lawyer, prepare an affidavit on your behalf by a high court and the vacation certificate on behalf of your spouse / partner to get.
You are hereby all MoneyGram outlet nearby while you get to locate make the transfer, with these individual details

Recipient Name: RALPH VILLANUEVA

ADDRESS: 2840 SPENCER ROAD, MANSFIELD,

STATE: PENNYSYLVANIA

After transfer through MoneyGram remember these details for us to pick up the money needed immediately send

(1) sender name of the person who sent the money
(2) Sending amount will be € 1,000
(3) MoneyGram control number that will be eight-digit number,

Best regards
Military Vacation Coordinator
Elliot Gerald
United State Military Board Vacation
Email: [email protected]

Attention: XXX

I am writing to inform you did your email requesting a vacation for Dr. Lee Sang Frank what received and after consultation with the United States Army Commandants of the NATO and ISAF in Syria as well as with Dr. Lee Sang Frank in confirmation of your vacation application needing him at home urgently, I have been directed to inform you did the holiday authority has approved Dr. Lee Sang Frank for the emergency vacation and this will be finalized and the possible dates given to you after the final processing is done.

This granted emergency vacation for Dr. Lee Sang Frank is going to last for just the Applied 4 Weeks in your application letter Which has-been Documented and shall start from the day of his departure from Syria.
You are to send the sum of one thousand euros the fee needed for the the military vacation authorization certificate All which is a refundable fee. You are expected to make the payment within 5 working days from the receipt of this email.

Due to the potentiality and proficiency of Dr. Lee Sang Frank, we had Decided to keep him here in Syria.We had Earlier Intended not to grant him the leave Because of his importance in the military camp as a doctor in charge of the treatment of the troops here in Syria. HOWEVER having Considered your application for his vacation, and the factthat we can not separate him from his family if not for his essential and important assignment and present mission here in Syria at the moment.
We will advice you Ela storm, to go through the attached document in this email Which contains the instructions on the holiday process and thus the US military holiday Form which need to be filled with your information and signed accordingly and did includes Dr. Lee Sang Frank personal information on the bottom part of the form. The form shoulderstand be filled Correctly and sent back immediately with the refundable vacation certificate fee to our attorney who will prepare an affidavit on your behalf from a high court and get the vacation certificate on behalf of your Husband / partner.
You are hereby advised to locate any MoneyGram outlet close to while you make the transfer with this details below

RECEIVER'S NAME: RALPH VILLANUEVA
ADDRESS: 2840 SPENCER ROAD, MANSFIELD,
STATE: PENNYSYLVANIA

After the transfer through MoneyGram remember to send this details needed for us to pickup the money immediately
(1) transmitter name the person did sent the money
(2) amount sent whichwill be one thousand euro
(3) MoneyGram control number, whichwill be eight digit number
Kindest Regards
Elliot Gerald

To find the details of the account to send the money immediately

Name of bank: Woodforest NATIONAL BANK

Account number: 15123430XX

ROUTIN NUMBER: 031319058

Account Name: RALPH VILLANUEVA
After the transfer of the deposit slip as proof post made the transfer and for our office recording purposes.
Best regards
Elliot Gerald

Stolen photos used:
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement