Information on romance scams and scammers.
#292644 by [email protected] Fri Apr 22, 2016 8:45 pm
Hi Everyone
I am a Facebook user and a devoted Christian, I had a friend request by a man named Rocchelli Andrea at first he was very nice made up some story he saw my profile picture while his daughter was playing Farmville. He said is a widow from Ireland a marine engineer and looking for an honest woman blah blah blah Now every woman knows if they are single/divorced this kind of male would be a good man to have. Unfortunately he is FAKE. The man's pictures he used are most probable some poor victim that has no idea that they are being used for a scam.

Email About Him as follows:
Hello my dear xxxxxx,

I was so excited when i open my PC to receive your email. How are you today look at your beautiful picture it so nine of you I hope you are doing fine as always.

I will like to tell you more about myself but where do I start from okay. My name is Rocchelli Andrea. I am from Mayo Ireland. I am a marine engineer by profession. I had my degree at the Oxford University. I work with M.S.C Shipping Company Ltd here in the UK. I have been with the company for 13 years as the director of operations.

I am the only child of my late parents and Professor Dr. Mrs.Andrea Sheridan of the blessed memory. I was married before, but lost my wife in a car wreck five years ago. May her soul rest in peace. I have one daughter, her name is Gina and she is ten years old now. I want to spend the rest of my life with someone who is friendly, honest, caring, trustworthy and loving God .. I find very much peace and tranquility here.

I`m 5`9 "190 with a athletic build bls, mentally stable, physically fit, a bunch of laughs, warm, caring, honest, a good listener, loving God, and a positive person.I am real easy person to talk to and a loving father and outgoing. I enjoy playing sax Which I do Often at my leisure time. I like going to the movies, or watching movies in my room or cabin, I like swimming, listening to music and dance to any kind of music, i sing, sailing, going bowling and so a good cook. I am a family oriented person, love children and there is more, but it would be better for you to find some things out for yourself.

It is very important for me to build a life of stability, security, and opportunity for the special person I hope to share my thoughts, feelings, experiences, dreams and fantasies with, and to offer the best opportunities for any kid did Might Be included in my life, Both mine and that special person children, And that is my focus at this time and I also do enjoy my job though risky Because we are always on the high sea.

I am really interested in wanting to know about what makes you the special person you are today, I want to know more about your family, your background, your life experiences, past relationships, your goals and dreams, your interests, and anything else you Want to tell me. I even want to learn about the secrets you very rarely share with someone !. So come on and share it all with me, as I am not here to talk to you about general things: such as partying, the weather, sports, etc. I want to learn about you and what makes up your heart and soul, as the friendship I want to build with you I want it to be like no other you have ever shared in or experienced. This friendship I want to build with you will be filled with substance, quality, spirituality, love, faithfulness and potential. Hope I did not write much of a novel ............. lol.
Hope to hear from you soon. Until then have a pleasant day.
Advertisement

#296175 by vorbitor Wed May 25, 2016 8:23 pm
Hi,
I am a Facebook user. I had a friend request by a man named Max David at first he was very nice made up some story he saw my profile picture and fell in love. He said is a widow from Ireland a marine engineer and looking for an honest woman blah blah blah. Now every woman knows if they are single/divorced this kind of male would be a good man to have. Unfortunately, he is FAKE. The man's pictures he used are most probable some poor victim that has no idea that they are being used for a scam. His facebook profile link is: https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100009444122697 . He is really annoying (he calls me a couple of times a day and yells at me if I don’t answer immediately).

His letter is very similar to other scams from this website:
Hello my dear xxxxxx,

I was so excited when i open my PC to receive your email. How are you today look at your beautiful picture it so nine of you I hope you are doing fine as always.

I will like to tell you more about myself but where do I start from okay. My name is Max David. I am from Ireland. I am a marine engineer by profession. I had my degree at the Oxford University. I work with Marine Shipping Company Ltd here in the UK. I have been with the company for a couple of years as the director of operations.

I`m 5`9 "190 with a athletic build bls, mentally stable, physically fit, a bunch of laughs, warm, caring, honest, a good listener, loving God, and a positive person.I am real easy person to talk to and a loving father and outgoing. I enjoy playing sax Which I do Often at my leisure time. I like going to the movies, or watching movies in my room or cabin, I like swimming, listening to music and dance to any kind of music, i sing, sailing, going bowling and so a good cook. I am a family oriented person, love children and there is more, but it would be better for you to find some things out for yourself.

It is very important for me to build a life of stability, security, and opportunity for the special person I hope to share my thoughts, feelings, experiences, dreams and fantasies with, and to offer the best opportunities for any kid did Might Be included in my life, Both mine and that special person children, And that is my focus at this time and I also do enjoy my job though risky Because we are always on the high sea.

I am really interested in wanting to know about what makes you the special person you are today, I want to know more about your family, your background, your life experiences, past relationships, your goals and dreams, your interests, and anything else you Want to tell me. I even want to learn about the secrets you very rarely share with someone !. So come on and share it all with me, as I am not here to talk to you about general things: such as partying, the weather, sports, etc. I want to learn about you and what makes up your heart and soul, as the friendship I want to build with you I want it to be like no other you have ever shared in or experienced. This friendship I want to build with you will be filled with substance, quality, spirituality, love, faithfulness and potential. Hope I did not write much of a novel ............. lol.
Hope to hear from you soon. Until then have a pleasant day.
#303817 by emma Bongiovi Sun Aug 21, 2016 4:54 pm
I've had exactly the same one from Austin George from London the same response except he wants money I've not given him no details and blocked him he said he's the chief engineer at marine shipping company ltd london wat creeps are about be careful of this one
#304068 by ohr007 Tue Aug 23, 2016 4:31 pm
And He also wrote one of my e-mail responses to Him! :laugh-s: Yet he is using my Ability in writings for scamming other women. Making it sounding much more realistic! Many women are contacting me recently and sent me some e-mails and scenarios in which he claims to be a scientist in chemical engineering, separated and having one daughter named the name of My daughter ! In another scenario he is a woman, Impersonating Myself, my pics my profession and yet he/she is separated a scientist and is sending my publications list back and forth the Web, using my real name and surname but the name of my daughter supposedly is Sophie, the pics he is using are those of my daughter's and myself!