Information on romance scams and scammers.
#296079 by AlanJones Wed May 25, 2016 12:56 am
Romance Scammer - Hasley Cleveman - [email protected]
Other Email: [email protected]

Facebook Profile: https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100011579135731

Tel. No.: +4915211761671

I divorced my ex-wife 18 months ago because she cheated on me with my best friend. It has been since my divorce a hard time for me, because I have no more confidence in each
I find it hard to go for another relationship, because I might again be disappointed feeling, but I have found that a man without a partner is not complete, you know what I mean.
I work in kabul in hospital. I am to care there for a requirement for the sick and injured Army, but I'm going back to Hamburg. in 6 weeks, I'll be glad to have. a glass of wine with you.

Good morning XXX

How was your night ? I hope you sleep well. My dear all I want is to be myself honest just for you. I am ready to go anywhere to be with the woman I love. I choose to be alone in my my wife divorce because I was not really ready for any relationship and now I think the time is right. I think we were all born alone and a relationship is working in our own hands from, if we choose to train them to make, it is still our decision. They are far away from me, this is an indisputable fact, but we can always keep close to each other. I wanted to be truly open with you about what I want, because I do not want to be in contact with you and many other people at the same time, I am a straight forward person who believe in monogamy. I like people, the same way like to be treated in the treatment of i, so it is either we or are we not to avoid been hurt at the end of both parties. Bin to emotionally and with many people online with no special communication could for me or involved the other person and at the end I portrayed complicate what I am not as problems in the long run.
I think you really understand what I'm driving at, the choice .... Let me know what you think.
love always

lg Hasley

Dear Beautiful Good Morning,

How was your night. I hope you sleep well.
Baby, I do not even know where to begin. It seemed so natural, as we know each other for years. I never knew that I would soon this could strongly feel this from someone, but you have proven me wrong. Every time I see the beach or a sunset, I think about you and want to be here day and night views of the sunset. I think of the day and night all the time.
You are the most incredible woman I have ever thought. They are so open and nice to my soul, and you always have so much to say. They are so sweet and your heart is so big. I've never met someone with a heart like yours, and I love you for it. They are the kind of woman that when you walk into a room, all eyes will fall on you and any lights. My heart has been his way to you. I want you and no one else. You mean everything to me. I think we should try and make this work for eternity. You must know that you are the one and only one I want. Not only are you perfect for me, you're the perfect world, my life, and I hope that we can and will be more. I could never be better then what we have ever had. I hope you feel the same way, because my heart is set on you, and only you, mi amor, my heart beats for you, and my heart longs for you amor. I'll so much to miss my love

Love always

Good morning XXX,

How was your night. I hope you slept well. to have your love, is the best that have happened that happened to me. I have never felt so much love feelings of a woman. when I awake together today morning from a dream of us, thank God I found you. I just wish I had more time with you to show you how much I love you. The way you show your love for me is so real; I feel so I loved need only think of you, of us, our feelings, hopes and dreams. I want to love you to spend my life with you and your love in return. I yearn in your arms and feel your touch. Everything us apart soon stops away and we will have each other forever. to think Thanks for the love and feelings and smile at you

lg Hasley

I was so confused
My love i will like. to tell you
Because I'm very worried.
then tell me

My love should I trust you?
if you do not trust me, then let

My love I trust you so much
Then tell me what happened

Promise me will not tell anyone?
I promise to you

Honey only. hear me okay
honey, I love you

A few weeks ago, I sent my box to a security company in Accra because kabul was not sure of the box.
Just this morning I received an email from the company that my box has spent more than it should have expired in the company and my deposit for storage.
and what happens to the box

Now they want the box to send back to me, but the box I have no one to help me in Germany, receive and keep it safe until I return home.
may I help you

that is why I am very sad and worried now.
may I help you

Honey I want to help you. I keep the box until I return to Germany
Honey I am very worried
Are you there?
am here, what should I
This is the company e-mail address
[email protected]

Hello Mrs

Greetings from Eagle Express insurance safety delivery companies.
It has been a pleasure to read from you.
Yes, Dr Hasley Cleveman Box is here in Accra, Ghana, and we can you come in your house.
Now we have your home address, where the box is to be delivered, and your phone number. Please send me the nearest airport to your home, and a copy of your passport.
It will cost € 2.470 for the custom fees and the box will be delivered to you within 48 hours after the payment of company Agent received.
Send the information required, and you will get the details of where the money should be sent.
Please keep me posted, as soon as possible.

Best regards
Dipl. Adams

Hello Mrs
Thank you for the information. We understand you, our diplomat will see your identity card if he deliver the box to you.
You have to transfer to the company agent in Germany to make, and send me the receipt, after the transfer is made.
NAME: Favour Owie
IBAN: DE83585501300003781010
Swift: TRISDE55XXX
Bank: Sparkasse Trier

Keep me up to date.
Best regards.
Dip. Adams

Stolen photos used:
Image Image Image Image

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement

#296083 by malu53 Wed May 25, 2016 1:55 am
second FB profile
facebook.com/profile.php?id=100009555760361
Hasley Cleveman

Skype ID hasley52
Name: Hasley Cleveman

Skype avatar
#296320 by AlanJones Fri May 27, 2016 2:21 am
Scammer has changed the pictures on the Facebook profile in the first post.

Image Image Image

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.