Information on romance scams and scammers.
#196595 by AlanJones Sun Apr 06, 2014 2:21 pm
Profile on FishMeetFish - maryhollandis - http://www.fishmeetfish.com/profile/maryhollandis

Hello everybody

Age & Gender: 32 Year Old Woman
Height: 5' 6" (168 cm)
Body Type: Average / Medium
Religion: Christian - Other
Ethnicity: Native American with Brown Hair Color / Brown Eye Color
Zodiac Sign: Sagittarius

welcome to maryhollandis world,my world,i am an extraordinary woman.a woman who enjoy all that life has to offer.i can be the perfect conversationist,and i am well discipline in the art of being a web courtesan as well as an expert in sentual arts,i enjoy being in the company of men who knows who they are and what they want,i am not a barbie,my beauty comes from within and without,i posess a vitality,and authencity,presence and openess. CAN U HANDLE THAT?

PMs

thanks alot..am mary hollandis from the states..i live in banning city in california

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement

#241789 by malu53 Mon Mar 16, 2015 8:52 am
richnick
33 year old female
Seeking a man for long term relationship
Ethnicity: Other
City: london
Marital status: Separated
Children: No
Interests: travelling,chess game,football,outings,clubbing,movies,

About richnick
am fun to be with if you doubt it ,then try me .i like the good things of life but am not that materialistic it could be hard for you to believe and i say again try me ,down to earth i mean humble honest and wild but not crazy,i have a good sense of humor and also love varieties .i love kids too.thats for now .

Image >>> Lana Brooke

Hello my dearest my name is benjamin carlton...I was motivated to communicate with you after going trough your profile,because I have something very important to discuss with you,if you do not mind,please I will like you contact me trough my private email for more communication([email protected]) thanks have a nice day hoping to hear from you soon.do you have more pics of yourself?oh you can as well send a text +447405173827
Last edited by malu53 on Fri May 27, 2016 5:34 am, edited 1 time in total.
#296329 by malu53 Fri May 27, 2016 5:51 am
all pics are stolen from Lana Brooke

click on pic to enlarge!

wrote to vic

Nice to meet you, Its great to hear from you and i would love to get to know you and see if we have anything in common, here is a little about myself. I'm single, never been married,... i'm a cheerful, sociable, responsible, open-minded lady who is always ready to help. I am caring, understanding and faithful. I am a kind and sympathetic girl. I'm family-oriented person. I want to find my true love and to create a family based on love and mutual understanding. Like any man I want to love and to be loved..... I would like to meet a very kind, caring, trustworthy and reliable guy. I would like my partner to be straight forward, trustworthy and independent.. tell me more about you..... looking forward to read from you soon
#332692 by malu53 Sun Jul 02, 2017 5:48 am
Ruth on f9
27 y.o. • Leo • United States, Texas, Winters real location
Woman • Straight
Last Online 15 hours ago

email me at ruthcare27 a t g m a i l d o t c o m
#332695 by malu53 Sun Jul 02, 2017 6:15 am
twitter
+12532446926
@ruthcare27
Maine, USA
Joined November 2016