Information on romance scams and scammers.
#296128 by just-me Wed May 25, 2016 11:49 am
This scammer uses THREE names. Beware of him on ALL free dating sites and Facebook!! He uses terrible English, and emails awful stolen poetry (see example below.) He is Imitating an Army soldier - stolen valor!! He says he's in the U.S. Army, but his pictures shows U.K. paratrooper uniforms. He told me he's in Africa - and is desperate for money so he can fly to me & love me forever (with his massive amounts of money, of course!!)

Poetry example: "I used to be a dead living man before I found you. I never know I could madly be in love again. As soon as I met you my fingers met joy and my heart felt peace." Blechhh Google it. He uses stolen credit card to send flowers, gifts, and has fake family members contact victim begging help for Scammer.

PLEASE REMEMBER!! Learn from my mistakes!!
NO SOLDIER NEEDS money for: phone cards, internet, flying home, to pay for "leave", to get out of jail, to pay for replacement workers, for food, to ship their things home.
A real person would never ask you to keep them a secret or ask you to keep money transaction details secret from your friends and family! I became isolated from my friends and family. It put a wedge between me and my friends. Apparently this is very tyical. I should have known that something wasn't right. I knew my family and friends would question the details and try to talk me out of it. I was blind to the facts, and wouldn't listen to them. I know I will never get my money back.

NO ONE you do not know personally should EVER ask you for money!! Don't be fooled by promises of love or money. Just because you talk to them through email, texting or facetime does NOT mean you know them!!!
He told me anything to further his cause, and he had an answer for everything!!!
Look people up. If the person is real they will understand that you want to check them out (they are probably checking you too.)
Advertisement

#296137 by Mike Wilson Wed May 25, 2016 1:36 pm
Hello,
Please post the first emails and email addresses of these fake soldiers.. Remove your personal information before posting.

It is ALWAYS a scam
If the pet seller or shipper asks for money to be sent via Western Union, Money Gram, any brand of gift card. Walmart To Walmart , Zelle , PayPal friends and family option, or mentions Cameroon
#296138 by malu53 Wed May 25, 2016 2:11 pm
trying hard to get attention on badoo

us1.badoo.com/profile/01365982163
Saul
Location Shreveport, LA
I'm here to
Wants to date with girls, older than 47

Personal info
Relationship: I'm single
Sexuality: I'm straight

Appearance:

5' 11'', 190 lbs, athletic body, black hair and hazel eyes
Living: By myself
Kids: Grown up
Drinking: Socially
Languages English

Image Image Image

on FB
uid: 100011683124969
Saul Wesley
Studied at WU (Wirtschaftsuniversität Wien)
Past: Belmont High School (Dayton, Ohio)
Lives in Shreveport, Louisiana
Languages: English · Dutch · German
Languages
Relationship: Single
#296139 by malu53 Wed May 25, 2016 2:15 pm
with the last pic of previous post
another citizen of
Lives in Shreveport, Louisiana
but
From Toledo, Spain :lol:
uid: 100011386847888
Saul Brendan
Divorced
Languages: Spanish (language) · English · Nederlandese

on FB since March 1
#296146 by just-me Wed May 25, 2016 2:47 pm
He has two FB pages. One is under Saul Wesley - he speaks 5 languages! He claimed his poor English is because he is originally from Spain (it's on his Facebook.) - That's not what his fake passport says...
Here are his fake emails too and his email.

#296149 by Bryon Williams Wed May 25, 2016 2:52 pm
Please copy and paste the emails.

Search engines can not pickup screenshots.

Potential victims needs to be able to search the text.

Please contacta moferatorstor if you have a question or information about this post.

Please do not tell the scammer he is posted here.

Please remember the fallen. https://www.odmp.org/
#296391 by just-me Fri May 27, 2016 2:33 pm
Here are two of the Scammer's emails in plain text so they can be searched,

Subject: Good morning my love..
Saul Brenda < [email protected] > wrote:
I will never ever forget how we get to met. I remember each and every detail. Meeting you has been an answer to my prayers. I will always love you. Myheart belongs to you and ONLY you. I never want you to forget that. I always think about you and you stay on my mind.when everybody were taking picture when we got here, i just thought of making a picture to let everybody around me know how much i love you and that is the reason why i made the picture last night I had a dream that I know will come true very soon. In my dream we went to the movies and then out to eat and then we came back to my house and we were watching TV and we started hugging and kissing. I ain't going 2 get into all the details but we were cuddling and happy together, but I woke up. I didn't think it was possible to fall in love with someone so fast and strong ... but, this has totally proved me wrong. I am truly happy to be yours. You are my everything and I will do anything for you. I will never leave your side as long as we are together. Each and every kiss will feels like the first and my love for you grows stronger and stronger as the seconds, minutes, hours and days go by. I love you with all of my heart, mind, body and soul and I always will. Baby,we got here early the morning and they took us round the cities, we are starting patrol next tomorrow, they gave us tomorrow to rest.. babe staying here will be so hard for me because there are a lot ofevil here and those rebels are so deadly but anyway am very sure with your prayer everything will be okay....i love you so much my love..

Love is huge. I will work hardest to reach it. My love is only for you. I will present it just for you just for you. When I met you, my heart shook. I haven't been able to escape you. I will hold you all my life, it my promise. I want to show you how very big my love is for you everyday,every night, every time, all my life. I love you! love you tons
#296404 by Mike Wilson Fri May 27, 2016 5:00 pm
The second email in the image above can be found in the following thread posted in 2010 The scammer is just copying and pasting the text because he is unable to compose his own emails.

viewtopic.php?f=13&t=10051

It is ALWAYS a scam
If the pet seller or shipper asks for money to be sent via Western Union, Money Gram, any brand of gift card. Walmart To Walmart , Zelle , PayPal friends and family option, or mentions Cameroon
#334779 by crs2361 Sun Jul 23, 2017 2:21 pm
This guy also goes by Daniel Mac Wood. Claimed to have been in the army in Syria. Wanting me to send him shirts, boxers, towels, sandals, cookies, lotion, deodorant. When I told him I couldn't do that he got mad. That's when I knew something was off. Especially since he blocked me on a dating site as soon as I answered a message. He said he got off the site, that site still shows messages even if the user deleted they're account. Messages go away when blocked only. Professed his love for me with songs and poetry. I didn't fall for anything. He needs to be shut down!!! At the same time he messaged me another guy claiming to be in Africa also messaged me. He wanted money to get back to the states because they werent paying him. Supposedly an engineer... lol yea right , I'm not that stupid..
#355975 by malu53 Sat Feb 17, 2018 7:12 pm
Aaron Begley
@sugarlove999
I am a Man
Birthday 1964-11-07
Country United States
City Miami
Looking for a Woman
Height 181
Figure Athletic
Eye Color Gray
Hair Color Gray/White
Marital status Widowed
Children not decided
Education college
Occupation Military
Alcohol I drink occasionally
I can communicate in: English

About me
My name is Aaron Begley I was born in the year 1967 at Baptist Hospital of Miami but,was raised in great Britain by my uncle who happens to be my Godfather who made me forgot my later parent and also made me feel at home and also one of best sons as well..my dad is a native American.I started A & A Children start 6 and later on continued from Calvary Baptist Church Schools. I joined the Military academy at the age of 20 and that was when i got back to the state at 19years turning in 20…

I am an E-6 Staff Sergeant (SSG) and now working with the UN. I also act as a platoon sergeant in the absence of the Sergeant First Class. I am the leader of my squad. I am a non commission officer and I work in the junior management of the military.. As you already know, I am currently in Syria, I have to let you know that I am on my third mission.. My second mission to Iraq was in 2004. My mission ended in 2008. But i lost my wife and in a car accident, she was pregnant,this got me devastated but i thank God am over it now though it’s not easy to forget things like that. I was in love with her with all my heart but i lost her. I was with her for 16 years: I am now looking for the one whisk to my heart,a woman who will love me for me and not for what i have.. I am looking for true love to spend the rest of my life with.

I am not used to communicating with outsiders because of security reasons but I need a woman for myself as am retiring from the army to settle down.. A woman that will be there for me and I will be there for her too. Some details are classified and i am bound not to let out, i have to follow protocol i hope you understand me…

I am most passionate about:
Having someone who will care a great deal about me. I am a very deep person. I am passionate about making others happy, it give me great joy.

Looking for in a person are:
Care, understanding always, compassion, love, kindness toward others.

#355977 by malu53 Sat Feb 17, 2018 7:41 pm
Jeff
male
mason city

Talking about my self,I love friends and family, I am a fun person and make friends easily. I love life, love my family and still have some love to share with a special lady. Life can be lonely without someone...I am a person who is very real when it come
Interests: , Honesty, Caring for Kids

add. pics

Image Image Image
#355978 by malu53 Sat Feb 17, 2018 7:49 pm
Moree77
Two are better than one :)

My Details
Location Los Angeles, California, United States
Status Widowed
Age 53, Male, 5'11" (181 cm) Seeking Female
Intentions See what Happens
My Identity & Personality