Information on romance scams and scammers.
#295665 by saitama Fri May 20, 2016 9:18 pm
Phone number of father/Mr.Reinu : + 1 619-419-7937
Phone number of Nicole/Nikki :
first phone number : +1 310-770-5777

second phone number : +1- 304-444-1887

It seems really odd to me because the fathers number is from National City , CA
Nicole/Nikki number first number is located Beverly hills, CA
second number is located at Charleston, WV, US
Advertisement

#295666 by saitama Fri May 20, 2016 9:20 pm
And no I was not asked for a facebook from either yet. I have blocked the father once I saw that text. And ignored his call when he first contacted me,
#295670 by Terminator5 Fri May 20, 2016 9:37 pm
Did you give them any personal details like facebook page location or other social media profile locations ? Just ignore them block their numbers and make a report on the IC3 website as previously instructed in the thread . Its a scam . They can't do anything to you .

(619) 419-7937
Owner's name hidden by Whitepages for privacy reasons
Owner is based in National City, CA
Mobile - Sprint

(310) 770-5777
Owner is based in Beverly Hills, CA
Mobile - Sprint

(304) 444-1887
Owner is based in Charleston, WV
Mobile - Sprint

Daniel 8 :25
#295671 by saitama Fri May 20, 2016 9:47 pm
No, I never gave any information of the sort or location. To be sure I deactivated my facebook, and all my other social apps. Just in case they look my name up. Should I change my phone number as well ? And even though I sexted her because I thought he/she was of legal age could they still do something or blackmail me?
#295672 by Bryon Williams Fri May 20, 2016 9:52 pm
You may not have to change your phone number. If you begin to get harassed to the point where you can't handle it, you may consider it.

Blackmail only works if you comply to the blackmailer.

Please contacta moferatorstor if you have a question or information about this post.

Please do not tell the scammer he is posted here.

Please remember the fallen. https://www.odmp.org/
#295722 by Terminator5 Sat May 21, 2016 3:01 pm

http://www.pof.com/viewprofile.aspx?pro ... =118827442

About Non-Smoker with Thin body type

City Miami, Florida

Details 18 year old Female, < 5' (< 152 cm), Christian - other

Ethnicity Caucasian, Cancer

Intent nikkijohson310 is actively seeking a relationship.

Education High school

Personality Adventurer

Profession Student

I am Seeking a Man For Long Term

I like to go dancing I like to go swimming I like to go to the movies I like to go for walks in the park I like to go for walks on the beaches

#296155 by Kskjer Wed May 25, 2016 3:29 pm
saitama wrote:Can someone please tell me this is a scam ? I am in similar situation ,however I did not answer the "fathers" call
or text at all. He is claming I was sexting her underage daughter, who I thought was 18 because of her profile.

Text msg: "Son you got 5 minutes to call me.And explain why an Adult is Sexting my Underage Daughter, My Name is Mr. Renciu, I'm Nicole's Father, Son you need to call Me and My Wife wants to go to the Authorities to have you locked up Son, but i told her to calm down until we hear your side of the story, Son i suggest you give Me and My wife a call asap! "

The text msg was sent but divided into 3 short text and was written exactly as that.
I have not called or replied at all. I have blocked the number and closed my pof account. I am not sure was the right thing to do, because I wanna believe this is a scam and not real. I could really hep on what to do please.

profile of girl I was talking to
http://www.pof.com/viewprofile.aspx?pro ... =118827442

Was this confirmed as being a scam? I got messages exactly like this one and the same fathers name. I'm 99.9% sure this is a scam it would just be nice to know for sure. A little comfort confirmation is all I ask.
#296156 by Bryon Williams Wed May 25, 2016 3:34 pm
Welcome to Scamwarners,

Please tell us more. What happened? Where you met the girl. All names used not yours.

What were the phone numbers used.

You can also read page one the first post.

Please contacta moferatorstor if you have a question or information about this post.

Please do not tell the scammer he is posted here.

Please remember the fallen. https://www.odmp.org/
#296159 by Terminator5 Wed May 25, 2016 4:06 pm
I just looked and that profile appears to have been deleted . Can you please post the phone numbers they are using plus any email addresses, names and profile names .

Also be sure to file a report on the IC3 Website .

https://www.ic3.gov/complaint/default.aspx

#296567 by LCROCK123 Sun May 29, 2016 2:15 pm
Hi everyone, seems like I am the most recent victim of this scam what worried me at first was the number that was used.(843)5312010 Which the number that I texted last night is the same one the "father" Mike called from saying he was going to contact the police after he talked to his wife. Though Last night I recieved a call from a "James Johnson" who works with the Sherriff department and said his badge number was 716 from a blocked number. This all happened within the same day. Looking up the number it supposedly belongs to a Johnathen C Spell also in the south Carolina area. The account I got the number listed above is now gone and nowhere to be found It was either POF or Tinder that it occured from I have deactivated both of these accounts. They knew my first and last name. I looked this up last night in preparation for the phone call this morning and told him first thing I wasn't going to be extorted and that I had already filed a report with local police in VA and the Sherrifs Department that the officer said he worked with. (the number he gave me last night is no longer in use but was 5425070557. I changed my phone number and am in the process of deactivating my facebook and changing the email address to it just in case. (Being the paranoid person I am I have email addresses I never use for things like this). But I hope this information helps anyone that needs it, seeing as this happened today may 29th I hope its the most recent number he is using and if you come across it on any social media to avoid it and report them. To help the "girl" says she wants to play a game where she sends a picture and then you respond and if you make her "w*t" she will send you a video then she will say along the lines of "Im going to go make it on my dads computer and send you a video of my 15 year old self"
#296568 by Terminator5 Sun May 29, 2016 2:55 pm
Do you know what the account name was on POF? Sometimes we are able to find additional accounts when researching the original account .