Information on romance scams and scammers.
#268783 by hockeygirl Tue Sep 22, 2015 4:52 am
I met this man on a Dating Site called http://www.cherryblossoms he's name is Eric Frankcole (46) French Nationality born but lives in London, United Kingdom as a Architecture. He is Widowed with one son James but he's wife died two years ago by accident. Phone Number: +44 793 741 6047

Cherryblossoms Profile for Eric

I'm Eric and I'm looking for a nice woman any age...
Member ID: C02849910
I'm Widowed, 1 Child
Click to ask me if my children live at home.
46 years old | 05/17/1969 | Taurus
My Home Town / City:
Paris France, Paris
France [View Map]
My Current Location:
Reason: Work
Puente Alto, Antofagasta
Chile [View Map]
IP Address: United States
What is an IP Address?
Eye Color: Brown
Hair Color: Brown
Height: 6'1" / 185-187cm
Weight: 205-209 lbs 93-94kg
Nationality: French
Race: White
Religion: Christian
Education: PhD / Professor
Employment: Construction
Drink: Occasionally
Smoke: Not At All

I am sincere, respectful and easy going man. I am also regarded by people faithful and humble gentleman

Messages he sent to me in Cherryblossoms & my Email Address

Dear
You're very good looking. I would really like to know more about you. Hope to hear back if you are interested

Dear
Thanks dear for your interest in me, Please reply direct to my email in other for us to get to know each other because i'm not always only here. Here is my email id.... [email protected]...

Hello dear,
I am glad you welcome my message in the site and responded back to me. You really made my day so pretty.
Glad to get a respond from you, this really showed that you're an open minded person which is good ground for a healthy relationship or friendship - I do appreciate your openness.
Well, I will just write little things about me but i am sure with time, couple of emails and other means of communication or meet soon, you will know so much about me, I am also open minded.
My name is Eric Frankcole, born 46 years. My father has passed away few years ago and my mother is still alive. I was married with a Son, James is his name, but my wife passes away two years ago through accident. And i would love to get married again with the right person. Am of France origin but live in London United Kingdom with my family, I'm here in USA for official assignment and i have being here for more than 6days now. I will be leaving/going back to England UK tomorrow and i will arrive the upper day but it doesn't stop our communication because i shall always keep in touch.
I am Architecture by profession. Well France my home country is very beautiful with mountains and very cool weather in winter time, if you love mountains so much then France is the place to visit. At the same time French are very hospitable people too -I am sure you might have met some French around your country as I think, is that right? we like exploring and are everywhere. USA is also very beautiful. but the weather can become extremely nasty over winter like London, otherwise everything else in USA is just amazing.
I am looking for someone who is really ready to settle in marriage and just someone to make me happy everyday someone to talk to when I am down and someone to enjoy life pleasures forever - I hope you are special.
I don't mind if it comes to relocate to another country all I would say that, wherever the love of my life will be, I will be beside her - so it depends on our ideas.
I like traveling, cooking, reading, golf game and I play it as well. I like swimming, road walking, watch football, walking on the beach side. I like listening music, I also like snooker. I like going out for shopping and dining out with my family.
Kindly let me know all about you.
Have you been to France or United Kingdom?
Have you met someone online before?
Looking forward to hear from you?
Attached are my pictures with my Son, Thanks for sending me your pictures. you really look beautiful. I'm looking forward to have your reply soon and also chat with you when am free.

Feel free to ask me anything and I will not hesitate to answer them.

Thanks and regards,
Eric Frankcole

Hello Dearest,
How are you today? Thanks for your mail and for making out time for me, I'm doing well here just normal busy day because of the nature of my job. I am doing great with my family, we are all in good health as I returned to England UK this Morning, I'm Happy to be with my family again. You ask after my son's age and if i may ask you, how old do you think he is? Can you please guess?
Am truly thankful to God for giving me the chance to know you. I can feel your sincerity in your words and that is the thing I wish to share with my partner :). I love God so much and I put my trust in Him completely to guide our futures. I hope things will work out for us. Let us be serious with each other, and develop a pure love, understanding and trust on ourselves which will be a stepping stone to our successful relationship, Hopefully we will make it happen if we try. I want us to delete our profile from the site, what do you think? Please delete your profile from the site if you are serious and sincere in this relationship to avoid distractions.
My dear, I am a very open and honest person and I feel that you are the same, I hope that we will meet soon and I am sure that you will be even more than what I imagine you to be and I will be more than you ever dreams of, (smile) It is all up to us. Hope you will not mind to answer, these questions.
1) Are you in any serious relationship at the moment? (2) Have you met someone online before? (3) Are you willing to accept me and my family in your life? (4) Are you willing to love and trust your future husband?
I am happy with you and hope this relationship bears a good fruit for us. Thank you dear for choosing me to be your friend even more which the future can tell. Take care dear, till I hear from you again. I will always keep in touch, I wish you will always do the same; I believed that the future is bright. May God continue to guide and protect you and all your loved ones. Take good care of yourself for me and bellow is my contact number and and feel free to call me anytime, you can also send me your contact number so that i can ring/call you someday.
Eric...
(+447937416047)

Advertisement

#296739 by Marluz Tue May 31, 2016 10:43 am
I met this man on a Dating Site called Bigchurch, he's name is Arnaud Vins Leonard, his email [email protected], and his number is +601133593985
Messages he sent to me in my Email Address and his photos.

Hello Dear,
How are you doing, Hope your doing great?
Thanks dear for responding back to me. I really appreciate it. It is nice to receive your email, am so sorry for late reply i was so busy hooked up with some work here and am going back to UK tomorrow..
The respond from you really showed that you're an open minded person which is good ground for a healthy relationship - I do appreciate your openness.
Well, i will just write little introduction of myself although am not too good in introducing myself but i will try my best to let you know more about me and i am sure with time, couple of emails and of course talking on telephone you will know so much about me - i am also open minded.
Once again my name is Arnaud Vins Leonard born on 17th of July 1968. I am from France but living in UK. I have one son and he is living with me. My mom just came from France to take care of my son because of my trip to USA, my wife passed away two years ago (sad part of my life). Am a freelancer Structural engineer as i said before and a Developer and am also a Broker..
About France my home country is very lovely with natural beauty, a lot of tourists sites to visit, we are known for our warm welcome, hospitality and friendly to people. I am sure you might have met some French people around your country as i think we like exploring and we are everywhere.
I am looking for someone who is really ready to settle down, someone that have family ethics at heart, just someone to be happy with and build a happy home together.
I wish you can kindly tell me more about yourself too?
Right now, i do not have my photos- I promise to send my photos as we proceed and i would appreciate if you could send me yours too if your comfortable with it.
Feel free to ask me anything and i will not hesitate to answer them.. Take care and hope to hear from you soon.
Thanks and regards,
Arnaud..

Hello from UK,

Hello Dear,
Thank you for your reply and thank you also to share about your life.
I'm very happy to read your mail. Hope your doing great? It was very interesting to know you too. Please I'm so sorry for late reply, it has been a long journey to UK. Just arrived to UK last night and thank God for the Journey Marcie and Safe Trip..
I am just a simple man though. I didn't date much since my wife passed away,
it might be I was busy with work too, and plus... I was a little bit fed up
of cheating women.
My last relationship ended because We don't have a future. She just wanted to have fun.
She never talked about our future life, or family. She always avoided that.
while she was dating me, I felt like I was just an object for her to accompany her and so on.
Well, I might be thinking that it seems it is so hard to find a real woman, A real woman who has a heart, faithfulness, and really meant what she said. so.. I paused since that time.
Well, Actually I was in that online dating site NOT too long, because a friend recommended it for me.
So, looking for a true woman IS not an easy thing but the good ones are still there waiting for the right time..
Well, as in your case, I don't mind to be friends and get to know each other better.
BUT, I am really not here for games.I want the real thing, real relationship. Not a gamer or player.
I love traveling as I said earlier, and I believe you too.
If you are really serious, to know me...
I guess it is OKAY for us to meet one and one, looking at our face and know if we really meant for each other.
We can meet and We can know each other during the vacation or travel or visiting, hope that will be a good move for sound relationship.
That is the only way to know how am I actually and How you are purely. Hope we are going to make that plan soon. I attached some PICTURES here..
Take care and Looking forward to your mail soon,
Yours,
Arnaud..

Hello Dear,
How are you doing today? Hope your doing great. Thank you always for your email.
Honestly,there's nothing bad for one to open up his mind,express his/her sincere and deep warmth heart desire to someone his spirit accepts. Like I told you before that I am a honest and open minded person,and doesn't hide my feelings.especially when I know what I want. For Months,I have been praying for this,and then decided to leave everything to God,then you came into my life and I quite know that this is the answer to my long awaited prayers.
Dear,I told you that my spirit accepts you,my heart settles with you and I am comfortable communicating with you.
You are so nice to me and I do appreciate your honesty for me, I love the way you are my dear. And I really thank God for meeting you here. I adore you dear and i have accepted you in my life as you gave me the chance. For me, beauty,appearance education or age is less important, what matters to me is the purity of our hearts,as long as my spirit accepts you and my heart settles with you same with my family too. I have chosen you and will not go back, we will always be together dear.
I am happy for you my dear.
Have a nice and blessed week.
Yours Sincerely,
Arnaud..

Hello Dearest,
How was your day Today? I believe you and your family are doing good. Am okay too just that I am a little stuck with some assignments that can push me to emergent situation. I need to tell you about my trip suddenly, there is urgent situation on my Asian trip as i told you that is already at hand, fortunately the agent sent email today that the company in Asia is requesting for my requirement for the contract offer. So i am expected to be in Asia early NEXT month for a Presentation as my job warrants me to represent there.
My work start from developing ideas with a client, establishing budget of the Building project, Malls project, and companies project too, assessing the need of the building and it's user, and it's impart on the local environment, then design, plan and oversee the construction. At the site i work very closely with site manager and field engineers ensuring that work on the site are carried out with specific standard and to make sure that the building is sustainable, functional and aesthetically pleasing.
I work with contractors or companies on contract bases but I do handle entire building project by putting together the construction team, including builders, construction managers, engineers and other building professionals, in this case is my responsibility handling the supervision of the project starting from the design phase until the final construction. So am expecting to be in ASIA NEXT month BUT have not got the confirm date yet, I'm still waiting for the agent to send me email regarding the presentation date and the exact place.
Hope i will win the presentation since there are so many Contractors that's participating in the presentation to win the contract but the agent said that he is sure that am going to win since he has seen my hand works. I will be honored to visit you after my presentation and i can't wait to be with you with happiness. I will keep you posted when i get the date of presentation and the city where it will take place.
Please don't hesitate to reply my mail as am waiting to hear from you soon.
Take care and have a good week. Love you dear.
Arnaud..

Hello Darling,
How are you today?I hope you are doing fine? I am really preparing and getting ready for my trip tonight.. I am so happy I just want to let you know that you are the reason for my living now.. You have brought so much joy and happiness to my life,You have really changed my entire life emotionally,physically, mentally,especially my love life.. I hardly believe I could easily fall in love with a woman like this,But you really changed me.I thank God for you dear and all of these..
I can't really wait to meet you soon so that we can stay and sit together,touch and feel each other,share experience,our emotions and have someone to confide on.. I really love you so much..
Once again I just want you to know that you brought so much joy and happiness to my life .You are the best thing that ever happened to me now and I would always love and keep a sentimental watch over you..Smile...
Honey you have to be praying for my trip for journey mercies and that everything will go successful there so that I would be with you soonest.. I would be on my way to the airport latter in the evening because I will be taking off at the night. Once I arrive Sarawak I would let you know and will be updating you of everything I will be doing over there.
Thanks dear and may God always protect us and guide our love forever till we meet soon.
My love forever for you.
Arnaud.

Hello Dearest.
How was your day? Hope you are doing good? Thanks to God for my safe trip, i arrived Sarawak few hours ago, I am really grateful to God for the journey mercy. Honey please do keep in touch.. Here is my mobile number here in Sarawak +601133593985. Bear in mind that i don't have any relative here, please try to keep in touch with me so that i wont feel bored. The agent company picked me up from airport and i am staying at the company's guest house, its very nice and comfortable place.
I am very tired and exhausted for the long journey, i need to take a rest because i will be having appointment (meeting) with the agent that connected me to the company here in Sarawak. After my appointment tomorrow with the agent. I'll let you know when i will be coming to meet you and we will discuss about our future and know when we can live together as husband and wife till the rest of our lives. Dear always take good care of yourself, till when i finish my Presentation I'll update you when i will be coming. Please pray for me to win the contract that will be a good news for us.. Mom sent her regards to you.
Yours sincerely,
Arnaud.

Hi Dearest,
how are you doing my Love? Hope your doing good today. I'm really missing you so much. Well, It was a busy day for me Yesterday with the Presentation. Thanks to God i made it to be one of the contractors that won the contract. I was selected including 6 other contractors. I will start doing the clearance on Monday morning. The company will pay us some money for Mobilization to start the project after we have finished with the clearance and settlement with the agent company. Hopefully everything will finish on Monday. I'm very happy that we will be together soon, I can't wait to meet you dear, it has been my dreams to have you close to me and the time is now. Thank God..
Miss you dear,Love.

My Dearest,

how's your day today? Hope you had a good day dear. We have finished with the clearance, I just came back from the meeting now, it has been very hectic day for me, thou i had a little delay regarding the charges i should pay to the agent before the Mobilization fee can be released to me... Meanwhile i have paid part of the agency fee and I'm waiting to hear from my family friend to send me the remaining money. I was informed to pay a 5% contract agreement fees of £ 17,920 which was signed by my contract agent here. I thought i was going to settle this after the mobilization fee has been paid to me, but after the presentation and clearance i was informed after i have used all the money i had with me for the clearance. The mobilization funds is still pending till i pay all the agency fee. The total money to be release to me for Mobilization funds is £358,400 which is the part payment of contract debut. I've paid £10,920 and am waiting for my friend to help me with the balance. Hopefully he will transfer the money to me today from UK so that i will finish everything tomorrow morning and get the Mobilization fee before coming to visit you. I'm missing you honey and i can't hardly wait to be with you. Dear, it was really a long meeting today, please pray for me, so that everything will be done by tomorrow.
Yours lovely,
Arnaud.

Hello Dearest.
How is your day? Hope your doing great?
Honey Please i don't know what next to do now. I just got the transfer from my friend, he could only assist me with £6,400, and i need to complete this agency payment before they will release mobilization fee to me. And now am still looking for the balance of £1,350 to complete the payment before I'll receive the Mobilization fee from the company. Honey honestly i don't know what to do now, because he was my only hope.. It's really giving me headache to ask you for this little favor. Please honey try and see if you can do me a little favor let me finish this payment tomorrow morning. I will even transfer the money back to you after tomorrow. Wish you can assist me as soon as possible as your the only hope for me now, please honey don't let me down and you won't regret helping me. Thank you..
From Arnaud. Love..
Last edited by Bryon Williams on Tue May 31, 2016 9:08 pm, edited 1 time in total. Reason: Added quotations.
#296802 by Marluz Tue May 31, 2016 9:01 pm
I could not upload the photos but they are the same as those published in the previous message the user hockeygirl
Last edited by Bryon Williams on Tue May 31, 2016 9:05 pm, edited 1 time in total. Reason: Removed quote of this posters original post.