Information on romance scams and scammers.
#301560 by ohr007 Sun Jul 24, 2016 4:58 pm
Letter 1
hello my dear, this is also a brief info about me, I`m 6`11" 190 Ibs with a athletic build , mentally stable, physically fit, a bunch of laughs, warm, caring, honest, a good listener, God Fearing, and a positive person. I am real easy person to talk to and a loving and outgoing father.
It is very important for me to build a life of stability, security, and opportunity for the special person I hope to share my thoughts, feelings, experiences, dreams and fantasies with, and to offer the best opportunities for any kid that might be included in our life, both mine and that special person children, and that is my focus at this time and I also do enjoy my job though risky because we are always on the high sea.

Letter 2 (this one was pretty suspicious to me....)
I adore swimming and jogging do you like swimming?. I like to listen to all kind of music. It depends on my mood. My favorite singer is Madonna. My favorite books are plays and fairy tales by Oscar Wilde. . As for my favorite food I enjoy to eat dairy products, vegetables and fruits. My favorite film is "Gone with the wind". Watching detectives is one of my favorite things to do. ******** (his supposed daughter's name) is also very intelligent and sensible she also likes to ask a lot of questions although i don`t spend enough time with her because of my job but when am around and she is on holiday we are always together.
I wish to spend the rest of my life with someone who is friendly, honest, caring, trustworthy and God fearing. I find very much peace and tranquility here.

Letter 3 (this one was the letter I copied- pasted and googled and I found it all around the web; his letter was not a Response to mine!)

Am glad to read your messages and thanks for your sincerity i must say i can`t wait to meet you daughter. I want to let you know that we did not meet by accident, but rather the will of God and am very sure God has a purpose of bringing both of us together. I am confident you are in good health.Let me start by saying that I thank God for meeting you. As you may have known, the fountain of any relationship must spring up in the heart. It is very important for me to express to you how much you really mean to me because we are both grown ups and we want and need the same thing. I wish I could do this in person while looking into your eyes,
but since we are physically separated by miles of emptiness, this expression must come in the form of letters such as this. To me, you are first of all my friend and then...... something more greater in the near future..... God willing. To be honest with you, I am really short of words here, but one thing I do know is that I have the arms to give you a hug, ears to listen to whatever you want to talk about through chat, mail or phone, and I have a heart; a heart that is aching to see your smile and see you not miss anything like physical companionship and the sort. I would like to use this opportunity to say...I am delighted to have met you.

Letter 4
i know you will be thinking about the distance between us,Distance doesn't permit the action to be seen, rather, words convey the feelings when distance hinders. No matter the distance that separates us now, I can assure you that this gap will be bridged as we really get to know each other. As the saying goes: "True Love and Friendship knows no boundaries and no distance; miles and obstacles mean absolutely nothing in the face of love" Though miles may lie between us right now, we'll never be apart forever, for friendship doesn't count the miles, it's measured by the heart.

Letter 5
I am pleased to announce to you that you are the most beautiful creature i have ever come across, its like an angel is missing in heaven your pictures blow my mind away i long to see the day i will be able to hold you in my arms and give you a passionate hug and kiss, you are indeed a paragon of beauty....
Hello pretty how are you doing today? i am so sorry for the late response my dear, i have been quite busy over here on the sea, i must say you look very beautiful in the pictures , I have been thinking about you on mind all day sweetie, i don't know what to do honey, your beauty blow my mind sweetie, i thought of you on my mind all day, am sitting here looking at your pictures pretty. i wish you were here with me dear, your thought is all over my heart baby, i can't keep my feelings for you anymore its killing me deeply inside my heart dear. i have been waiting to tell you am afraid you will leave me dear, am in love with you pretty you give me the joy and happiness i never had these past years. please don't ignore me or be mad at me because i can't control the feelings i have for you any more sweetie is good i tell you baby i know it may seem too early to you but its what i feel and i want you to understand that i am very serious about it. please don't refuse me dear if you ignore me i will not not be certain of what will happen to me sweetie am ready to show you all the love and care i have for you baby, i can see you are my soul mate. as for ******** (supposed daughter's name) she does not get to leave school until i return to meet her, i have paid for an additional fee to enable her remain in school with some other pupils who will not return home for the holidays since i have no one to entrust her in her care, As time goes on i might make arrangement in my next trip for her to travel to Italy to spend the holiday with you if you dont mind, i already see you as family please do not turn me down. i hope to hear from you soon.

Letter 6 (and this is another one found back and forth the web :? )
Hello pretty how are you today? am so happy to read from you dear, you complete me baby my heart bit for you my angel, honey I try to put this feeling into words, but failed miserably. This feeling of being both scared and at peace, of having both butterflies and a sense of calm, is a feeling that I have only dreamed about. As the days continue to pass by, my love for you continues to grow. I never thought I had the capacity to love anybody as much as I love you right now. Yet, my love for you continues to mature, growing beyond the realm of my heart. It seems that you have become the fiber of my soul, the very reason for my existence. Baby When I am with you, I feel alive. You bring to me a happiness that no one else ever could. You bring to me a love I have never known before.

Letter 7
I could not imagine what my life would be like without you. You have touched my heart in ways no one could ever comprehend. I love being with you and I want to spend the rest of my life with you, Sometimes I feel lost and out of touch, but when you’re there, I feel safe. I could sit here and try to tell you just how I feel, but I can't find the words baby. i love you so so much my mind tells me that we are meant to be together sweetie, you are heaven sent to me sweetie i dreamed of you each night i look at the sky all i see is you baby. i really love you, i don't know how to describe the love i have for you. sweetheart, all i have to say is that let me come into your heart dear, i love you so much baby kiss kiss. take good care of yourself. am anxious to read from you again...

Letter 8
My Dearest, i must say i am very happy for you my dear i have this strong feeling that you will be a very great woman that the world will come to know. When I open my pc to read your message I was so much excited and happy. Baby it is now I know there are still angels on earth.You are a paragon of beauty.Baby sorry for my late response and how are you today?I really miss you my heart is calling out for you. Being miles apart from you is like salt dripping on an open wound. I never thought I could love someone so much as I love and think much of you......even though we are far apart. My heart seems to grow fonder of you with every seconds..... of this great distance that separates us. I know that some decisions are hard to make, but when affection and love prevail over any other interests, then all the roads to happiness becomes wide open and danger free. First of all, I would like to make sure you know that I love you very much even though we have not met each other and that you are the most wanted and the most desired person than anyone could possibly be.
Letter 9 (and this is a described Romantic Distance .... :shock: )
I also need you to know that there`s nothing more beautiful in the world than what is happening between us right now; I feel we are growing closer and getting along really well. I feel we are becoming more intimate in every sense, and that`s the most gratifying thing two human beings could wish for. That is why I need to remind you even if that takes a simple e-mail, that you don`t have to be afraid on anything, as close and united partners. Distance, like you may have known, doesn't matter if you really love the person, what matters most is your honesty and trust for that relationship to work out. Distance is the key to love's eternity and love knows not distance, it hath no continent, its eyes are for the stars. Even if you are far away, you are always close to my heart. It's good that we are far away because we learn the patient to wait for each other and cherish our love. I long for the day I'll dream of your love no more, when your lips will caress mine for real, when your touch will make me alive again, and the sight of you arouses all my senses. Though the miles may spread out far and wide, and time may wear our faith too thin, I know that the golden bond of love shall keep us close at heart. i have to go now love my pc is running low i have to plug it. hope to talk to you again.
Love you dear.
But he is too lucky because ....And I Am Delighted! :laugh-s:
Distance never separates two hearts that really care, for our memories span the miles and in seconds we are there. But whenever I start feeling sad, because I miss you, I remind myself how lucky I am to have someone so special to miss

Blessings ...(this one is found all over the web...)
Ever since I read your message, I have been thinking with affection of the moment we will see each other, and satiate all this desire that has taken over us in such an intense but wonderful way. having a dream about you yesterday night has never happened to me before, i had a dream that i was holding you ,kissing you ,just as we where romancing
i woke up to see myself kissing my pillow, oh my God what is this ,i wish i had a dream of me holding my pillow and wake up kissing you that would have been wonderful. My baby,Have a wonderful day ahead and may God bless you and keep you. May His light be always with thee. May He keep you safe from harm, and shield you and your family from all wrong. May He grant you His peace. May He guide you on your way. Bring you joy with each new day.
Lots of love,
Hugs and Kisses

Important Note; he never asked me for money , it is quite possible he Felt for akin of relationship with me, because of my Heavenly Beauty :laugh-s: but I think that I just Exposed to him all the infos I found out back and forth the web when after a month of emailings Tragedy entered in his daily working life; as it follows;
[Important Note; this e-mail is available back and forth the WEB; too many womens lost a lot of money with this kind of email since the one sent to me was pretty short and then in the next one he comunicated me that he was safe and everything was under control, but if you take a look on the web by googleing this letter you'll find a long one in which there are details how to transfer money via Western Union !!!! ]
Hi Dear,
How are you today honey? hope you are fine my love, i just wish to inform you that all is not well at this moment. I am in a state of confusion praying that God help us in the ship here because we are in danger. Our ship has developed some fault here in the Indian ocean
and we are now moving at a very slow pace, being propelled by the wave. The brain box of our ship is been partially faulty . Right now, we just received information from the Signal house that there are sea Pirates sailing towards us. They are about 1,645 nautical miles away from us so we have diverted our route towards Labuan Island, somewhere along the Indian ocean to dock for safety. From our location, it will take us another 18 hours or thereabout to get to the Island. I don`t want you to feel worried as everything will be taken care of i just you to pray for me that nothing happens to us because these Pirates are dangerous. Please honey take good care of yourself until am able to communicate with you when we get to the Island... God willing.
lots of love and Kisses for you my love.

BE CAREFUL DEAR LADIES, DON'T FALL FOR PEOPLE YOU'VE NEVER MET IN YOUR DAILY LIFE, PEOPLE YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT THEIR ACHIEVEMENTS TOWARDS YOU MIGHT BE; YOU'LL HAVE TO DEAL WITH ANOTHER DISILLUSION IN YOUR LIFE AND THIS TIME IT WILL BE NOT ONLY A WASTE OF TIME AND LOVE BUT EVEN A WASTE OF HARDLY EARNED MONEY!
Last edited by ohr007 on Mon Jul 25, 2016 9:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
Advertisement

#301564 by Mike Wilson Sun Jul 24, 2016 7:41 pm
The email address and picture used in this scam.

[email protected]

It is ALWAYS a scam
If the pet seller or shipper asks for money to be sent via Western Union, Money Gram, any brand of gift card. Walmart To Walmart , Zelle , PayPal friends and family option, or mentions Cameroon
#301654 by malu53 Tue Jul 26, 2016 5:53 am
ibdpub.wordpress.com/estrutura-organizacional

pic stolen from
Presidência de Honra: Adriano Soares da Costa
#302278 by ohr007 Thu Aug 04, 2016 6:24 am
the New Scenario !

Letter 1 3Aug 2016
Hello honey, how are you doing, i have long arrived Malaysia but had some problems at the airport owing to the money i was carrying with me, i just want you to know that i am safe my love.

Letter 2
i am still in the immigration custody while the lawyer i hired is trying to settle everything without me having to appear in court. i just beg the officer to allow me talk to my wife, he is watching our conversation right now. lol

Letter 3
Hello honey thanks so much for the help but i think you should hold on a bit, i have written to so many people already and the company in Turkey and i am yet to get a response from them, i am still at the immigration office and things are not going easy down here as i have earlier thought, all my documents and the portfolio have been seized but i have been asked to be granted bail while i await OPET to send a letter of confirmation to the immigration before everything can be released to me, right now i need to be granted bail and i no longer have access to my cash or anything, please i am going to need your help with some 3000MYR and my lawyer needs some cash too. please know that you must not give me a positive reply after reading this as i know there is the possibility of you not having money at this time. I am only asking because i really need help right now from anyone who can and if you are helping it should be from your heart and consider it a huge favor to me! If you think i am bothering you with my problems then let me worry about it alone! Please let me know if you can do anything as i would really want to be out of here as soon as i can.. Awaiting your favorable reply.. With lots of love

Letter 4...
You should just tell me that you wont be able to help okay am not asking you to buy a man or not, i have been told that i will have to contact the embassy if i will be going to court, but the lawyer has assured me that he can make plans to bail me out and withdraw charges before it gets to court and that`s what i have to believe. you don`t have to think am stupid! you have always been skeptical about me that`s fine.

Letter 5
What is wrong in sending money with your details to someone? i don`t know why you are trying to be mean! just try and help me out i can pay the double if you want, i just need to leave here before things gets out of hand. 3000MYR is nothing to me and i believe it is not a problem to you as well. am counting on you, let me know if i can hope on you. love you.

Letter 6
Hello honey, why are keeping mute? why are you doing all this to me? i am just trying to do as i am told to get out of this problem, i know you are seeing my messages but why no reply?

Letter 7
i still love you okay, you don`t have to deactivate your account, i still wish to be able to talk to you! why are you keeping mute? i need you to talk to me.

Letter 8
Hello *****, please even if you don`t want to help me, i still need you and i still hope to meet you soon, please do not deactivate your account and don`t leave me heart broken. i sincerely love you, you just have to believe it

Letter 9
please i just need your help to get out of here please

Letter 10
i know the money is not the problem why are treating me as such. we have thought about all these in the past, i have assured you that we will settle it once and for all, why are you revisiting every issue now?
#302351 by ohr007 Fri Aug 05, 2016 5:16 am
he claims to be my husband LOOOOL

[email protected]

Hello Madam, greetings to you, i am writing from Equity chambers Malaysia, i have a client who is in custody of the immigration and he is likely to appear in court on Tuesday, he claims to be your husband and it seems you are the only hope he has to get bail, i was meant to believe that you already have the details as to why he is in custody. Please i want you to see to any means possible to help him even if you may have some family differences or issues that may be breaking you both apart. Hope to hear from you soon. warmest regards.
#303050 by Furious Sun Aug 14, 2016 7:09 am
Thank you !! I just wish thst all Ladys could find this site, before they fall in love wit soldier. Here is one letter:

Honey im writing you these morning to let you know that you are so special to me all the time.Every moment we share together we grow closer. I'm simply hanging by a moment, waiting to see you soon But the most important thing I've learned is that love is a whole lot more than flowers and candlelight. It's sticking together during those times when you're short of things, patience and confidence. It's sacrificing and always being willing to listen.

Some People search their whole lives for one moment of what we share,but have never found it yet but thank God we met and now I offer you peace. I offer you love. I offer you friendship. I see your beauty. I hear your need. I feel your feelings. My wisdom flows from the Highest Source. I salute that Source in you.I will walk beside you, I will push you forward from behind, and I will run ahead and encourage you forward,I will always put a special spot of you in my heart. No matter where I go, I carry you in me.LOTS OF KISSES AND HUGS FOR YOU MY OWN HERO
#373807 by Nobodysfool Mon Sep 24, 2018 10:32 am
This scam is still alive and well. I was contacted on Words with Friends by someone going under the name as Robert Ethan. Email address is [email protected]. Same basic form letter, only a few details changed. He is using pictures of a business man, Pedro Hipolito.