Information on romance scams and scammers.
#292226 by Grandma Grim Tue Apr 19, 2016 7:50 am
This is Charles. On his holidays in Avesta, Sweden. Yes, it is actually Amsterdam but he obviously only knows about
Sweden.
Says he is from Philadephia USA.
He isn't giving out contact info off Facebook at present.
I am an easy going gentle man who is got the fear of God in him, nothing would make me lie, cos I would never do anything against the will of the Most High.
I never knew you are in need of a man, I guess you wrote some thing on your wall and it shows here on my time line and that was how I was able to see you on my time line, so I guess all I could say is , God has His way of making things happen in life

He says I appeared on his timeline originally just by chance !
He talks all the usual....
I was just going through my profile and I saw your pics on my time line and I wish I could get to talk to you and know you better
I just gave my self the courage to send you a message so I could let you know how I feel seeing your pics

of cos we can always agree on everything cos i have got listening ears and i am not that kinder man that looks down on women

i am into buying and selling of cocoa beans and i supply to chocolate companies and coffee companies
He works in Africa !!
Last edited by Grandma Grim on Tue Apr 19, 2016 8:03 am, edited 2 times in total.

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE never tell a scammer he is posted here....
Never Ever send money to anyone via Western Union,Moneygram or Bank if you haven't met them.
If unsure, please ask... better ask and know than trust and be scammed....
Advertisement

#301680 by Gottaknow Tue Jul 26, 2016 1:42 pm
I have learned through my own investigations that this Charles Kiger profile is being used by multiple scammers based in Nigeria.
Last edited by Bryon Williams on Tue Jul 26, 2016 11:33 pm, edited 1 time in total. Reason: Removed link to FB and to an unknown source.