Information on romance scams and scammers.
#301708 by malu53 Wed Jul 27, 2016 3:00 am
deleted on cs
still on FB

Richard Moore
Self-employed <<< Chief Executive Officer
Past: Blue Gas <<< Manager
Studied Management Consulting at University of Tartu, Estonia
Past: Adlai E. Stevenson High School <<< Sterling Heights, Michigan
Lives in Miami, Florida
From Miami, Florida

Advertisement

#301730 by malu53 Wed Jul 27, 2016 8:29 am
I am an independent man who enjoys being alone but I've reached a point where I am ready to be with someone special. I have a very fulfilled and happy life but I am open to the possibility that being with someone could make it even more special. And hope the woman of my life is open to sharing this passion as I am prepared to share hers. I believe that my ability to communicate is a plus in a relationship, especially since I can address issues without being threatening...I am able to focus on how we can make things work on rather than what is wrong. I am drawn to people who love life, who have a sense of direction, who see life as a quest for meaning. Life is full of exciting possibilities, I want to go for it, to experience life holding hands with the woman I love - and that could mean just enjoying life marveling at the power of the ocean waves or discussing strategies for a project. I want a true partner! A buddy of sorts, a confidante, a lover, my best friend. I am comfortable in jeans listening to country music (with my woman) and yet I love getting dressed up for my woman and conversing with high level professionals and dignitaries. I can connect with people very easily - children to the elderly My female buddies say that the woman I end up with will never be bored and she will appreciate that I don't play games and when I love, I truly love with all my heart. I work hard to continue to grow as a person and my passion for life helps me make things interesting and exciting for my woman. I find great pleasure in putting a smile on her face, in pleasantly surprising her, in comforting her...I love it the most when I can make her laugh or even shake her head in wonderment because of something I did for her.
I am not too particular. I love to dance so the ideal is a place where we can listen to music and dance BUT it could be a dinner where we can talk and get to know each other more, or just a walk by the beach.. I don't mind to kiss or show my affection in public, I love camping, hiking and fishing.
Richard.
Date: Mon, 25 Jul 2016