Information on romance scams and scammers.
Advertisement

#272391 by malu53 Sat Oct 24, 2015 7:33 pm
picassa
Sgt Katherine W.Cullen
profession: soldier working as United Nations peace keeping troop in Afghanistan :lol:

same pic as in previous post
#277280 by malu53 Fri Dec 04, 2015 3:59 pm
twoofaces
Real name mercyfrancis
Gender Female
Looking for Male
Here for Friendship
Join Date 24/11/2015
Location India

Status Single
Education level High School
Education field Armed Forces
Occupation Defense
Height 4' 4" :lol:
Body type Average
Diet Occasionally Non-Vegetarian

Image <<< First Lt. Krista Searle, a Chesterfield, Va.

i m happy honest open minded care loving make real relationship and email ([email protected])
#277282 by malu53 Fri Dec 04, 2015 4:08 pm
same pic on
http://www.wishdates.com/en/u0104395174
Mercyfrancis
35 years old, Woman

Hello Dearest, My Name is Sgt Mercy W. Francis; I hope all is well with you? I am a soldier working as United Nations peace keeping troop in Iraq, on war against terrorism. I have in my possession the sum of 5.6 million USD Which I made here in Iraq. I deposited this money with a Red Cross agent because of the law of UN. I want you to stand as my beneficiary to receive the fund and keep it safe because I don't trust Red Cross agent. I want you to help me and keep the money save in your account so that as soon as am through with my mission here in Iraq, I will come over to you for us to meet face to face and know each other. I will give you 50 of the total money for your assistance after you have received the money. Please reply back to me here via Email: mercy_francishotmail.com if you are willing to work with me so that i can send you more information where the money is been keeps by the Red Cross Agent. Your urgent reply is highly needed. Best Regards Sgt Mercy.
#277283 by malu53 Fri Dec 04, 2015 4:15 pm
sgtmercy12
Hello Dear, I am sgtmercywfrancis from united state Of America, how are you? after going through your profile. i will like to tell you something serious and important if you can send me message now on my email address [email protected]
Real name sgt mercy w
I am Female
Looking for Male
Location United States
Here for Fun, Whatever, Dating, Friendship
Age 35 y.o.
Match's desired age from 35 to 100
About me good and fine
Status Single ready to mingle

#277284 by malu53 Fri Dec 04, 2015 4:17 pm
interpals
sgtMercy12
MERCY, 35 y.o.
Agerola, Italy
Online now
Joined 1 minute ago

meetzur
sgtmercy12
#277379 by kalabok Sat Dec 05, 2015 4:59 am
Just contacted me on https://www.datememe.com

Sex Woman
    Age 35

City Pikine
    State Dakar
    Country Senegal
    Seeking Man

About Me
Hello dear how are you today? my name is sgt mercy I am from United State Of America I will like you to contact me with this my private email address [email protected] I have an important discussion with you waiting to read your sweet mail loi

Profile url: https://www.datememe.com/people/sgtmercy77

#281125 by Mike Wilson Tue Jan 12, 2016 12:29 pm
Katherine cullen [email protected] << New email address

Hello My Dear

I must commend you for responding back to me,I like to know you better and i want to tell you more about myself too.Once again my name is Sgt. Katherine Cullen . I am 30 years old a native of Buffalo New York in United States.I am a soldier working as United Nations peace keeping troop in Afghanistan on war against terrorism.

It would be pleasure to know more about you and i believe we can establish a good friendship. I want to tell you everything about myself and i hope you going to do same. I will tell you more about myself in next message.
Please do send a pics if you have a free time and tell me more about your self

Regards
Sgt. Katherine Cullen

It is ALWAYS a scam
If the pet seller or shipper asks for money to be sent via Western Union, Money Gram, any brand of gift card. Walmart To Walmart , Zelle , PayPal friends and family option, or mentions Cameroon
#281505 by malu53 Sat Jan 16, 2016 6:29 am
katherine
28, Velikiy Novgorod, Russian Federation
Last seen 18 hours ago
Looking for anything with a girl
aged 33‑99, in India.

for profile pic see previous post

Hi. My name is sgtkatherine cullen. I am a soldier working as United Nations peace keeping troop in Afghanistan. I have very inportant something to discuss with you. email me at ( sgtkatherinecullen@//hotmail.com )

also on yahoo
[email protected]
#283567 by malu53 Thu Feb 04, 2016 4:28 am
mykomms.com
SGT MERCY W FRANCIS
U.S. Air Force Academy , United States
Education:
HHTY
HIGH DEGREE
2004 – 2008
Work:
SGT
HRGE
24 Sep 2010 –

Image <<< Sgt. Emmy Pollock
dvidshub.net/news/103884/female-soldiers-set-sights-special-operations
#297354 by malu53 Tue Jun 07, 2016 9:15 am
and again on zorpia :lol:

preety
36, Seattle, Washington, United States
Last seen 15 minutes ago
Looking for anything with anyone
aged 18‑99, in New Zealand.

I am OK with your profile and I wish to be your permanent friend. But I am not always online in this http://www.zorpia.com.it, please contact me In my email address (judithbliss55@hotmail. com).And I will write to you more about myself and send you some of my pictures.Thank you for accepting my request. (judithbliss55@hotmail. com)
#301776 by malu53 Thu Jul 28, 2016 2:37 am
with the pic of previous post on roya.me
Real name Mercy
I am Female Looking for Male
Location D, McKenzie, TN 38201, USA
Here for Fun, Marriage, Whatever, Dating, Friendship
Age 30 y.o.
Match's desired age from 17 to 86
About me am Sgt Mercy lieutenant Army and the commanding security single

Hello Dearest Greeting
AM Sgt Mercy lieutenant Army and the commanding security,
i come across to your Profile Very Innocent,
Can we be Friends If welcome By you reply me back on my mailbox through( [email protected] ) Use any mailbox,

AM Not Always Online Here, Why I Text you is due to Knowing each other we bring Life Trust Friendship together Knowing That distance or colors dose not matter in life but Love and truthfulness without cheat,lies or Betray, i wish you can so i tell you more about myself and how i come across to your Profile