Information on romance scams and scammers.
#300257 by AlanJones Sat Jul 09, 2016 2:57 am
Reply-to: Anna - [email protected]

Hello! How are you?
Iam - Anna! I 35 old. I am live in Russia.
I'm want to meet you! You seemed to me very interested and a good person.
I'm would like you to know better and see the story of your life...
In the future we can probably maintain a dialogue with you and become friends.. who knows?))
I look for a relationship, serious, and for a long time!!! I'will be very pleased if you answer a one!!
I am very much feel hopeful that you are also received for a serious relationships, because Iam tired of being alone in this world.
Send me your reply here, on my personal-email: [email protected]
In my lettar, I can attach you my photo and also the story of my life :)
I"ll be very happy to finding your lettar to my e_mail!
Sincerely Anna.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement

#300507 by AlanJones Tue Jul 12, 2016 12:05 am

Hi my friend XXX!!!
I am very glad that you answered me, I waited your letter and I am very pleased to meet you:)
I think that in our further acquaintance we can be good friends, I honestly really want to:)
I am very interested to write you my letter and I hope to get to know you in your letters.
About your life? About your Hobbies? Why are you looking for your life partner? And much more!!!
I think that our acquaintance will be interesting for both of us!!!
I am glad to write you my letter and I hope it will be mutual. I really hope that it's mutual?
How did you know I'm looking for my soul mate, my life partner!!!
I'm looking for a man who can be trusted. Which loved me and respected.
Because respect each other and trust this most important in relations. What you think? I am very interested:)
I want my man was kind, gentle and loved me. So I felt in safe hands as behind a stone wall.
You know, sometimes I feel lonely and I want next to me was a man whom I will love!!!
When you come home from work and you are always waiting for a loved one. And you only live for him and for relationship with him.
I am very often bored alone at home, and in these moments, you realize that you're missing a loved one.
And live in hope that soon will find your love and you have a family!!!!You also get bored when you're alone?
I want to tell you in my letter that I am looking for a serious relationship as I want to create my family and to be loved by a woman!!!
I hope that ours with you acquaintance will help us to know each other better!
Now I want to tell you a little about myself and my character as so it will be better for us to meet you!!!
I am a very cheerful, energetic and cheerful girl, with good sense of humor and romantic nature.
And I am always pleased when I can cheer up your loved ones!!!
I'm also an outdoor person at heart person and my friends know all about it!!!! I always like to talk to someone and get to know him better.
I am very interested to know you because I think you're a good friend and a nice companion:)
I live in the city of Arkhangelsk in Russia is on the shore of the white sea.
I hope that our distance between us does not hurt our friendship and we will remain friends with you.
As you already know my name is Anna and I am 35 years old! my birthday is June 20, 1981.

I really want to find my second half, because I'm lonely. And I don't have enough male heat!!!
I'm not married and have no kids!!! I'm a free girl!!!
I hope you also in your letter can tell about myself that I had more of you performance!!!
I'm asking you all these questions in his letter, because I want to know whether you are open for future relations?
Because it is very important to me!!! Since I'm looking for a serious relationship!!!!
I really want to be your friend. I can tell you for sure that I'm open to relationship, and desire to continue to learn.
Now I finish the letter.
I'll look forward to news from you tomorrow and I hope you write me!
I will be waiting for your letter!!!

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#300863 by AlanJones Sat Jul 16, 2016 2:53 am

Hello my friend XXX!!!
Today for me the big happiness to see your letter and my mood has improved 100 percent!!! :)
For me it is very nice that you write me and give me your attention.
YOU have no idea how glad I am that you responded to my humble letter!!!!!
And really I am very interested to read your letter. Because we're not familiar and our first letters should be remembered to us for a long time .
After all, the advances of the new friend this already big event in my life. All this is new for me because I get acquainted for the first time with a man on the Internet .
You know, I now I'm working in industry sales of business equipment in a small firm in our city.
My speciality "the Manager of a trading hall" where I sell household appliances (TVs, vacuum cleaners, refrigerators,irons and many other products).
My work I really like and I am always responsible at work.
In our town it is very difficult to find a good job in that time,I during long time could not find work in my town!!!
But as time passed and I found a job in the firm.
The city of Arkhangelsk is not very big,I love my city, and I always will. I lived here for a very long time,and now it's my Motherland!
my city is located at a distance of 1300 kilometres from Moscow!!!My city of Arkhangelsk is located on the shore of the white sea!!! Although I think I wrote you about it in the previous letter.
You know, I was in another country. I travelled only on Russia.I will be very glad if you tell about your city. About your country!
I'll also try to tell more about my town, so you know my homeland.
I work from 9:00 to 16:00. How many hours a day do you work?
I really want to know more about you, because I really like our acquaintance!!!
To be honest , I asked for help in the Internet to find their second half.
The man with whom I can build a beautiful love story . To build a serious relationship . In General my intentions to find love very serious .
Since I already long time am without second half. But the most important thing for man is to find his other half.
And to know true love. Because the present love this most light and pure feeling on the earth.
Because love is the only warmth and fire which does not freeze in this cold world.
Understand these words I tried to describe all the things that happen in my heart.
This is my inner world, my secrets and my deepest desires. I few people talking about it and now I don't know why I decided to tell you this .
Let this be the first steps to our acquaintance to you.I know now when I write you this letter I felt better and not so lonely and sad.
But you're probably interesting not only my inner world but also how I look and my interests.
Gradually I will tell you all about my life, but I'm also want to hear all about your life.
I was looking for the companion of his life and felt very lonely all these days. I really want to find a man with whom I can live my life in peace and love!!!And now I'm very happy that you have such a wonderful friend like you!
You know, I always tried to keep in the shower all the best,and for the whole life nobody said a harsh word!
It is very important that the man respected the woman, and I , if I live with a man will definitely a wonderful second half !!!
Everyone should look for love!!! Maybe a year , maybe a day , but love should be the most important detail in every family!!!
What you think?
It saddens me a bit , but now I have to finish this letter , but I'll write you tomorrow. Also write me back. I very much wait for your letter!!! And also I will be very happy to see your photos!
Sincerely yours new friend Anna!!!

#300864 by AlanJones Sat Jul 16, 2016 2:53 am

Hi my friend XXX!!!
I waited your letter, but never received it. I thought you and I let's get acquainted!
I hope that you have time to write to me. I'll be glad to see your letter!!!
At us today good weather. And the sun is shining bright.
In this weather I have very good mood.
Today I decided to send the poem to you it was as good as me:

Out longing, when your letters to me
When ready to help himself,
When your mailbox is filled with letters,
And a lot of good words I read there.
The Internet has opened doors of friendship.
If it is difficult to live, write,
You will come to the rescue. And I believe,
What a generous response will be their souls.

I hope this poem is for you like.
And I was able to you to cheer you up!!!
I will wait from you the letter!!!

Anna!!!

#301111 by AlanJones Tue Jul 19, 2016 2:07 am

Hi XXX!!! :) How was your day?
I'm so happy to see your letter today and I am very pleased that you answered me!!!!!
I was looking forward to it and I am very happy that we have begun our acquaintance :)
I am grateful to destiny that the Internet allows gets acquainted to lonely hearts. Let me call you a friend, it is very important to me!
Since I think you're a good friend with an open heart!!!!

Today I want to talk more about yourself!!! My growth approximately 168 centimeters and weight of 52 pounds!
I love to play sports because I love active rest.
I do 2 times a week fitness, as you need to always keep their body shape.
Most of my favorite sports is ice skating, roller skating or skiing in winter in the woods in the fresh air with friends.
Also sometimes I like to spend my free time at home with a good book. Always uplifting as an interesting film on TV.
I studied in Arkhangelsk economic Institute business development.
My Department at the Institute was "Economics and enterprise management". It was a great student!!! But that was long ago!
I hope you understand my letter and what do I want to say?
I'm at school and at University studied English. But in a dialog conversation, I was out of practice :)
I hope that eventually you will learn to fully speak your language and we can with you in the future to talk on the phone!!!
I think that would be a very interesting conversation with my Russian accent!!!
You know, I am very glad that I met you and now I'm not bored!!! Because I know that you too want with me acquaintance!!!
I want you to discover your past life XXX!!!!
I in the past had the friend within five years and I was forced to leave him. Because he cheated on me!!!!
I wasn't able to forgive him, because I was very sick in the heart!!!!! And it was broken!!!
I saw him in bed with another woman!!! I think that treason can't be forgiven.
When you love each other should have trust. I don't like when I lie in the eye, this is the worst!!!
I hope that in the future I can find your other half who will love me,
ready to be all life with me in any life difficulties.
As it is very difficult to live alone in this world!!!!
I am writing to you about me directly and about the private life in detail for you to have a real idea about me.
I hope you also will write in detail about you XXX!!!
Now, when I wrote to you and have opened before you all soul and heart, you will know me better.
I'll wait for your letter back, and hope to get a decent answer!
I'm sure for a happy and beautiful life it is necessary to find second half!!!
Because I can't imagine life alone.

Your friend Anna!!!

#301447 by AlanJones Sat Jul 23, 2016 2:58 am

Hi my friend XXX!!!:)
I'm happy to see your letter today!!! Hope you like my letters as I do yours.
Tell me when you see my letter in my mailbox, what do you think XXX? I am very interested:)
When I see your letters at me always good mood and have a smile!!!
I think you are very nice and kind person, and so I really liked you since we first met!
At us now weather on a season stable in a city and I want to share all my mood with you XXX.
I want to write to you, because it is a real pleasure!
Do you have close friends? I have one girlfriend since the childhood Her name Olga, we knew each other for about 20 years and all this time we help each other!!!
My friend has a husband and two children, a boy and a girl!!! She's a very happy mother and I happy for her!!!
friends is the most important thing in my life, as only a friend can help in difficult moments!!!
I write you my letters from my girlfriend from Olga, because it allowed me to use her computer to get online and write to you XXX!!!
I am very glad that she helped me and now I know you!!!
I for a long time thought that I will live for a long time one,
but my friend convinced me to get acquainted with the man from other country because Russian men are very sensitive to their women,
and trying to humiliate them and drink a lot of alcohol and a lot of change, which is why I don't want to have a man from Russia.
And now I have decided to get acquainted through the Internet with a foreign man, and immediately I found you XXX, and you loved me.
Today I was at work and my day went very quickly, as I was thinking about you!!! After work I immediately ran to see your letter :)
I don't know why, but you are in my thoughts was, I wrote you this because you're a very interesting person,
and I liked you immediately! With you I never feel lonely XXX!!!
Probably we will meet or we will be just friends, good acquaintances this will be the time!
I am very lonely at night and I get very sad when I cannot see your letters, And even tonight I was alone,
and only when I'm writing I don't feel lonely!!!!
Of course I could find the man themselves, but as is often the case, it is very difficult to find a true friend!
I have a pure soul, and always try to be happy and cheerful in all situations. So how one should live and believe in the best!!!!
I would like to have long and serious relations with a loved one.
Today I have a wonderful day. Your letter has made my mood even better and now I think about you XXX.
When I wrote you the first time I thought that we will be with you good friends.
I'm looking for not only friendship, my soul and my heart is absolutely free and I want to love all my love!!!!

Your friend Anna!!!

#301448 by AlanJones Sat Jul 23, 2016 2:58 am

Hello my XXX!!!;)
I hope you are well, I miss you!!! Thought that today will see your letter, but you're not writing:(
Write I wait for your letter.
Today I found a poem I hope you like it:)
Between us hundreds of miles
Between us thousands of people
Between us the strength of the wild winds,
The freshness,purity fields.

But I close my eyes
And these obstacles disappear.
Again I imagine
As the meeting we would be happy.

You're quietly perfect,
Kiss me,hug...
You're also waiting for our meeting
And also in the dream see it.

I believe,I wait and I hope
The time will go by quickly.
The warmth of your soul will warm up -
It is from the wind will protect me.

The wind adverse change,
Love Affairs,separations,feelings.
And you are my wind of change.
You no false promises.

You only stay so -
nice,MINE!
And only I with thee one.
Your Anna!!!

#301648 by AlanJones Tue Jul 26, 2016 2:48 am

Hi my friend XXX!!!
I am thankful that a happy chance allowed us to find each other!!!
I'm happy to read your mail, your letters do me happy and joyful heart! You're more to me than just a friend!
I want us every day to know other more!!!!
Write me more about yourself, about your parents, friends. Write me about your Hobbies, how you like to spend time? When may miss me XXX:)
I am happy that is familiar with you, and I'm interested in your life and your interests! I like you and I want to know you better!!!
I hope you understand me XXX?
I in my life have devoted the long period of my education, and now my thoughts are devoted to my future! My personal life!
When I was a little girl my mum could not provide me with necessary things, she worked 16 hours a day so that I can learn.
And I am very grateful to my mother and I love her very much!!!!My daddy also sometimes asks me, " Anna, why do you date alone ?", I don't know what to say...
The loving heart will not order! I live and wait.... I want only sincere love and forever!!!
My parents live in Mirniy. It's a small village, on distance of 230 km from my city of Arkhangelsk,
where I now live, but since I can't go on for a long time from my work,
I have parents very rarely, but always enjoy any opportunity to visit them!
I love mom and dad, and always happy when I have the opportunity to see them, but my desires do not coincide with my possibilities.
My mum worked all life at school the teacher of Russian language and literature. Now my mom is retired, but continues to teach literature.
My dad worked in military, he is now also retired!!! I love my parents because they are the most expensive I have ever!!!!
You know, I rent a room for almost two years, and I really hope to change the place of residence.
In my room the only two Windows and those do not even open...
I live with a girl with whom we together work, we are good friends, but interests are very different.
I'm not interested with her, but she like me, does not have enough money to live in a large apartment.
in the evening, when she goes on a date with her boyfriend, I feel very lonely.....
And I'm bored I go to Olga, and together we think of as a fun and interesting way to spend an evening. Usually we love just walking through the city Park, and talk.
this a beautiful Park, this Park is small but very cozy. Here I always I feel very good.
Sometimes we go to the theater or to a movie twice a year we go to the club to dance.
I am very glad that in my life you came along, and I am very interested to you XXX!!! True!!!
I really like to get a letter from you, so write more, and I'll be very happy.
I would like to talk about our relationship, I want to study better You XXX!!! And I want you to find me!!!
I feel that you're a loyal man, I really, really like. I am in my life and in my letters very Frank, and I wait for reciprocity...
I hope that will be a very long and enjoyable friendship!!! If you have the desire, we can see each other...
I took this picture this winter! I hope you like it:)
I love verses and even I know a lot of poems, and I want you to read this poem!!!

I thought love was just a mirage of the mind,
it's an illusion, it's fake, impossible to find.
But the day I met you, I began to see,
that love is real, and exists in me.

Your friend Anna!

#301909 by AlanJones Sat Jul 30, 2016 2:35 am

My dear friend XXX!!!
I am very glad to see today your letter, as it is for me as cistica the sun in this world!!!!
Today I went with a friend to the Park for rides... It was very fun and we had a great time.
I especially liked the new construction similar to a swing, but it spins very quickly! I was really scared, and I could not stand up, and was very dizzy!!! :-).
Today was a beautiful day and I was very pleased with what came out of the house!
I am very used to you and it's hard for me to imagine my life, if you do not write me! Write to me always, I love to be your friend!
Even if I'm busy and can't answer you, as I work, or have no access to PC, I still remember you!
you are a wonderful person and a great man! people like you are very few. This is really a great luck that we are familiar!!!
My dear, I want to be near you, in very very close distance, and be able to talk to you, touch you... Sorry, we are very far from each other!!!
perhaps if we lived in the same city that we were together! We found each other among billions, and certainly would have found each other in a small town! do you agree with me? Or is it only my dreams and naive hopes?
even if we never see each other (although I don't want to avoid such thoughts), I hope that we will communicate with you through letters.
I very much want to write you in the letter, and even in the big letter I cannot write all what I want to write!!!
Because we are distant and unable to meet now, Let's send each other pictures more often!
I will send You a photograph with this letter, and in reply I wait for your photos.
We are far from each other, so I want to see your photos, I feel you close to me. I want you to send me more of your photos.
I was thinking about the possibility of our meeting, we now probably should not hurry, but my heart tells me that you also sincerely want to see me,as I want to see you!
If we meet - it will be fine, but it takes time to get to know each other, though, if I could be with you now, I'd be happy!
I think I know you a very long time.
If we were together... I am pretty sure that between a man and a woman are the invisible and inexplicable communication.
And this higher power that connects people together, and even at a distance can a man know what is happening with your loved ones.
We could enjoy each other. I would very much like to spend an evening with you, and I'm sure it would be the most wonderful time.
A few months ago I was on a date with a man, although I am often invited, but I want only with you! I like you so much!
I want to go with you to the movies! I love actually all genres of films, especially I love adventures.
I really like the movie "Titanic" Is a great film and I watched it so many times, and still always cry when I watch it...
you are a wonderful person and I want to be with you! I'm ready to go with you everywhere. I BELIEVE YOU!!!!
I still want to say very much to you, But I have to finish a letter
I'll be looking forward to letters from you!
Always your Anna!