Information on romance scams and scammers.
#301948 by paupetch1106 Sat Jul 30, 2016 3:26 pm
Hi everyone...

Please please pleaseeeee be aware of this:

I have been contacted by "West" a cute 39 year old handsome guy who works for the U.S. Army and who has a Tinder account because he's trying to find his soulmate.

He sent me a message asking me to use "kik", an instant messenger app which doesn't ask you for any phone number or Facebook account.

Once we started chatting, he told me there was something about me that tells him I am "the one", that he has fallen in love with me and that he expects to go back home soon so he can marry me. Here is something he wrote to me from one day to another:

Here are a few things I wish to do with you at some point in this lifetime:

Be your best friend.
Get caught with you in the rain.
Dance with you in the rain.
Stargaze on a clear night.
Watch the sunset together.
Spend all day with you doing nothing.
Moonlit walks on the beach.
Be more proud of you than I already am at this very moment.
Go on a carriage ride through the park.
Do a crossword together.
Go to brunch.
Have a disagreement (it could/will only make us stronger).
Go for a twilight horseback ride.
Watch a bad movie together.
Spend the rest of my life with you.
Have our picture taken together.
Eat ice cream with you.
Make love to you passionately.
Go to a museum together.
Talk to each other using only body language.
Give you space when you need it.
Accept you totally and completely - flaws and all (I already do).
Discuss current events in a heated debate.
Have you see the error of your ways from aforementioned heated debate and make mad, torrid love to you, in the midst of all that passion.
Carve our names into a tree/table.
Go for a walk at dusk together.
Be one with you.
Send you a singing telegram.
Spend all night thinking of 101 sweet things to do for you.
Hold you and gaze into your eyes and realize how much I love you...and tell you.
Gently run my hand across your cheek and look into your eyes.
Blindfold you and take you somewhere romantic.
Spend my life making you happy.
Spend my life making our family happy.
Feel your heartbeat.
Go roller/ice skating together.
Give you a backrub just because.
ALWAYS being honest with each other.
Go hiking/camping together.
Have our first fight, make up and feel a stronger bond because we very successfully weathered the storm - together.
Marry you.
Laugh at someone together.
Share a plate of spaghetti
Give you a stuffed animal just because.
Go on a fun family vacation and bring back the kind of memories movies are made of.
Treat you like my Lancelot.
Go on a road trip across America.
Count thunder together during a thunderstorm.
Envelop you in my soul.
Cook your favorite meal/meals.
Know you better than you know yourself.
Go to a Renaissance Fair.
Plant a tree in our yard together.
Look over at you during an office/military/family party and have you know without me saying a word - that I love you.
Be able to say "I love you" in 89 different ways - in 89 different countries.
Hold you when you're at your saddest and comfort you when you need it the most.
Be the one you come to for that comfort and holding.
Wipe away the days' stresses and issues, with just one hug/kiss.
Grow old with you.

With Love,
Doug
-------

And like this previous message he sent me dozens until he let me see his aiming... He asked for money telling me he had signed a contract that wouldn't allow him to have access to his banks until he finishes his mission. Please avoid talking to this bastard who is only dedicated to making fraud. His user name on kik is "lankford55"
Advertisement

#302382 by paupetch1106 Fri Aug 05, 2016 5:44 pm
I met him during 5 mins on tinder, then he asked me to contact him on kik, then there were only 4-5 days we were talking and he asked me for money... The whole joke lasted 3 weeks.

You can look for more references about this scammer on these forums under the "jimmy ford" subject. The pictures used on the fake mingle profile that appears in there are the ones he uses on Tinder.

:bondage:
#302387 by hunzeker01 Fri Aug 05, 2016 7:18 pm
Wow!! Him & I have talking for 4 months!!

He just started to ask me for money!!
I'm grateful you posted this!!

Please let me anything else!!

Thank you!!
#302388 by Mike Wilson Fri Aug 05, 2016 7:25 pm
Please post the full message where he asked for money along with the information on how he wanted the money sent to him.

If you have any email from this scam please post the full email along with his email address and any other contact information given to you. Be sure to remove your personal information before posting.

It is ALWAYS a scam
If the pet seller or shipper asks for money to be sent via Western Union, Money Gram, any brand of gift card. Walmart To Walmart , Zelle , PayPal friends and family option, or mentions Cameroon
#302392 by Bryon Williams Fri Aug 05, 2016 8:21 pm
Please copy and paste the messages he sent you.

Search engines will not pick up the text in photos. Scammers often use the same script over and over. We need potential victims to be able to search parts of the script and find your warning.

Please contacta moferatorstor if you have a question or information about this post.

Please do not tell the scammer he is posted here.

Please remember the fallen. https://www.odmp.org/
#302398 by paupetch1106 Fri Aug 05, 2016 10:38 pm
Have you been talking to him through kik or whatsapp? He has these numbers: +234 813 382 1805 and +234 816 222 0989

Please don't let him know I've listed here, otherwise he'll keep on making these scams... I really hope we can stop this guy and I really hope the guy in the pictures can have peace of mind, in the end he is also a victim.
#302399 by paupetch1106 Fri Aug 05, 2016 10:45 pm
Lovey can I request of you? I once told you about feeding down here, how tough it is. Also my internet connection will expire soon I need to subscribe again to renew it. Can you help me with some cash. I know I shouldn't be asking you But I've not been of a good living condition for real. It might be hard on your part to believe me... Can you just help me try make 300 You send dollars I'd get it here in African currency via Money Gram, send them here:

Name : ROLAND OLATONI
State: ONDO
City : AKURE
Zipcode:340214

I'd be waiting to hear from you if you can get the cash as well

There... That's something he wrote me, I've got 3 addresses in total... All of them in Africa. Hope this helps
#302402 by AlanJones Sat Aug 06, 2016 12:23 am
The above was written by a West African, not an American.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#303038 by Izul kim Sun Aug 14, 2016 2:37 am
I have been talking to him since june 22.... It seems we are many Girls Who believe he was the guy of the pictures. He also asked me money... So yes, be careful with this guy Who just played with our feelings.
Last edited by Izul kim on Mon Aug 29, 2016 10:27 am, edited 1 time in total.

Ireland
#303073 by paupetch1106 Sun Aug 14, 2016 11:45 am
I agree my friend, he's just played with feelings... So insane and so deceptive.

Thanks for your contribution :roll:
#303082 by malu53 Sun Aug 14, 2016 1:28 pm
twitter
martinsd55
Martins AS
Lagos, Nigeria
no pic :(
#303293 by hunzeker01 Tue Aug 16, 2016 11:28 am
This scammer is still contacting me!!

He wanted me to go to a Navy Frederal Credit Union & get a ATM that his friend set up for me, then wire him the money! Claiming he added me as his wife. His wife could only get the money. He needs to pay his way home to be with me!

He claims to work for https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/DynCorp

And is not in the Army!

He called this am from what's app #
‪+234 814 633 0902‬

He definitely was not white!!

He had once told be grow up in Honduras & had an accent! He would leave me voice messages from this what's app #
‪+234 816 222 0989‬

I found the real person to the photo on Facebook!