Information on romance scams and scammers.
#221584 by Grunt Sat Oct 04, 2014 12:11 pm
zorpia
Hannetta
51, San Jose, California, United States
Last seen 5 hours ago
Looking for anything with a girl,
aged 38‑70, in Germany.
Single
I am Friendly.

About Me
Am Major Hannetta by name,Just came here to meet someone who is kind and enjoyable to be with.I know love takes time and am in no hurry. I have the rest of my life, that should be enough time .She would have to be a woman of integrity, honest, confident, kind and with a sense of humor. Needless to say an intelligent woman who is able to converse on several subjects without getting into passionate arguments all the time. very affectionate,easy going,understands,trustworthy,family oriented and supportive. she should be fun-loving and love to laugh.

Personal Details
Sexual Orientation Straight
Ethnicity Caucasian (white)
Language America Englisj
Currently Living With Alone
Religion Muslim :=)

Image <-- image stolen from Lt. Col. Gordon Hannett

Hi Dear, how's your day ? I hope all is well with you and that my message finds you right,I will start by introducing my self I'm Major Hannetta Markson a senior U.S Army officer presently in Iraqi on a peace keeping mission..I'm a single Father of one son,i will like you to tell me more about your self in details as i like to get to know you more, i know many people think about business deal on this site... i was browsing through the site when your beauty attract me so i deiced to email you so i can get to know you...it will be a pleasure to read from you,...do have a nice day and stay Bless.
Best Regards
Hennetta Markson

Thanks for been my friend and your reply too...It was nice reading from you there are not too good people out there like you,,,If you don,t mine can i know where are you from and how long have you been here on this social network cause am new here and just came to meet new people and see what will come out from it, Well am sorry i don,t have much time here on this site if you don,t mine you can leave me your Skype or yahoo messanger so we can have a chat and know each other more better and see if we can work things for good.....I will be waiting for your reply soon...Do have a nice day and stay bless......
Regards,

Here is my Skype User Name....(major.hannetta) you can still add me on yahoo messenger....[email protected]....i will be waiting for your soon do have a nice day and stay bless...
Last edited by Grunt on Sun Sep 20, 2015 8:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Advertisement

#268661 by malu53 Mon Sep 21, 2015 5:45 am
sgt.david desmond
City: new york
Type: widow
Children: 1 child
Looking for a: man :lol: Age:40-75
Description: i am good caring and lovely

Hello dear friend
how are you doing today? my name is sgt.david desmond 49 years old from new york and U.S army officer i am currently serving in Libya in the armed forces with 3rd Army Infantry Division i am looking for a woman to shere my life with me after my retirement in the army here is my personal contact ([email protected]) you can mail me anytime you want i will respond to you
thank you and God bless you. as i wait for your response
sgt.david
#304111 by malu53 Wed Aug 24, 2016 12:43 am
hammitylove123 on cs
am an honest heart that's looking for a stable relationship
I am a: 56 yr-old man seeking women, 45-69
Ethnicity: White/Caucasian
Education: Bachelors Degree
I am currently on Operation in Afghanistan and will be coming on retireme
Income: $75,000 to $100,000
Marital Status: Widowed
Has Kids: I have no kids
Wants Kids: No Way
Looking for: Marriage

About me:
I am a generally happy person and always try to see the best in people.I am very young at heart, lively, energetic with lots of interests, although my clubbing days are probably behind me now!!! I still do lots of the things I did when I was younger, going to see live music and festivals (although the camping gets harder every year!!!), going to see a good film or play. Reading is also a great passion. I keep myself fit and enjoy the gym again.
I'm an American and also has a Swedish background. mom traces her lineage to Sweden while dad healed from America hence the dual citizenship. lived most of my youthful days in Sweden with Mum and later moved to the states after I'd completed university and then decided to settle with the united states army. I'm now over29yrs in service.

I’m looking for:
I am looking for a special, loving relationship with a unique woman who is affectionate, beautiful, with a shapely figure, sincere, easygoing, with interests and characteristics similar to mine...someone who wants a meaningful, serious, long-term relationship...not just a few dates.
#304114 by malu53 Wed Aug 24, 2016 12:51 am
The desire of my heart is that I meet and grow to love the woman with whom I hope to spend the rest of my life.
I am currently on Operation in Afghanistan and will be coming on retirement in some months time.I have been here for 1 and half years . and that is one main reason why i joined the dating website even though its not safe out here to be using the internet and everything i still had a thought about dating since for a long time now i never went on a date and am about to go on retirement and want to have that special woman in my life so that when i come back on retirement i can be with till the end of the world.Now I'm willing to meet someone lovely,nice,kind,caring,honest and sincere as my life time companion,I am a romantic, caring man and would like nothing better than to fall madly and hopelessly in love with a beautiful, caring, and loving woman.Looking forward to meeting some serious and ready to start a relationship.....Which could be you...
yahoo IP
Date: Thu, 11 Aug 2016