Information on romance scams and scammers.
#247748 by rococo Thu Apr 23, 2015 7:38 pm
strictlymatch.com/index.php/profile/hannah101
hannah101
Ethnicity: African American (black)

Hello Dear My name is Hannah, I got your contact today and i became interested to knowing you and be your friend, please i will like you to contact me back through my email [email protected]
Image Image

Image Image
Advertisement

#247749 by rococo Thu Apr 23, 2015 7:40 pm
hannah233.skyrock.com/profil/
hannah233
Female, 24 years
Dakar - Senegal

Hello dear, How are you,my name is miss hannah. i am a young girl with full of love, joy,happiness, caring and understanding. glad to meet you here, just browsing when i saw your profile.I will like to be your friend, please respond me through my email: [email protected] so that we will discus more and send you my pictures , thanks. hannah
[email protected]
:) pic already here
#247750 by rococo Thu Apr 23, 2015 7:42 pm
vk.com/id275370203
Hannah Sambo
Profile blocked
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Hello Dear
My name is Hannah, I got your contact today and i became interested to knowing you and be your friend, please i will like you to contact me back through my email so that we can know each other better i will also tell you more about my self in my mail box and send you my pictures . Hoping to hear from you
[email protected]

#247751 by rococo Thu Apr 23, 2015 7:46 pm
romlove.com/user/32720
hannahharry502_32720
Name: angel12 Age:25
Type:single Children:without children
Looking for a: man Age:18-75
Relations:Relationship

Description: just a simple girl love myself amd my people

Hello dear,How are you,my name is miss Hannah. i am a young girl
with full of love, joy,happiness, caring and understanding. glad to meet you here romlove.com/, just browsing when i saw your profile.I will like to be your friend, please respond me through my email: [email protected] so that we will know more each other hoping to hear from you thanks.
[email protected]
#248264 by malu53 Mon Apr 27, 2015 3:58 pm
The attachment is my picture and i need your help EmojiEmoji :?: i wish to visit your country
I felt i could make a good friend with you, My Name Miss Hannah Sambo i am ( 24years) old, i am from Dar fur Sudan in northern Africa,
My late father Dr Aback sambo was chairmana managing director ( AKIMBO INDUSTRIAL COMPANY LTD),in DAR FUR a city in SUDAN,, and he was also the personal adviser to our former head of state before the rebels attacked our house one early morning and killed him with my mother in cold blood. It's only me that is alive now, i managed to make my way to a West African country Senegal where i am living now as a refugee, i hope to see you face to face someday. i don't have any parson to help me here in the camp even to eat food here is a very big problem to me, i hope by Gods grace i will be free someday, i don't have any relative now whom i can go to. i thank God who bring you in to my life i pray and also have the Faith that you will make me to gain back my freedom, i promise to love you with all my heart, Will you help me to come to your country so that i can gain back my freedom?? or Will you en-back me on a transfer of fund?,

i have my late father's Death Certificate here with me which i will send to you latter, because when he was alive he deposited some Amount of money in one of the leading bank in which he used my name as the next of kin only Child of my late Father, the amount in question is £5.3Million (five Million Three Hundred thousand British pounds) The bank has only requested me to seek the service of an expatriate person who could supposedly invest this money genuinely for me. the bank has also insisted that i do not have the principle knowledge to invest this money and that was why i contacted you, i will like you to help me Transfer this money to your Account and from it you can send some money for me to get my traveling documents and air ticket to come over to meet with you. I kept this secret from people in the camp the only person that knows about it is the Rev Father who is taking care of us he the General overseer of Christ for all Church here in Senegal because he is like a father to me,

I will love to hear your voice you can call me through pastor phone below this is his details, Rev Father Johnson Matthew +221- 772057346 if you call tell him you want to speak with Hannah Sambo, i want to go back to my studies because i only attended my first year before the tragic incident that lead to my being in this situation, in the light of above i will like you to keep it to your self and don't tell it to anyone for i am afraid of loosing my life and the money if people gets to know about it, your suggestions and ideas will be highly regarded as well.

Please tell me if you are welling to help me in transferring this money to your account try and reply me very fast and also send me your picture and contact information such as
FULL NAME .......................
ADDRESS ...........................
AGE / OCCUPATION .................
PHONE NUMBER ..........................

I will be waiting for your kind respond as soon as possible,
Yours in love Hannah .
Date: Mon, 27 Apr 2015

#304176 by malu53 Wed Aug 24, 2016 6:21 pm
My dear,
I'm happy to inform you about my success in getting the fund transferred under the cooperation of a new partner from Canada.
Presently I’m in Canada for investment projects with my new partner. Meanwhile, I didn't forget your past efforts and attempts to assist me in transferring those funds despite we didn't make it due to your inability, Now you will need to contact Reverend Johnson Matthew who used to be a good father to me when i was in Dakar Senegal, you have to reach him through email and phone number,
( [email protected] )
Write him a mail and ask him to send you a certified bank draft of $350 000 ( three hundred and fifty thousand U.S dollars) which i prepared and kept for your compensation for all the past efforts

I appreciated your efforts at that time very much, so feel free and get in touch with Rev.Johnson Matthew and instruct him to send you the certified bank draft. Please, do let me know immediately you receive the certified bank draft so that we can share our joy after all the sufferings.Right now i am very busy here because of the investment projects which me and the new partner are having at hand and i have also gotten admission to continue my studies, finally, remember that I had forwarded instruction to Rev. Johnson Matthew on your behalf to receive that certified bank draft.
Take care, as i did not forget all your efforts to have helped me but it failed, try not to fail again in getting the bank draft from the pastor. bye. your friend,
Subject: YOUR URGENT RESPOND GOOD NEWS ABOUT MY SUCCESS
Date: Wed, 24 Aug 2016