Information on romance scams and scammers.
Advertisement

#304118 by malu53 Wed Aug 24, 2016 1:31 am
tenderheart
I am: Man
Seeking a: Woman
State: New York
City: bronx

Description:

My search is purely for a mature minded woman who wants to enjoy spending time with me as I will him. Which means I'm interested in building a special and unique relationship and respect; tired of the games so come real or not at all. Someone who truly cares about her appearance I'd appreciate her being beautiful, a nice dresser. have her own place, a job and car. Public transportation is okay with me, but rather the woman has an automobile. Would like for her to be romantic, sexy, nice teeth and likes giving massages as well as receiving them. Seriously, I need a good woman in my life. Conversation, dinner, some wine and a smile that can melt a man's soul would be nice. THANKS

Ethnicity: Caucasian (white)

#304119 by malu53 Wed Aug 24, 2016 1:38 am
Been married only 5years i have a daughter she's only 8 and lives with her grandma, i'm currently stationed in Nigeria. I am a christian and i'm able to attend church service on Sundays.
i do know how to speak a little Arabic too due to my stay in Afghanistan and Pakistan, i'll love to learn Spanish too; i think it's a very beautiful language.
Date: Sun, 21 Aug 2016
#304177 by malu53 Wed Aug 24, 2016 6:29 pm
new attempt on cs
sandysanders
A father, a fighter and most importantly "A LOVER"

I am a: 44 yr-old man seeking women, 30-85
Ethnicity: White/Caucasian
Education: Associate Degree
I'm PFC Chris Sanders of the US Army, been in service for almost 10years
Marital Status: Widowed
Has Kids: Yes, and they don't live with me
Wants Kids: Not Sure

About me:
My friends say i'm reserved, i think i'm just easy going. I know it's a privilege to be alive so i live life to the fullest. I'm a realist, I think before i speak or make decisions, of course i make mistakes; I'm only human. I like to eat good and live healthy (don't have a routine though)

I’m looking for:
Must be a woman most importantly. She must want a long-term partner cos i'm not on here looking for short term dating (i'm too old for that lol)

#304178 by malu53 Wed Aug 24, 2016 6:31 pm
I do know how to speak a little Arabic too due to my stay in Afghanistan and Pakistan, i'll love to learn Spanish too; i think it's a very beautiful language. I know it may not be a high paying job but the most important thing is to love what you do. I'm not a sgt neither am i a captain. I'm only a PFC.
Chris
Date: Mon, 22 Aug 2016
#304179 by malu53 Wed Aug 24, 2016 6:40 pm
cs pic also here
dating-fox
WILSON2004 - I am a man, 46, Looking for a date with a woman
Aged from 25 to 70

I am a man looking for a woman. I am 46 years old and come from United States, Area Ohio, Cleveland. Here is just a small part of my information. Sign in and find out more about me. It would be nice if we communicated to see whether we fit to each other. Please send a message for me to show that you want to contact me. I will view you profile informations. Who knows, perhaps even more will erise from this simple internet date. Contact me simply even if you do not live in United States, Area Ohio, Cleveland. We do not have to meet personally at once to learn more about each other. A photo and the lines of the message also tell a lot about a person. With 46 years it is not easy as a rule to enter into a new relationship. But if so, then it will hold if both are interested. And I have the interest, because you do not know how long it will be possible to love. Place your own personal ad here, maybe I will pay attention on you! See you.