Information on romance scams and scammers.
#302966 by hockeygirl Sat Aug 13, 2016 12:31 am
Name: Amos Lee
Marital Status: Widowed with one Son who is 16 years old (Wife died of Breast Cancer)
Nationality: US Citizen
Email Address: [email protected]
Dating Site: Cherryblossoms.com

Dear ______,
Happy weekend to you and how are you? I hope fine, I just went through your profile now and I really cherish your look, would you mind we been good friends? I will like you to drop me your email address so that we can communicate better because am not always here on the site okay. Regards, Amos

Dear ______,
Nice to hear from you again and how was your weekend? I hope you really enjoyed it with your household and all around you and likewise me here, thanks for dropping me your email address and I have already sent you an email and I look forward to read from you soon, you have a wonderful week and remain blessed

Dear ______,
Here is my email:: [email protected] om

Thanks for dropping me your email address and how are you doing ______? I hope you are doing fine and nice to meet you here, I just got your message now and am very happy to read from you, although my name is Amos Lee, a single widower, and a US nationality, am from a Chinese family but am here in Canada on a business trip, I was ones married but it was quite unfortunate she lives no more due to cancer of the breast, and i have a son who will turn 16 years old soon. I read Civil Engineering as a professional course and i was born in the 4th day of June, 1968, although i love my job because it has really taken me to so many places both here in US, Canada or other countries. I will like to say more in our next conversation, you have a wonderful week and remain blessed, my warm regards to you, Amos

I'm Amos and I'm looking for a nice woman any age...
Member ID: C03121400
I'm Widowed, 1 Child
My child sometimes live at home.
I'm not sure if I want to have more children.
48 years old | 06/04/1968 | Gemini
My Home Town / City:
Edmonton, Ab
Canada
My Current Location:
Edmonton, Ab
Canada
Eye Color: Black
Hair Color: Black
Height: 5'10" / 178-179cm
Weight: 185-189 lbs 84-85kg
Nationality: English
Race: Asian
Religion: Catholic
Education: Masters
Employment: Self-Employed
Drink: Socially
Smoke: Not At All

We may not know what the future holds but knowing who holds the future makes the difference

Imageimage url

Imagefree screen capture software

Imageupload image online free

Imageupload pic

Imageadult image

Imagescreenshot software

Imagepicture share

Imagephoto host

Imagefree upload image
Advertisement

#304413 by hockeygirl Sun Aug 28, 2016 2:39 am
Amos Lee's Phone Number: +1 647 694 4142

Hello dear sorry for my late responds to your email. I just came back this weekend from my trip, I’m really sorry; I know Communication good in any relationship, I will always responds to your email, I will be happy to know more about you, feel free to tell me more about you, I will be happy to build a good relationship with you,
You can view some of my pictures,
Regard: Amos Lee

Hello dear how are you doing and how was your weekend, I hope your enjoy yourself, i will like to see your pictures too, I live in USA, but because of our Branch Office in Canada, I always go there, I will be happy to know more about you, I have a sister from another mother, and 1 brother too, hope to hear from you

Hello Dear how are you doing, hope you doing well, i just came back home, its night here, i don’t have skype, before i have in my office Computer i use to Communicative with Client, for me whatsApp is better, I will install whatsApp on my phone, I’m going out now for dinner, I will install when I’m back, Hope to hear from You

im fine Just came back from Office, and you? how are you doing
this is my whatsApp Number, +16476944142

Imagefree photo hosting

Imageimg

Imagefree picture hosting

Imageprint screen

Imageimage hosting 20mb

Imageimage hosting 10mb limit

Imageupload gambar

Imagephoto hosting sites

Imagefree image uploading

Imageimage free hosting