Information on romance scams and scammers.
Advertisement

#304265 by malu53 Fri Aug 26, 2016 6:38 am
vietsingle.com/pro.php?ID=1322788&l=1&gb=1&z=2&q=0
Jeffrey - ID: 1322788
Name: Jeffrey
IP & Posted by: 41.218.208.35 on January 16, 2015 at 4:21am
Height: 6 Feet 5 Inches (195 cm)
Weight: 150 lbs (69 kg)
From City: Albany
Zip: 10010
Education: BA/BS (4 years college)

My goal:
I'm aiming for a higher level in life no matter what challenges that comes my way and i will achieved all my dreams and vision i have in me and use it to affect others positive as well..

Free Time:
always free unless when am on the mission

I Am:
I'm friendly, outgoing, self-motivated, spontaneous at times, a little wild,very passionate, sentimental, and a true romantic, who is full of energy and also love to have fun,laugh and be around positive people....

Looking For:
Am looking for a wonderful and truthful woman is well respectful and honest to settle down with and spend the rest of my life with her and have children..Again serious relationship in the near future, i would like to know the person i want to be with...Good relationship start with good friendship and building a friendship with someone is the good start to know the person....

IP: 41.218.208.35
scammer from Accra, Ghana
Vodafone-Ghana

using second pic posted
#304266 by malu53 Fri Aug 26, 2016 6:51 am
Skype ID: robin.james73
Name: Robin James

pic blurred but it shows the real Stiart James
posted here
viewtopic.php?f=13&start=0&t=83457#p197192

provided the Skype ID on FB
Robin James
Details not shared publicly

but pics
:lol:

Image <<< Sgt. Ralph Edwards
Last edited by malu53 on Fri Aug 26, 2016 7:47 am, edited 1 time in total.
#304267 by malu53 Fri Aug 26, 2016 6:55 am
lotsoffish
armyman878
using pic of Sgt. Ralph Edwards as profile pic

I am a loving man who is looking for right woman who will love me also. I like to read and learn new things everyday. I am open minded man who thinks outside of the box. I believe in God . I am looking for the same type of woman who I can share this also with me. I am a Military man and I love my job. I know there is the right woman for me some where and I hope to find her can you be the one.

sentimente.ro
godfirst
Male
53 years
Texas, USA

also documented here
http://www.yourittoday.com/scammer.php?scammerid=597377
#304268 by malu53 Fri Aug 26, 2016 7:14 am
with the 1st FB pic on speeddate
Kelvin from Springfield, MA

and on
meetme.com/#member/139549000
Chris
52, Male
Los Angeles, CA
#304458 by malu53 Sun Aug 28, 2016 6:19 pm
There is a Secret i need to tell you and would like you to keep it confidential,I wanna tell you about it when i meet you in Person but the Circumstances has turn it round for me to tell you now.

I have grown to love you over this few period of time we have had together and Have learnt to trust you all the way.I want you to keep this secret between you and i only.I was in Iraq two years ago on a mission just like this one,We have to go through a lot over there because that was when the war began.My team and i went on patrol and got to a building which was bombed by some Talibans,Patrolling is all about searching for new stories to tell when you get to the Camp,So we Decided to check out that building to see what we will find and fortunately for us we found 97 Trunk boxes containing cash and Gold.

The Cash was in $100 bills.We decided to take them to the General's Office for the Government to be aware of it.We later on took it to the Government house,It was counted where the Total amount of cash was 4.4 Billion Us Dollars but the worth of the gold wasn't disclose to us.They Thanked us and we went back to our normal duties.They said it was going to be used for the development of some damaged buildings and roads.

Three Weeks later i was called back to the government house and was rewarded as the leader of the team.I was given a box containing cash and Gold,Which the cash was $8.3 and few gold Bars.I have been asked not to let anyone know about it because we are not allowed to use or access our accounts when we are on missions over seas,So i decided to give it to a UN diplomat that came to the camp with the intentions of him depositing it at a security company.He later on e mailed me saying he deposited it in a Storage/Shipping company in Ghana with the name SAFELINE AGENCY and here is their website...www.safelineagency.com. You can open it up and read more about them,From what i read about them via their website,Their best into storage and shipping.Haven't told the diplomat about the content of the box either...This is Just between you and I.

He later on e mailed me saying he deposited it in a Storage/Shipping company in Ghana with the name SAFELINE AGENCY and here is their website...www.safelineagency.com. You can open it up and read more about them,From what i read about them via their website,Their best into storage and shipping.Haven't told the diplomat about the content of the box either...This is Just between you and I....I pleaded with him,if he can extend some few months on the storage systems agreement we made earlier..He replied back and said NO to that..He said he is giving me just 48 hours and if i don't come for it or send someone to get it,then he will dispose it off and i will be a looser to it...Babe,i really don't want to loose this because you and I know what this box contain...Now this is what i want you to do for me...Please send a mail to the manager of the warehouse and shipping agency,telling him that you are my fiance and i have told you about the consignment box so therefore you want to receive it on my behalf,so what are the necessary informations needed to get it shipped home to you...Please do this for me my love and keep me posted in all that happens.Contact the company and let them show you how to go about it.Please do this now because i am worried and just don't want to loose this..Babe you are all i got now so please don't let me down.Try to help me now.
Date: Sun, 28 Aug 2016