Information on romance scams and scammers.
#304580 by malu53 Tue Aug 30, 2016 9:00 am
ar
Sweeney Sarah
Female / Divorced
40 Washington / United States
Create Date 06/21/2016 20:07
Last Login 08/29/2016 20:15

About Me
i am a Average submissive lady who seeks a LTR relationship with a Dominant Gentleman. please understand that submissive doesn't mean stupid, maid, doormat or someone unworthy of respect. Although i'm perfectly willing to be a part of a scene that may require a nice little maid outfit! i need a Dominant Gentleman who is as comfortable caring for, cherishing and loving His submissive as He is beating her bottom to a lovely shade of red. He would be willing to give affection as well as discipline. i am only interested in a Master who lives in the United State/Europe area please. i am a busy professional by day, but am submissive in my personal relationships. i'm not into the 24/7 lifestyle as i just don't think it is realistic for me. i'm intelligent, playful, loving and have a high sex drive. i am very honest and have high personal integrity. i think these are extremely important characteristics to have in the bdsm lifestyle to communicate needs and desires clearly and openly. i am a private person and don't flaunt my lifestyle to others. i am working hard to make myself much more healthy, i work out 3-4 times per week for at least 45 minutes and am trying to get to the point where i can increase my workouts even more. thank You for taking time to read my profile. i hope to hear from You soon.

Looking For
i am attracted to Dominant Men. looks are not all that important, but there has to be a spark to get the party started. i'm not into one-night stands and am looking for a serious monogamous relationship.

Ethnicity Caucasian(White)
Height(cm) 158
Weight(kg) 77
Relationship Status Divorced
Occupation Medical / Dental / Veterinary
Profession Nurse
Annual Income 60.001$-120.000$
Living Situation Live with family
Seeking For Romance / Dating, Sex
Education University
Languages English

pics already scam listed