Information on romance scams and scammers.
#304600 by csessions Tue Aug 30, 2016 1:00 pm
scammer is using the name Greg Tory
the name i saw him using on this site was Brian torrey@ gmail.com i think it was g
mail
Greg (Torrey) Ackerman. using email [email protected] and
[email protected]

in the beginning i told him i had a brother in the army and he is now retirred so then he said he was on a secret mission i nigeria. then he wanted me to fill out a request to the above email to ask for a comms device i got it back but i made up an excuse why i couldnt send it.
i also do not know how to attach the form or the fake pictures
My name there is so much I want to tell you, a lot has been running through my head lately. I'm having trouble putting my thoughts into words so you will have to bare with me through this.I keep thinking about the future, about life, and what I want out of it. I keep thinking about us and what this relationship means to me. I keep thinking about these things and I realize they go hand in hand. This relationship is my future; it's what I want out of life. I want to grow old with you. I want to experience this crazy love forever and ever, and I really think I'm going to get to. I want us to walk through new houses picking the one that would be just right for us. I want to see you walk around our house in a big t-shirt with your hair down and catch me staring at how gorgeous you are. I want you to pull the covers off me at night and then I have to get even closer to you to keep warm. I want to see you laugh like crazy at me when I do stupid stuff. 
I want to rub lotion all over your body because you laid out in the sun too long. I want to hold you when you cry and smile with you when you smile. I want to fall asleep every night with you in my arms. I want you to fall asleep on my chest listening to the beat of my heart and know it beats for you I want you to be the first thing I see when I wake up and the last thing I see when I go to sleep.
I want to see your bad morning hair; I think it will be so cute. I want to sit on the beach with you and watch the sun set, and I want all the people who pass us to envy the love that we obviously have for each other.I want to see you walk down that isle and I want to take your hand for the rest of my life. I want to spend all night, and maybe the next day, making love to you with an undying passion.
I want to sit there talking to you for hours about nothing at all but in the same time everything or maybe we won't talk at all and just grin at each other realizing how lucky we are. 
I want you to get mad at me for doing something stupid, and I want you to bust out laughing when you try to yell at me.I want us to run outside in the rain and act like total kids getting completely soaked, and when we come back in stripping down to nothing as we stumble into the bedroom, or the kitchen counter, or the balcony, or the dining room table, or an office desk, or the shower, which ever one we feel like at the time.I want it to take your breath away every time I say, "I love you" because you know it's coming from the heart.I want us to sit down with a box of strawberries, a bottle of chocolate syrup, and a thing of mint chocolate ice cream; well, I'll let your imagination finish that one. I want to love you and be with you for at least forever if not a little longer. I couldn't really express in words what I'm feeling right now so I decided to share with you some thoughts that have been running through my head.I just want you to know that I have never found someone I wanted to spend the rest of my life with until I met you. i know sometimes i might be a jerk but I am crazy about you, everything about you

Love Always,

Greg

-------- Original message --------

i belong with you, you belong with me. you are my sweetheart, my angel and my everything. i care for you more than you know. you light up my life and make me happy all the time.

Get well soon sweetheart.

I love you so much
Advertisement

#304614 by Mike Wilson Tue Aug 30, 2016 6:20 pm

It is ALWAYS a scam
If the pet seller or shipper asks for money to be sent via Western Union, Money Gram, any brand of gift card. Walmart To Walmart , Zelle , PayPal friends and family option, or mentions Cameroon