Information on romance scams and scammers.
#304608 by malu53 Tue Aug 30, 2016 5:30 pm
zorpia
Anthony
34, London, United Kingdom
Last seen 21 hours ago
Looking for anything with a girl
aged 18‑99, in Italy.

l what a woman who is kind, caring, loving person who values honesty, faithfulness and kindness. I detest cheaters and liars. If i find the right woman she will be the center of my universe, i will do everything i can to show she how much she will be loved,,

Interests
Loving Person Who Values Honesty
I Will Do Everything I Can To Show She How Much She Will Be Loved
Faithfulness And Kindness. I Detest Cheaters And Liars. If I Find The Right Woman She Will Be The Center Of My Universe
:1 L What A Woman Who Is Kind Caring

Sexual Orientation Straight
Ethnicity African American (black) :laugh-s:
Eye Color Black
Currently Living With Alone

Hello, i am Anthony Richard,i am from the united states,Alabama precisely i am single and never married. I sincerely hope you are having a wonderful time over there. Really, i am new to the dating site and i will really like to have the experience as i love to try new things. I was looking at some pics here and checking out the site and then i got to see your pics was wonderful. I will like to know a little more about you if you don't mind. Really, i am looking for a long term relationship maybe could lead to marriage but must start from good friendship, communication and see where it goes from there. You could mail me back on my gmail.. (anthonyrichard899@ gmail.com)and here is my skype ( Jonesmith65) if you are interested in getting to know each other better... Love to hear from you soon
Advertisement

#304609 by malu53 Tue Aug 30, 2016 5:37 pm
.xing.com/profile/Kevin_Hipson
Kevin Hipson
later
i will tell you later
Senegal
unemployed

vk.com/id340738327 and FB
Kevin Hipso

flirtic
Kevin HIPSON
03 February 1999
Chicago Heights , United States

roya.me
Real name kevin HIPSON
I am Male
Looking for Female
Location Georgia, USA
Here for Marriage
Age 36 y.o.
#304611 by malu53 Tue Aug 30, 2016 5:54 pm
Charles6820
Groom looking for bride
United States
Unmarried
Christian

loveprix.ru
Fred Hogard
New York, United States

mingleville
Francis
I am looking for a serious relationship

loversplanet.ru/profile/383685
Fred
San Francisco, USA
#304613 by malu53 Tue Aug 30, 2016 5:57 pm
with the 2nd pic posted
flirtomaniya
Larryhip122.

36 years old male from Anniston, Alabama, USA
Seeking a woman
Am happy to be here my main purpose of joining here is to make new friends and search for a responsible whom i can love and whom will be my soul mate and partner.

penpals.phk.at
Charlyhard
United States

Homepage:
Beschreibung:
I am an easy going person, with love and caring, Am here to seek for a good relationship
#314778 by malu53 Sat Dec 17, 2016 9:52 pm
davidpoweg on sexynaija and estoycerca.com
male, 34 y/o, alabama, United States

I am male
Looking for female
Your real name david poweg
Headline hello
Desired Relationship Friendship, PenPal, Marriage, Interests Share, One Night Stand, Hang Out, Love
My birthday 01-01-1982
My match age 21-104

#314988 by malu53 Mon Dec 19, 2016 3:20 pm
Hello darling. Is me Mr Barry Willie L'Hatte, your friend
My dear, i will like to be in your life as your best friend and love, and know you better despite our distance, age and color.
I was searching for a good, trustworthy and humble female to be my soul mate whom i will love and care for, because I am a man of good heart and optimism.
I am glad i found you, i love making people happy and also love people to make me happy, because love and happiness makes one to live longer on earth, so that is why i love to stay with people of good hearts and love.

I was born on (13th of September 1980) I am single and I'm a Christian. My father and Mother has passed away, they are no longer alive, they died when i was a kid.
My father originated from UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (ALABAMA) and my mother originated from Morocco Africa.

I was raised up in ALABAMA I am the only son and child of my family, i live here in Boston where I am working as a (SPECIAL SECURITY IN US ARMY) My late father and Mother was a wonderful kind and rich people and a philanthropists i miss them so much.

My dear, these are the things i love doing.
I love traveling because is part of my work, weekends i use to go out to see nice places, i love swimming, going to the sea side relaxing my mind and taking the nice fresh air from the sea. I love shopping too, i also do cook because sometimes i enjoy cooking too hahahaaaaaa............... I love to be happy always because it makes me feel young everyday. I'm so glad for my life and really thank God for all his blessing upon me.

I will love to know more about your personality and your family more, so that we can be more concentrate with each other and have a nice relationship together with love and happiness, thanks and take care.
My dear, i want you to keep in constant communication with me here, and if possible send me your current picture please.
I love you
Yours love. Barry Willie L'Hatte
Date: Mon, 19 Dec 2016

Image Image
#315060 by malu53 Tue Dec 20, 2016 6:33 am
profiles on
craigsdating, friendfinderdating, lavalifedating, mexicandatingo, zoosk, fish-dating.us, bangkok-dating, vietnamese-dating
uid: 540138
Frank Saber Brown, 36 from New York

helpmyindia.com/Frank_fb
also uses the name Michael
profile created September 2

immigrantsdating.com
ze-copy
it-is-great-to-be-here
#315349 by malu53 Fri Dec 23, 2016 10:26 am
next apporach, this time on zorpia
Barry Willie
36, Andalusia, Alabama, United States
Last seen 1 hours ago
Looking for anything with a girl
aged 18‑99, in South Africa.

Barry Willie
Hello my dear how are you i hope you are fine, i saw your profile and i like it please contact me with ( barrywilliehatte @gmail.com) so that we can know each other well okay
55 mins ago
#318144 by malu53 Fri Jan 27, 2017 8:38 pm
Henry on.12meetsenior
Country of Origin: United States
Height: 155cm (5' 1.0")
Eye Colour: Black
Education: Bachelors degree

About Him
because i am kind and simple man

About His Ideal Match
i am skillfull and protective

scamlisted on ro-mantik too