Information on romance scams and scammers.
#307257 by Sbusterman Sat Sep 24, 2016 2:20 pm
Sent: Monday, September 19, 2016
Place: St. Petersburg or Petrozavodsk, Russia

My Dear,

I wait ours with you a meeting with huge impatience. You wait our meeting?

I have important news. Please, be attentive.

Visa registration will occupy more week, it is no more 10 days. To begin visa registration, I should pay 10500 roubles for the visa.
(Note: Canadian government charges 5,000 roubles for Visitor Visa issuance)

I have paid through a card already when have filled the statement.

Also I will need to pay consular gathering and an additional payment for registration of questionnaires to St.-Petersburg that to me have allowed to travel to your country, I should have medical Insurance of 24000 roubles.

I looked cost of tickets on the Internet and called in airport Pulkovo airport (LED), spoke employees of the airport to me have told that the prices within 2 weeks will not change.

I thought that I will have enough money to arrive without your help, excuse I did not want to ask you money,

I asked the help from mum and the sister not who cannot help me now. Well now I have counted on all expenses, this registration of the visa, purchase of tickets, medical Insurance, and residing at St.-Petersburg while there is a visa registration, as food and transport on St.-Petersburg.

There are 65000 roubles (950 -1000 dollars) This money at me is.
(Note: probably meaning she would take care of paying for above mentioned expenses)

But I do not have now money for tickets to buy them. Tell you can help with money for tickets???

You can help with 1205 dollars???? is the cost of tickets.[/color]

I have already looked as probably to transfer money: in 2 ways. You can transfer me through bank Money Gram and as personally to mine the account.

Tomorrow when I will arrive in Saint-Petersburg I can receive money both buy tickets and pay all necessary for visa registration.

Dear, it is necessary for me to be assured that you will meet me at the airport.

Here the information for transfer of money through Money Gram:

Full name Anastasiia Muratovskaia.
Street KARAVANNAYA 1
Russia, Saint-Petersburg, an index 191011
Cell phone in Petrozavodsk or St.Petersburg: (+7-902) 761-0474

Here the information of my personal account:

Recipient / Beneficiary:Muratovskaia Anastasiia Mikhailovna

Bank of the addressee / Beneficiary's bank: AO «ALFA-BANK», 27, Kalanchevskaya, Moscow, Russia

The account of the addressee / Beneficiary's Acc №: 40817840204980058715 (USD)
SWIFT:ALFARUMM

After transfer please send the receipt to me it.

I wait that you also, as well as I want ours with you a meeting. It is important to me to know about it and consequently I ask you about the help.

I listen to the heart, and my heart says that together we will be happy. Please, tell to me your thoughts. I will wait your letter. I should know answers to my questions. I do not want to lose any day from my vacation.

I very much miss you. Tomorrow I will go to St.-Petersburg as I is necessary presence on for further visa registration.

Every day my feelings to you become stronger.

I miss you! We with you a meeting will be fine. Dear you will have with itself a camera in day of our meeting?

I very much want, that instants of ours with you we have carried by meetings through the whole life.

I send you the hot and passionate kisses.

Only yours,

Anastasiia Muratovskaia

[Image
Advertisement