Information on romance scams and scammers.
#306463 by Bryon Williams Thu Sep 15, 2016 8:22 pm
[email protected]

We confirm your mail request in our database. Kindly read carefully and understand the content of our mail on new United Nation Organization leave process procedure for the year 2016/2017 respectively.

WHAT IS HOME LEAVE?
A period of annual leave taken by a staff member/Contract officers in order to visit his or her home country or the country of the applicant that make the applicant on his behalf after the approval and confirmation of the destination country. The United Nations always provide travel expenses for the staff member and his or her eligible family members for home leave upon his arrival apart the refundable charges which is meant to be provided by the applicant for confirmation that both the officer and the application are close in relationship either by family, closer friend or by blood..

WHO IS ELIGIBLE?
Staff member/Contract staff officers regarded as an international recruit who continues to reside in a country other than that of which he or she is a national, while performing his or her official duties on deployment on duty post; and
Staff member whose service is expected to continue at least six months beyond the date of his or her return from any proposed home leave or either to send a retirement application process after 3months of arrival of 6months leave application approval. Any contract officers on duty with the United Nations Organization is legible for retirement because they are legible for retirement with the United State Force that is why they are allow on contract duty out of there home base. (Sgt. George Haralambous) is legible

HOW OFTEN and CLOSURE DATE
Normally once in every two years of qualifying service. However, in the case of designated duty stations having very difficult conditions of life and work, eligible staff members shall be granted home leave once in every twelve months. This year official leave process is ongoing and will close for the year in 7days starting from Monday 19th September 2016 and also once the process closes for the year, all officers left at any of our duty base will be re-deployed to a war combat duty post since there service might not be needed at the base after the closure of the process. Kindly take note.

HOW TO DETERMINE THE PLACE OF HOME LEAVE?
The place of home leave shall be the country of the staff member's nationality, subject to the following terms, conditions and exceptions.

In exceptional and compelling circumstances, there is what the organization called the refundable surety and stamp duty charges which is meant to be remitted to the United Nation Treasury Department, that can be made available during the process and will be made clearer on the United Nations Organization official leave form, The refundable charges depend on the duration of the leave which the applicant is applying for on behalf of any Staff member/ Contract staff, the duration of the leave varies from 2weeks to 6months respectively with the different charges of 1,100usd to 15,000usd respectively. Upon the approval of leave duration of 6months on any contract officer, the officer can begin with the process of retirement after the expiry of 3months duration in 6months as we have explained in the second paragraph of the mail, also the officer/member staff official United Nations Organization ETA leave bonus will be presented to the applicant upon the arrival of the officer. The aforesaid officer must arrive in the applicant destination address/home country for proper handling of all payments.

TRAVEL EXPENSE COVERED BY UNITED NATIONS
For home leave travel, the staff member would be entitled to the following travel expenses for the staff member and his or her eligible family members:
Economy class air fare ticket for a round trip between the duty station and the place of home leave by the most direct route;
One bag in addition to the free baggage allowance or up to 25 kilograms per traveler;
An unaccompanied shipment of up to 80 kilograms or 0.91 cubic meters per person;
Terminal expenses for the staff member and family member authorized to travel at United Nations expense upon the arrival of the officer in the applicant destination
For designated duty stations, the staff member may opt for lump-sum payment for his or her home leave. The staff member will receive a lump-sum payment equivalent to up to 75% of full fare economy class ticket by the most direct route in lieu of the applicable travel and also kind note that upon the arrival of the officer. All processes and charges will be mention when the process begin eventually.

Please inform us if the leave process should commence on the contract marine officer which you have contact us. The aforesaid officer (Sgt. George Haralambous) is legible for the application.

Kindly regards
Mac Hush (MCPO)
UNO

Please contacta moferatorstor if you have a question or information about this post.

Please do not tell the scammer he is posted here.

Please remember the fallen. https://www.odmp.org/
Advertisement

#306464 by Bryon Williams Thu Sep 15, 2016 8:26 pm
It is 100% a scam.

If you are reading this please post the fake military members email address and a couple of his initial emails to you minus your personal information.

He is a thief. Everything he has told you is a lie.

Military members do not pay for leave. They earn free leave each year. Also only the member can request leave through his chain of command. His wife, mother, children nor internet girlfriend can do this. Also they would never have contact with his chain of command.

Military members have access to their money. They also do not pay for phones, internet or medical.

Military provides all meals.

Please stop all contact with the scammer. If you confront him he will continue to lie.

This is a warning from the Army about this scam.
http://www.army.mil/article/130861/Army ... nce_scams/

QUANTICO, Va. (July 30, 2014) -- Special Agents from the U.S. Army Criminal Investigation Command, commonly known as CID, are once again warning internet users worldwide about cyber criminals involved in an online crime that CID has dubbed "the Romance Scam."

CID special agents continue to receive numerous reports from victims located around the world regarding various scams of persons impersonating U.S. Soldiers online. Victims are usually unsuspecting women, 30 to 55 years old, who believe they are romantically involved with an American Soldier, yet are being exploited and ultimately robbed, by perpetrators who strike from thousands of miles away.

"We cannot stress enough that people need to stop sending money to persons they meet on the internet and claim to be in the U.S. military," said Chris Grey, Army CID's spokesman.

"It is very troubling to hear these stories over and over again of people who have sent thousands of dollars to someone they have never met and sometimes have never even spoken to on the phone," Grey said.

The majority of the "romance scams," are being perpetrated on social media and dating-type websites where unsuspecting females are the main target.

The criminals are pretending to be U.S. servicemen, routinely serving in a combat zone. The perpetrators will often take the true rank and name of a U.S. Soldier who is honorably serving his country somewhere in the world, or has previously served and been honorably discharged, then marry that up with some photographs of a Soldier off the internet, and then build a false identity to begin prowling the internet for victims.

The scams often involve carefully worded romantic requests for money from the victim to purchase special laptop computers, international telephones, military leave papers, and transportation fees to be used by the fictitious "deployed Soldier" so their false relationship can continue. The scams include asking the victim to send money, often thousands of dollars at a time, to a third party address.

Once victims are hooked, the criminals continue their ruse.

"We've even seen instances where the perpetrators are asking the victims for money to purchase "leave papers" from the Army, help pay for medical expenses from combat wounds or help pay for their flight home so they can leave the war zone," said Grey.

These scams are outright theft and are a grave misrepresentation of the U.S. Army and the tremendous amount of support programs and mechanisms that exist for Soldiers today, especially those serving overseas, said Grey.

Along with the romance-type scams, CID has been receiving complaints from citizens worldwide that they have been the victims of other types of scams -- once again where a cyber crook is impersonating a U.S. service member. One version usually involves the sale of a vehicle; where the service member claims to be living overseas and has to quickly sell their vehicle because they are being sent to another duty station. After sending bogus information regarding the vehicle, the seller requests the buyer do a wire transfer to a third party to complete the purchase. When in reality, the entire exchange is a ruse for the crook to get the wire transfer and leave the buyer high and dry, with no vehicle.

Army CID continues to warn people to be very suspicious if they begin a relationship on the internet with someone claiming to be an American Soldier and within a matter of weeks, the alleged Soldier is asking for money, as well as discussing marriage.

The majority of these scams have a distinct pattern to them, explained Grey.

The perpetrators often tell the victims that their units do not have telephones or they are not allowed to make calls or they need money to "help keep the Army internet running." They often say they are widowers and raising a young child on their own to pull on the heartstrings of their victims.

"We've even seen where the criminals said that the Army won't allow the Soldier to access their personal bank accounts or credit cards," said Grey.

All lies, according to CID officials.

"These perpetrators, often from other countries, most notably from West African countries, are good at what they do and quite familiar with American culture, but the claims about the Army and its regulations are ridiculous," said Grey.

The Army reports that numerous very senior officers and enlisted Soldiers throughout the Army have had their identities stolen to be used in these scams.

To date, there have been no reports to Army CID indicating any U.S. service members have suffered any financial loss as a result of these attacks. Photographs and actual names of U.S. service members have been the only thing utilized. On the contrary, the victims have lost thousands.

One victim revealed that she had sent more than $60,000 to the scammer. Another victim from Great Britain told CID officials that over the course of a year, she had sent more than $75,000 to the con artists.

"The criminals are preying on the emotions and patriotism of their victims," added Grey.

The U.S. has established numerous task force organizations to deal with this and other growing issues; unfortunately, the people committing these scams are using untraceable email addresses on Gmail, Yahoo, Hotmail, etc., routing accounts through numerous locations around the world, and utilizing pay-per-hour Internet cyber cafes, which often times maintain no accountability of use. The ability of law enforcement to identify these perpetrators is very limited, so individuals must stay on the alert and be personally responsible to protect themselves.

"Another critical issue is we don't want victims who do not report this crime walking away and thinking that a U.S. serviceman has ripped them off when in fact that serviceman is honorably serving his country and often not even aware that his pictures or identity have been stolen," said Grey.

What to look for:

DON'T EVER SEND MONEY! Be extremely suspicious if you are asked for money for transportation costs, communication fees or marriage processing and medical fees.

Carefully check out the stories you are being told. If it sounds suspicious, there is a reason, it's routinely false -- trust your instincts.

If you do start an internet-based relationship with someone, check them out, research what they are telling you with someone who would know, such as a current or former service member.

Be very suspicious if you never get to actually speak with the person on the phone or are told you cannot write or receive letters in the mail. Servicemen and women serving overseas will often have an APO or FPO mailing address. Internet or not, service members always appreciate a letter in the mail.

Military members have an email address that end in ".mil." If the person you are speaking with cannot sent you at least one email from a ".mil" (that will be the very LAST part of the address and nothing after), then there is a high probability they are not in the military.

Many of the negative claims made about the military and the supposed lack of support and services provided to troops overseas are far from reality -- check the facts.

Be very suspicious if you are asked to send money or ship property to a third party or company. Often times the company exists, but has no idea or is not a part of the scam.

Be aware of common spelling, grammatical or language errors in the emails.

Be cognizant of foreign and regional accents that do not match the person's story.

WHERE TO GO FOR HELP

Report the theft to the Internet Crime Complaint Center (IC3) (FBI-NW3C Partnership) at http://www.ic3.gov/default.aspx.

Report the theft to the Federal Trade Commission at http://www.ftc.gov/idtheft.

Your report helps law enforcement officials across the United States in their investigations.

Report the theft by phone at 1-877-ID-THEFT (438-4338) or TTY, 1-866-653-4261.

Report the theft by mail at the following address:

Identity Theft Clearinghouse
Federal Trade Commission
Washington, DC 20580

Report the fraud by email to the Federal Trade Commission on Nigerian Scams via at [email protected].

For more information on CID, visit http://www.cid.army.mil.

Please contacta moferatorstor if you have a question or information about this post.

#306466 by Bryon Williams Thu Sep 15, 2016 8:29 pm
Fake United Nations email address >> [email protected]

Domain Name: UNOORG.COM
Registrar: REALTIME REGISTER BV
Sponsoring Registrar IANA ID: 839
Whois Server: whois.yoursrs.com
Referral URL: http://www.realtimeregister.com
Name Server: NS01.HOSTCONTROL.COM
Name Server: NS02.HOSTCONTROL.COM
Name Server: NS03.HOSTCONTROL.ORG
Updated Date: 04-jun-2016
Creation Date: 04-jun-2016
Expiration Date: 04-jun-2017

Registrant Name: Alfred Justice
Registrant Organization:
Registrant Street: St. James's Ward
Registrant City: London
Registrant State/Province: England
Registrant Postal Code: WC2N 5RJ
Registrant Country: GB
Registrant Phone: +44.7798106712
Registrant Phone Ext:
Registrant Fax:
Registrant Fax Ext:
Registrant Email: [email protected]

#306488 by Bryon Williams Fri Sep 16, 2016 1:05 am
George Haralambous < [email protected] > wrote:

Once again its a pleasure meeting you and i hope our meeting will be more meaningful. How is your day going? am sure fine...

As i have said, am originally from the birthplace of California, san diego, el cajon to be precise my grand-father was a native american, they called them the kumeyaay before the ww11..are you aware of any Californian history at all? Mom is an Hispanic from Alicante Spain so am mix. Am right now working on contract with the United Nations as a Marine Corps Explosive Ordnance Disposal(EOD) will tell you more later about my work and the connection...I have been a divorcee for 3 years now, My daughter Deanna will be 9 on the 10th of Sep, the picture was taken some days before i left home for deployment, you can see her reaction in the pictures that she was already missing me, she is always with her mom in Tulsa whenever am on deployment but i have her full custody...... will share with you more of my active pictures later with you and hers to..Got some personal questions to ask you, will send you later when i read from you.. have a good day.. am still online if you are either. hugs..

George Haralambous <[email protected]> wrote:

Thanks for your mail, how was your night? I was so busy yesterday i didnt even have time for chow, thats our mean till evening so i was so tensed, after duty post i took a shower and i went to relax,..am happy we meet on the site and i wanna be sure that with you am so comtempted and i want to put my best...the time different can be a stress but am sure if we want this we can have it so for me is not a problem at all till we are able to make it a reality.....I will ask one of my boy to delete my profile off the site because Andrew made it for me...

my answers too.... my favorite always is Dogs, now that you like dogs.. lol. even horses either, grand dad owns a ranch then back in the years in San Diego, I got about 4 different dog breeds back home but anytime am on deployment they are always with my vet, i love lion and tiger because of there activeness. i have 2 boerbulls, one german shepherd both at 3years now and about 25lb body , i love big and guard dogs, i also have a Toffee, who was rescued by tracys in San Francisco before my deployment, you can see the picture :) she is 4 1/2 and is so sweet now, also big in a 22 lb body.

WAR is worse and to me any human death diminishes me because am involve in mankind, i have witness alot so you can imagine how deteriorate its can be. I cook alot either . I can make a good chicken parmesan, dumplings, mashed potatoes and candied, i love baking also but i don't eat much i make homemade Boston Cream pie and pumpkin bread along with cookies,cakes and puddings also i can make Burgers & onion rings & Mississippi mud cake to mention few.

I do believe God as he is the author and the finisher of faith. am a Roman Catholic from birth, i play piano for my parish anytime am home but to me religious doesn't matter.. all depend in the state of mind, well now we meet online am sure with total trust, dedication and commitment something loving and memorable can be achieved if am right... I attached some of my pictures before my deployment to Bahrain also will share some of my active ones here at Bahrain with you maybe later in the day I hope our meeting will be meaningful because i think there should be some kind of interest to make it work... have a good time . hugs till later and please i want to see some of your beautiful pictures..xoxo

Hi sweetie.. thanks for your mail i have been waiting to read from you..how is your day going? you have been in my thought..well i think we still have alot to talk about then if this si the state of your mind towards this.. As for me i want to be sure am here for a reason, when there is no interest then the level of the intentions will or might not be establish..i hope you understand how i mean..am at the base right now, how can we meet if am not around in the state? well i think we have alot to talk about...am still online if you are..it late here but i can still be here for some minutes.,,, you are in my thought

Like seriously i love the state of your mind and its makes me want more, Oh nice God bless the kids because i love kids so much, and yeah i was married to my ex, i have been divorce now for 4years and since then i have been jumping from one deployment to the other so i think now i need to be loved again because i know how loving and caring i can be when am with the right soul mate..I dont mid kids too but if its come with a new relationship fine and if not fine either but always i would really love to try a new thing with love and total passion whenever i can..

Wow sweetness i was thinking you are sleeping...hmm i love the state of your mind and i think we will achieve something meaningful with this.. How is your night going and the weather? the weather in Bahrain today is normal but we are expecting an harsh heat later, Well about my body, you have to be fit before you can do my job so i fit always and you can call me a weight lifter too because its part of me but dont mix it that doesn't affect my romance life and also i dont expect my woman to be muscular then what will be there to touch and hold.. lol.. once she is smart and not a curvy type.. I adore sweet body alot....thanks for your picture.. hmm you look sexy.. can you send me full one if you can and if later its okay.. you never tell me about kids? do you have any and do you live alone now? I really want to know the state of your heart towards this because am ready to put my best....I hope you wont say am in a rush.. a soldier will always go for what he believes is his.. so i want to beilive we meet for a reason....am still online too for about 30mins before we set out for morning parade...am happy you replied..

#306820 by Bryon Williams Tue Sep 20, 2016 6:34 am
Sent to me via email.

Adrian Rainsford
Captain Mac Hush
[email protected]
[email protected]

I believe this is the same guy, however he changed his name to Adrian Rainsford. He said that he was a fighter pilot deployed to Bahrain under contract with the UN ( United Nations ).

He wanted leave and needed me to pay for it.

His commanding Officer was Captain Mac Hush same as you posted. His email address is
[email protected]

He also said he had an attorney acting as a liaison. His email address is [email protected]

He sent me the pictures attached. In the picture is his so called friend Andy.

#306821 by Bryon Williams Tue Sep 20, 2016 6:38 am
It is 100% a scam.

If you are reading this please post the fake military members email address and a couple of his initial emails to you minus your personal information.

#306958 by malu53 Wed Sep 21, 2016 11:46 am
with this email address as profile - created September 19 - on zorpia can be found

George
46, Torrance, California, United States
Last seen 2 days ago
Looking for anything with a girl
aged 39‑66, in California.

I'm unique in that in whatever i do, II will not waste time with "shallow" interactions. I'm only open to meaningful, honest, and exclusive relationships with like minded mature lady. I'm not concerned with having tons of friends. A good friend/soulmate is all I need. I know it's hard to get to know someone by just a few photos and a couple of paragraphs but i have got a lot to share about myself and more active pictures so we can get to know each other better. Relationships require effort by each partner. Good communication is vital for me and the willingness to make certain compromises to better the relationship. I'm excited to meet some new people and see what this site is all about!

Interests
Swimming And Going To The Gym
Golf And Fishing

Sexual Orientation Straight
Ethnicity Caucasian (white)
Height and Weight 6'1" 185lbs
Language english, spanish
Currently Living With Alone
Club & Organizations Marine EOD

Image Image
#307259 by Dtomancak Sat Sep 24, 2016 3:51 pm
This guy is a TOTAL scumbag scammer. He romanced me for months under the name of Adria Rainsford . He sent me these photos. It had rainsford on the front of the uniform so I don't know how he got George but do NOT talk or send him money. I wasn't as lucky but I want to help the next person. I just went through a divorce so I was vulnerable but that's what they play off of
#327391 by AnotherOneScammed Sun May 07, 2017 8:35 pm
Halarambous George

Hi hun, am on break now so want to use the time to mail you...meeting you makes my day....once again this is little about me.....I live most of all my life Europe in Alicante Spain to be precise so maybe anytime we have the chance to have a phone conversation don't expect a full american accent. okay... so you won't be surprise..My mom is from Spain.......I came back to the state finally about 10years ago because my ex was from Oklahoma, although my grand-father was a native american, they called them the kumeyaay before the ww11 are you aware of any Californian history at all? I have my home now in El Cajon California...
I with the United Nations as marine engineer, been a divorcee for 4 years now, My daughter Deanna she is 9years. her picture was taken some days before i left the state for this present deployment,, now my daughter is with my ex in Tulsa Oklahoma. Whenever am on deployment she is always with her.
Got some personal questions to ask you later on.
Sorry if i may ask you..how many men have you met or chat with like we do now? as for me you are the only one now am sharing this with and i hope its will be meaningful....will be waiting to read from you later when am done on duty post...share some pictures with me please.....xoxo

"Halarambous George" <[email protected]> wrote:
Hi hun, am on break now so want to use the time to mail you...meeting you makes my day....once again this is little about me.....I live most of all my life Europe in Alicante Spain to be precise so maybe anytime we have the chance to have a phone conversation don't expect a full american accent. okay... so you won't be surprise..My mom is from Spain.......I came back to the state finally about 10years ago because my ex was from Oklahoma, although my grand-father was a native american, they called them the kumeyaay before the ww11 are you aware of any Californian history at all? I have my home now in El Cajon California...
I with the United Nations as marine engineer, been a divorcee for 4 years now, My daughter Deanna she is 9years. her picture was taken some days before i left the state for this present deployment,, now my daughter is with my ex in Tulsa Oklahoma. Whenever am on deployment she is always with her.
Got some personal questions to ask you later on.
Sorry if i may ask you..how many men have you met or chat with like we do now? as for me you are the only one now am sharing this with and i hope its will be meaningful....will be waiting to read from you later when am done on duty post...share some pictures with me please.....xoxo

Halarambous George

How was your night love? We woke up early this morning because we had an early duty post to make just got some free time now........Thanks for your interest as i will keep saying because to me its means heavenly... I love to meet a good woman with good sense of humor and am happy you are because i have feel it from inner mind ......this is still new to me but am trying to get the conversation sensible as i have told you......Honey i feel like sharing more with you about what am doing with the United Nations on contract a marine engineer.....

For me to be serving in the marine corps as a combat engineer can be very rewarding and challenging at the same time. We marine combat engineers repair, alter, maintain, alter and adjust various structures and buildings. The marine combat engineer are a jack-of-all-trades, We are about 9 in numbers working with the United Nations on contract from the united state. We are always called upon to be an expert soldier, but also to know a great deal about how to build, construct, and make things work. Marine Corps Engineers work with military construction, working to repair, construct, and use metalworking and fabrication to perform different military duties. At times Marine engineers also work in the bulk distribution of fuels and other materials onshore and offshore dicotomy. So we are always on the go...

We also work with the EOD officers, those are the explosive ordnance disposal team, explosive ordnance disposal specialist soldiers are the army's preeminent tactical and technical explosives experts. We are warriors, we are also properly trained, equipped and integrated to attack, defeat and exploit unexploded ordnance, improvised explosive devices and weapons of mass destruction at any various base we are deployed, so we work hand in hand... So now you can imagine that being online with you means alot, thats why i always want to know the state of your heart because i wont want to spend this long time to be online with you and after nothing will be achieved....hmm i dont think i will forgive myself so please our time together must be appreciated as long as we can also please pray for us constantly we on deployment...Will call you from my Iraqi device once we are given the device but your mobile number will be needed to be activated with it..have a good day lovely and talk later...kisses....xoxo

Halarambous George

Wow i never knew you can be this precious, thanks for your mail.. am happy we meet now am feeling that we met truly for a reason..thanks for the interest, really its means a lot to me...seems your family is big< mine is only little, am the only son but many uncles from both side which i never knew them..I plan so much travelling once am on leave.. like seriously i cant wait to be home...am sure our meeting will be meaningful, i have the real feelings....i have been working with the military now for about 23years so am legible for retirement if i can go for leave this UN because am working with the UN on contract.. well am sure we will discuss that soon...

Did i even tell you about my arm tattoo? its what we call the maori tattoos the maori people originated from New Zealand so they a form of body art with nice image in it... its cover all my arm, good night honey and thanks for appreciating our service, its means so much to me..that shows you care for the world...yea being at the gym makes body work well..please do and when we meet eventually i will work on your body in so many ways......hmm lol. night hun..we talk in the am,..need to have my rnr now.

[b][i]~~By this time I had already found this site and knew for sure that this was a scam!! I asked him to send me an email from his military address~~[/i][/b]
Halarambous George ([email protected])
This is where we will have problem.
How are you today hun?
Hit me when you get up so we can discuss about it. I don't want your inquisitiveness to put me in a mess. This is UN there own process is different and as I have said the process is only allow my pause, family member and all so contacting any commander will be a problem for me
Yu don't need I contact my command. All I will give you the un email address for contact and then the process begin. That's all. This has nothing to with the United state force. We are only 11 of us that are selected for this mission with the UN so before the UN can allow us to go for the leave they must be sure of where we are going to for the sake of our safety and security due to terrorism. So we have to be sure this is what we want.
Even if i give you my ako military email it's has nothing to do with this process but I will send you an email from it when the process begin because the UN too will ask for it.
So let talk when you get up. Maybe I should even give you the UN email
Address and how to make contact with them. Kisses love and thanks for being there but please you have to listen to me. Don't be too smart okay because it's will land me in real shit.

ME:
I wasn't trying to get you into any trouble--I thought that I would need to file for your leave through your command. I wasn't aware that there would be a different process.

honey its different okay just relax your mind everything will work out fine...

ME:
Are you sure? I am so afraid of messing this up.

dont worry hun..
its won't be messed up just please follow my words and dont be too inquisitive\
please this process is not anywhere, only for contact officers and family members..

ME:
I just want to make sure that I understand everything that will happen and be sure of the questions that will be asked of me.

yeah dont worry hun
we will handle everything together once the process begin..
let me look for the UN information what to write and where to send it to okay..
this is my life and career and i will entrust it in your hand.. i feel more comfortable with you and i will give this my life trial.. because when you dont try you will never achieve...thats what i know hun..

ME:
Okay!! How long will the process take? How long until I know that your leave has been granted?

we will be in it together hun..
hun let me tell you the UN will ask for what they call the refundable surety and stamp duty charges from any applicants okay. but am sure that shouldn't be a problem, once that can be settle then the process will be fast to e approved..

ME:
Refundable surety and stamp duty charges? What is this? I have never heard of any one in the military having to pay this fee for leave. Is this something new?

is it something new honey. and its only for the UN contract officers.. they want to be sure that both the applicant and officer know each other well..its because of security and safety of the officers thats why its meant to be process by family alone..
in the state we never have such, yeah you are right but this is UN so is totally different
i dont want you to start doubting and thinking maybe i want to steal your money.. lol.. thats why its means for only family members spouse and close allies of the officers on contract

ME:
What if they were to find out that we don't really know each other?
I don't think you are trying to steal my money. I am just trying to understand how all of this works

yeah honey thats why we have to be careful about this
because if they know we dont know each other and we are working on this process i will be sanctioned and demoted.. so please hun am trust you with my life and career
i will fill a form that we knew each other so well but the UN know my status as a divorce but i will tell them we have been seeing each other before my present deployment so we hook up again and you are ready to put in for me

ME:
Wouldn't it be easier for your ex wife to put this in on behalf of your daughter?

its won't be possible hun...
no problem love you just need to promise me that you will follow all the process till we make this a reality.. its easy hun i can do whatever i like but we only need to be sure this is what we want
and its will be achieved.

ME:
I want this to happen!! I will get on this as soon as I get the paperwork needed. I can contact my attorney and accountant to get the funds released to whoever they need to go to. I cannot wait until we are together!!

lol.. my able woman...what do you want to contact your attorney for?

ME:
I don't make a financial move without my accountant and attorney. This is why I am so successful in my investments.

thats okay but this you won't contact any of them if truly you want this to be reality you can order your accountant but please dont quote anything to the lawyer or even to the accountant...hmm hun i know what am saying please... first of all let me ask you this so we can be able to talk with my device.. can you get me an itunes card of about 400$ so my device can be attach to us then we can be able to talk often...once we start like that then thats nu,ver proof that we are truly together.. please i want us to perfect it from the beginning so nothing will hinder it whatsoever..
the refundable fees is not something you will be clamoring about so easy up please.. am putting my life on the line..no one should be aware aside me and you, then when i arrive the world can be notify
only if you have trust issues then i will understand

ME:
So you don't want me to contact my lawyer? How would I explain where the money is going?
I have to account for everything.
My lawyer is here to protect my investments and assets.
An iTunes card? How would that work for us to be able to talk on the phone? I would think that you might need an international phone card or something like that.

well iTunes card is what they used for the activation okay.. so you can buy for 100$ when you can...thats the easiest because its will be activated from our state office
well about your attorney or accountant..you have to see to that yourself.
you know if we have meet each other before all this won't happen..and also i want to do something..there is a friend of mine..his wife will call you she is KY she is also going through the process too for his husband...if possible you both can meet so you know what am talking about

ME:
What do you mean by if we would have met each other before this wouldn't be happening?

i mean if we knew each other or we are in relationship together before its will be easy for you to understand

ME:
I honestly think I understand all of this perfectly!!

already about 6 of my mates wives have already applied from another UN base, they cant tell there husband on duty that they want to contact there lawyer or accountant..lol.. they will only make order when the process get to that stage
so thats it hun.

~~This was when I asked him if this was some kind of scam~~

thats your life and your believed but its also shows are negative you are..
i will never ever stool so low to that extent okay..its not me
and what if i use a mate device to call you now from Iraq, how will you feel? ashamed and stupid right/?

ME:
No I would not feel ashamed or stupid!! It would be very easy to call me from anywhere and make up more lies!! I am not falling for it anymore!!

you negative people always think people re the same even on the verge of life.. well such is life and you can also go ahead too with your life.. i know you are so inquisitive and thats the reason of your downfall in any relationship because no man will want to take the shits from you..so go ahead and feel everyone are the same

~He was blocked after this message!!!~
#337552 by stardust2017 Fri Aug 25, 2017 1:25 am
This guy is back in game!!! now he's name is -- George Erber--- and i met him on https://www.connectingsingles.com, where he's ID is clever001
[email protected]

Besides the photos i found here, he sent me another one with same guy pointing to his UN ID. If i would knew who is that guy i think he should be aware of the fact someone stole his photos and use them.

"Nice picture but would be better to see your face either... So how was the fun on the mountain are you there alone? am also a great adventure but not too much fun when you are alone so get ready...lol.... This is little about me, am from El Cajon originally and am also half hispanic, my father was a native american, they called them the kumeyaay before the ww11 are you aware of any Californian history at all?
I work now with the United Nations on contract as a marine engineer right now am in the middle east Bahrain very close to Iraq and Afghanistan, will tell you more about my work later....we are 9 in numbers, we are on contract with them from the U.S Marine to recruits the UN officers, been a divorcee for 4 years now, Deanna my doll she is 14years in my pool before this present deployment now she is with my ex in Tulsa Oklahoma, my ex is asian,
How many aside me are you chatting with maybe on the site maybe just asking because we need to be dedicated to whatever we want to do..I hope we can be dedicated to this...What are you doing today? Will be waiting to read from you..xoxo"

"Thanks for your mail, you sound so loving and i hope i can be the man to compliment you...you are so inquisitive and i so much love it, a reasonable woman will want to be sure she is happy within her heart but not only the woman....why dont you have a child? you are adorable and am sure every man will want to have you... well just asking maybe its your choice or medically...about my divorce too i have more to share so am sure we have so much to share, with time am sure we will get used to it with good intention...being here in Bahrain now for about 7months, we meet at the right time..i should be discharge this month, cant wait really...only coward wont be aware about what he or she is doing, am sure we know what we are doing....my woman must be stylish because i am, i will also share some videos with you too.. am sure i can find them...
I have 4 dogs, two of them are american foxhound and the other two are starffordshire terrier. I also have mastiff but i lost him some months ago before my deployment...i felt so sad...but thats pet for you.. there years are limited.
Whats your favorite color? mine depend on the outing!!! being at the water side is different from being in the night club as you know all requires different wears so i can say i love all color but mostly blue, black and navy, just trying to let you know that am a lovely and lively person out of my work.
I have a condo in Bahamas, i love visiting anytime am on leave so i hope this year will be awesome because we will be free soon as i have told you..., I want to visit next with my soulmate maybe thats part of why we meet. just being optimistic....as i have said either this is all new to me i think we should be able to understand our feelings and intentions towards each other and thanks for the pictures you look so creamy and stunning with lovely smile also your friends too....these are some of my pictures without sunshades. will be relaxing soon because we will have so much to deal with tomorrow on duty post...hugs...xoxo"

"Thanks for your mail, always happy to read from you since we begin this conversation, you are so adorable and i cant wait to see this going somewhere meaningful...well you not having kids is destiny, once you are happy but am sure you will have the feelings once in a while seeing your nice.. well am sure Deanna will surely adore you;( I raised my dogs on my own from years and now they are with my vet back home...

Will tell you more about what i do either with the UN i think its part of it... well i have a special picture for you, I took the picture in my home before this present deployment with the united nations to Bahrain....I got my work identity card with me and i took a selfie with it, just being delighted about the delivery at the time its was a sunny day.. am sure you will be amazed...Even i was swimming when the post man came knocking) but am sure now that we meet there should be different...Am not really an online person you can imagine how tedious my job but since we begin this conversation i have been trying to do my best to make it up so i think both should be required...have a good night rest. you are in my thought...xoxo"

"Thanks for your mail and i cant wait to be part of you because what i know is that there will be no occurrence without a reason, i guess am right): about my parent and what happen with my ex why we divorce i will tell you more, i will sit down and share with you as little as i can.. so our base here called Bahrain is a different duty post entirely not affiliated with the US Force but they both had agreement because of our safety.. I told you we are 9 in numbers working with them...You can see my pictures...Was so delighted when my id card arrives, looking fit and agile is my thing but now i think i need some rest after 23years, so now you can be sure am working with the united nations, as a marine engineer we dont wear uniform always even back home duty... but in Bahrain we only wear we will have a special parade but not like an army, navy and marine corp, Will also tell you more about my work too so you can have the glance of what i do with the united nations..All is also an act of getting used to each other more!!! We are having a special parade today so i might be busy till in the evening so i will be waiting to read from you.... have a good day(:: Hugs."

"Wow i felt we have meet years before.. hmm i guess we will be so compatible because we are both open and social... cute..interest really matters n you are always adorable with pure heart anytime i read your mail..like seriously its gives me good feelings and i hope we will take this more further till reality is here....
my daughter bring me peace always.. Love the sea so much due to my job we are trained for that specially.. I can swim the whole atlantic ocean..lol...am a beach bum ...my favorite always are Dogs and horses, I got about 4 different dog breeds but whenever am on deployment they are always with my vet. I've got 2 boerbulls, one german shepherd both at 3years now and about 25lb body , I love big and guard dogs, also got a Toffee, who was rescued by tracks back home before my deployment, you can see the picture :) she is 4 1/2 and is so sweet now, also big in a 22 lb body, war is worse, i have so much stories to tell but i also hope i can change some peoples heart to start doing good.. terrorism is finishing our world now look at what happened again in barcelona, where is the love? anyways we will keep sabotaging the situation as much as we can may God help us.

I cook alot i can make a good chicken parmesan, dumplings, mashed potatoes and candied, i love baking also but i don't eat much i make homemade Boston Cream pie and pumpkin bread along with cookies,cakes and puddings also i can make Burgers & onion rings & Mississippi mud cake to mention few.. all learn from my mom, she was a cook so i think we will have a good meal time together..lol...... am a Roman Catholic from birth, i play piano well, although to me religious doesn't matter its base on the state of mind and heart because if everything is about religion then all the muslims should be a complete human being and not an animal as some of them are.....we chat later boo:)"

"Have a good night rest hon, now its time for me to relax but i got this video and i thought to share it with you...seems we are missing each other this days but we have to make some corrections but you have been awesome with dedication and commitment but i think we need more....
This is the last club dinner we had me and my team before this present deployment to Bahrain...I hope you love my suit...lol....its Italian armani design i guess, i used to travel to Italy for big shopping whenever am home so this year is still well planned and i want you to get ready too am sure am right.... i love being stylish have got more than 50 expensive pairs....I miss being home so much but am sure soon....they call me Mr push-ups even here on duty post..lol..you know love it when am active, there is no room for fat in the body..i will tell you what we eat at the base here so you can see how rigid and dry its can be but its good for what we are doing here...Its time to chill now.. hugs:)"

"As i have said hon i have more to share with you about what am doing with the United Nations on contract a marine engineer. So for me to be serving in the marine corps as a combat engineer can be very rewarding and challenging at the same time. We marine combat engineers repair, alter, maintain, alter and adjust various structures and buildings. The marine combat engineer are a jack-of-all-trades, We are about 9 in numbers working with the United Nations on contract from the united state. We are always called upon to be an expert soldier, but also to know a great deal about how to build, construct, and make things work. Marine Corps Engineers work with military construction, working to repair, construct, and use metalworking and fabrication to perform different military duties. At times Marine engineers also work in the bulk distribution of fuels and other materials onshore and offshore dicotomy. So we are always on the go...

We also work with the EOD officers, those are the explosive ordnance disposal team, explosive ordnance disposal specialist soldiers are the army's preeminent tactical and technical explosives experts. We are warriors, we are also properly trained, equipped and integrated to attack, defeat and exploit unexploded ordnance, improvised explosive devices and weapons of mass destruction at any various base we are deployed, so we work hand in hand...I will hit you up on chat after my chow..am hungry abit hon like you..lol."

and chat conversations i won't put here..ok, maybe this one.
."Alright love.Please give me the sense of belonging. I will read your mail and reply." :-)

This guy is a sociopath !!! or whatever he can be called.

He send me those photos i found on here and a video. How can i post them here?